P&P The truth regarding FoM HQ and their alliance.

DeletedUser

It has come to my attention that FoM HQ has repeatedly tried to paste lies and false information about my town Black Label Society MC. However I feel the need to discuss the truth with the rest of you since when their leader Mrs Sam Colt does not get her way she bangs on her high chair, tries to post untrue and false information then blocks me, acting like a child.

Here is the truth behind the post on their town page, They asked us for a NAP after I approached them regarding it for the best interest of both towns, mainly it would help them keep from getting killed and allow us to go on road trips to fight new and more challenging people since for the MC, FOM is not much of a challenge. But alas twas not to be....

When I informed them the fort that is between our towns would not be included in the NAP, (A fort that I might add they do not even own, nor did they take but instead had to suck up to GC Constantinople to take for them because we were way ahead of them in the points and the quality of our town being much better they knew they couldn't win.), they then didn't want to have a NAP. At that point they posted incorrect time signature posts on their page to try and embaress us. But as you may have already guessed, Daddy brings the truth abd here it is.

daddyjay On 10/14/09 at 5:37 AM
you guys ready to have a NAP yet or want to keep wasting time getting hammered for little exp and money?

Mrs Sam Colt On 10/14/09 at 4:31 PM
We are ready to have a ceasefire between your town, and ours.

This is not a FoM to Mc ceasefore, but just our two towns.

Here you see she was eager to have a ceasefire at first because they are getting hammered and losing members due to constant butt kickings from us. But what is even worse is notice the bold part, she is not even trying to protect their other towns and is selling them out to keep being killed by us. Is this how a leader acts, much less the HeadQuarters of a so called "tough" alliance? I would think not, and it is once again an example of how pety, and selfish the leaders of FoM HQ are without any concern for their other towns and members.

I mean seriously let's look at the stats, why would we ask for a NAP other than to free us up for better targets? It doesn't help us really as much as it helps them. I am sure FS will be around later to show the screenshots of our mortician stats, but check them out for yourself in the meantime. Here's a comparison of our alliance stats.

US

6 Mercenary Outpost-MC
8 BlackLabelSociety-MC
10 Dog Soldiers-MC
11 LAS VEGAS-MC
14 United Nations-MC
16 MARATONCI-MC
22 Destiny-MC
32 Toker Nation-MC
36 The Shadow City-MC
37 Russian Bears - MC
45 Second Amendment-MC
48 BALKANSKA POSLA-MC
49 BanD oF BrotherS-MC
50 LAS VEGAS FRIENDS-MC
55 OG Headquarters-MC

and them

35 FoM HQ
43 FoM Jackson Hole WYO
92 FoM PIRATES OF WEST
103 FoM Bobbington 2
120 FoM-The Empire 14415
148 FoM Black Gold 12298
181 FoM The Ministry
185 FOM - REDEMPTION
216 FoM-LEUT-Leeds 8865
264 FOMCiudad Espiritual
266 FoM- Pack of Wolves
267 FoM-Heh 7175
280 FoM - The Earth
283 Fom Bobbys Outpost
301 Bonanza Creek-FoM

So seriously guys take down the lies off your main page, and learn how to appreciate and take care of your so called "alliance" of tiny little towns with weaker lower level players and please leave the politics to the big boys.

Oh and enjoy the constant KO's you have been getting. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From FoM HQ profile
If you are not a fighter, then apply to BlacklabelSociety-MC
FoM HQ mortician

Mortician
FoM HQ

Statistics of the town FoM HQ
All duels 4898
Duels won 2240
Duels lost 2658
Difference -418
Passed-out opponents 143
Passed-out members 277

BlackLabelSociety-MC mortician
Statistics of the town BlackLabelSociety-MC
All duels 5309
Duels won 2842
Duels lost 2467
Difference 375
Passed-out opponents 244
Passed-out members 174
i laugh when i saw FoM HQ mortician

DeletedUser

The records speak for themselves, it is just really sad that a so called leader of an alliance sells his other allied towns out to try and protect his/herself. And then tries to make us look bad by posting crap about our town on their town page which I am sure the mods would most likely make them remove, however I found it better suiting to bring it out here for others to see.

I mean really there is no comparison from them and us, and if you also look at their other smaller FoM towns that surround us their morticians look even worse. lol

DeletedUser

Just the total point rankings, you don't want me to show the dueling rankings cause FoM HQ have 0, and we have almost 2k. lol

Not saying 2k is a lot at this point, but when fighting daily against them and their allies we haven't done badly.

DeletedUser

I thought you were going to say they were all gay or something

DeletedUser

I thought you were going to say they were all gay or something

Well I won't go that far but their leaders are both women who have some seemingly hormonal issues every few weeks and whine and moan about being hammered. I mean seriously just look at their Morticians, it is pathetic. We have no targets to hit half the time, they wake up and we KO em all and go look elsewhere, then we do it all over again in 48 hrs. lol

DeletedUser

Dont you just love making the game so much more fun for FOM, they have always got something to look forward too, a good old fashioned pistol whip every 48 hour :D Its the little things that count ;).

Diggo11

That's odd, there seems to be a strong haze around the text as if someone has been editing it :huh:

Alse the quote you gave had a . on the end of Mrs Sam Colt's second sentence, the "screenshot" doesn't.

Plus that telegram is supposedly 6 pages long. If so there should be more than two messages on the last page, I think it's 5 per page.

Caught in the act?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First of all sunshine I uploaded it through paint and the image is not that great, but it is factual. And there are 6 pages worth of stuff, what you see there is the first 2 messages, and there were many more to follow as you can see, however the point is made in those first 2.

She hung her other towns out to dry and only wanted to save her own neck cause we keep killing them. Check our saloons and morticians and see who's winning this war.

No act punkin, just the truth as always from friendly neighborhood leader.

DeletedUser13484

What i can see, they have all them town so that they will protect FoM HQ cos FoM HQ cant protect themselfs :laugh:

DeletedUser

Well I won't go that far but their leaders are both women who have some seemingly hormonal issues every few weeks and whine and moan about being hammered. I mean seriously just look at their Morticians, it is pathetic. We have no targets to hit half the time, they wake up and we KO em all and go look elsewhere, then we do it all over again in 48 hrs. lol

Sexism is alive and well in the old west, I see... Are you really sure you want to say this? Some pretty damn good female players and I'm not sure they (or anyone else for that matter) will appreciate what you seem to be implying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think he was being sexist, just merely refering to the point that they *may* be hormonal. Which we all know can happen :)

DeletedUser

That's odd, there seems to be a strong haze around the text as if someone has been editing it :huh:

It happens generally when the screenshot is saved through paint,I have experienced it too.don't know why..

Alse the quote you gave had a . on the end of Mrs Sam Colt's second sentence, the "screenshot" doesn't.

True!

Plus that telegram is supposedly 6 pages long. If so there should be more than two messages on the last page, I think it's 5 per page.

I checked some of my mails..the last page can contain less than 5 messages..I had 2 in one of the mails.

Caught in the act?

Reply in bold.