P&P The truth regarding FoM HQ and their alliance.

DeletedUser

Speaking for myself and a couple folks I have had voice their opinions, we aren't crazy about the diminshing number of targets either. Especially when half these little towns are better served as farms and cannon fodder in my opinion. Once again TomTom is no longer part of the town and has moved to United Nations to help them after their leader stepped down, and I was not consulted on this decision. Not sure if we will keep hitting them or not, that remains to be seen.

You are part of the collective now. You gained safety in numbers, in return for your individuality. You don't get to make your own choices anymore. Sorry.:)

DeletedUser

You are part of the collective now. You gained safety in numbers, in return for your individuality. You don't get to make your own choices anymore. Sorry.:)

Lol I guess so, you find out that most empires prefer to play sim city instead of really playing this game for a challenge. Too many allies makes it boring, and btw my choices and options will be changing very soon, lol