Feedback The Secret Project - Discussion

Darkuletzz

No rewards for duels? Most xp most win lose?
The most damage in a duel it will be done easily by some friends. One attack the other one stay with hp clothes... No point in doing that.

Victor Kruger

Please tell me your not opening a speed world just before opening or the same time as a new M ?

Yer the most damage is dead easy to cheat with.. youll never prove false duel or not for many possible winners.

Sjeesje

No rewards for duels? Most xp most win lose?
The most damage in a duel it will be done easily by some friends. One attack the other one stay with hp clothes... No point in doing that.
The event will only last 14 days. Currently there are already a lot of diferent aspects of the game being rewarded. Not all aspects are rewarded in each speed event. There will come new oppurtunities where you can show your duelling skills ;)

Regarding your second remark, there's a lot more than the opponent, eg the weapon, level, skills.. but don't worry. We will check on infringements of the rules (pushing).

Last edited by a moderator:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Also, to a certain extent this is about seeing how speed world settings might break under new levels so that we can open future events with more confidence.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
:up:

Will this speed world overlap when M world opens ... yes or no ?
I’m afraid I can’t answer that right now but will as soon as I can.

I can tell you that the timing of the speed world took into consideration the expected start date of the new world, with your concern in mind.

Victor Kruger

Message received :up: tho why anyone playing speed to experience new jobs that only come into play post 150 ish would say hey yknow what ? think ill start a toon on M cos im so looking forward to these jobs in a few years... wheres the new blood going to hear about this new world exactly marketing wise hmmmm ?

If the aim is getting older vet players to come to M, simplify it make a global log in notice & just bribe them with say 100 nuggs etc on day 3 or 1 week of being there or finish the tutorial we all hate but ONLY after day 3 min ..theres reward for the most hated part, itll create a buzz about the new world cos new players arnt affected by the update AND you got lots of vets there now having to decide to leave again or stay in the only level playing field world. Sure some might pop in for just the gold then leave but..... many would just stay out of habit once there, and vets stick around and invest .. it costs inno 0 to do or something like that... just using incentives done well can work to good effect...its called rate of conversion if there is any marketers in the team. ;)

Think outside the box guys n gals modding can be what you make of it... you can invigorate and in the position to make things better with some thought & vision the new world could be, or squander the opportunity .. I don t have to tell you the beginnings and first few weeks upto xmas will determine M success or not,.

Dont kid yourselves the player base isnt looking at M carefully and wondering..... even im undecided but admit tempted given the virtual permanent imbalance old now have for many of us.. dont waste the opportunity yet again, get as many players there as possible if you want M to be the success I suspect it needs to be

Hmm maybe thats for brainfarts but theres no time ... step up n make M special and happen or not.. just my 2 cents

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

tho why anyone playing speed to experience new jobs that only come into play post 150 ish would say hey yknow what
See to be honest, right? The speed world thing to test new jobs is still better Beta Testing than the public beta had.

Perhaps it will give lots of feedback on not just making the new jobs exactly the same as the old ones but more difficult.
Fair play event team.

pigama13

I send a support ticket, who should i pm for 14 days VIP?
Also i can make my account on event server now or i have to wait until its on?

Sjeesje

I send a support ticket, who should i pm for 14 days VIP?
Also i can make my account on event server now or i have to wait until its on?
If you already submitted a support requesting the code, you'll receive it through support. The other way of receiving the bonus code is through a whisper when the world is live, which will be soon. As soon as the world is live, you can register through the The-West homepage.

Bob Baumeister

And does that mean that new world opens during or after the DoD event? Or does DoD start a little later together with the new world?