P&P The truth regarding FoM HQ and their alliance.

DeletedUser

Thank you Antu, it seems some just can't possibly believe that the "cough" Mighty "cough" FoM are not as strong as they appear, and it truly is becoming boring hammering them all the time. We KO them all then move on and go kill their little other towns for good measure and for money.

The FoM alliance is not an alliance, they only have 1 decent size town and that town is still horrible and cannot even defend themselves, much less any of the others. Add to that the fact that Mrs Sam Colt tried to hang the rest of her towns out to dry, and they had to have GC come build a fort for them because they can't even get their town built because people are not active, don't donate, and even if they did they get hit and lose their cash before getting back to town.

So in all we will continue to destroy them daily as we have for weeks until they admit they have lied on their page, tried to falsify information, and also tried to destroy our credibility when we offered them a chance to take the olive branch. We at the MC are fighters to the core, and can easily take them while also hiting the other truly challenging towns of the server for better fights.

This is just a statement and warning to any who ally them or any members who wish to get away from these towns led by so called "leaders" who will only hurt their town to help themselves and have no idea how to be a true leader.

I await their reply.......

DeletedUser13388

FOM have big mouth,that is well known.But it will be shutted,as we shutted them in world 8.

Btw daddyjay,how to make my west page to look as yours?
I mean you have more icons and they are in the top of the page.

Regards.

DeletedUser

FOM have big mouth,that is well known.But it will be shutted,as we shutted them in world 8.

Btw daddyjay,how to make my west page to look as yours?
I mean you have more icons and they are in the top of the page.

Regards.

It's just an add on to firefox that rearranges the format, no codes or anything bud.

DeletedUser

eehhh u can change FoM pariates of the west.. we change sides...cuz of me.. i hate FoM now. am on Mc SIDE

DeletedUser

General News ⇒ I THINCK I AM HUMPED READ_____Page : »1«

SHERIFF SCOTT113 Today at 11:50 PM Quote

i am lvl 21, and my skill and invintory are bad.. my skills are all higlday picled.. i dont have ab best job.. and now cuz of the fort i need to by new close..if thing cound't go any wrongermy dog nearly died...... can some one help me out ... i need support (not on the dog thing ) but on my account

ROFLMAO! Good luck with this one MC.

DeletedUser

General News ⇒ I THINCK I AM HUMPED READ_____Page : »1«

SHERIFF SCOTT113 Today at 11:50 PM Quote

i am lvl 21, and my skill and invintory are bad.. my skills are all higlday picled.. i dont have ab best job.. and now cuz of the fort i need to by new close..if thing cound't go any wrongermy dog nearly died...... can some one help me out ... i need support (not on the dog thing ) but on my account

ROFLMAO! Good luck with this one MC.

He's gonna feel right at home in MC:laugh:

DeletedUser

Seems to me like the FoM HQ needs to go
tankerexplode102209.jpg

DeletedUser

that could also be the case....
let FOM & MC decide which one they like...lol

DeletedUser

You know, there are a ton of totally inappropriate acronym interpretations for MC... so why go there?

DeletedUser

The Pirates joining the MC was not a decision by BLS, we would prefer to keep them as a punching bag to be honest since they are not a threat.

But once again not our decision, and we were not consulted with or considered before the decision was made and we have some people not too happy about it either, we need more targets cause FoM HQ is becoming worn out. lol

DeletedUser

I was talking to tomtom.. i was tell him about pirates of the west and some other things.. he said it was fine.. any way we just like to be on the winning side :)

DeletedUser

I was talking to tomtom.. i was tell him about pirates of the west and some other things.. he said it was fine.. any way we just like to be on the winning side :)

MC, congratz on another quality recruit into your mega-alliance:laugh:

DeletedUser

MC, congratz on another quality recruit into your mega-alliance:laugh:

Speaking for myself and a couple folks I have had voice their opinions, we aren't crazy about the diminshing number of targets either. Especially when half these little towns are better served as farms and cannon fodder in my opinion. Once again TomTom is no longer part of the town and has moved to United Nations to help them after their leader stepped down, and I was not consulted on this decision. Not sure if we will keep hitting them or not, that remains to be seen.