Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• L00nat33k replied to the thread Feedback Duel Event.
      Well from what i get, some people can beat GMs and get their xp this way! No idea, why'd GMs interfear with gameplay?! Ok i understand...
    • L00nat33k reacted to Lily of the Valley's post in the thread Feedback Duel Event with Like Like.
      Always easy to complain , instead of understanding this is not the carreer of ppl. They do it volutarily. Just so you guys can have some...
    • L00nat33k reacted to Darkuletzz's post in the thread Feedback Duel Event with Like Like.
      Thanks for this magnificient event when i have right now 6 targets to duel :) sound so fun
      No it doesn't. You just thought no one will go for them and had different tactic, maybe you see now it was wrong (not playing on server...
      Hahaha, really?! Thought something like that might happen, when i seen rules and server description :) Good i didn't register, even was...
    • L00nat33k reacted to Stravius's post in the thread Feedback Duel Event with Like Like.
      This is most idiotic event EVER! Apparently because i sent register ticket after 31.7. i don't get speed bonus!!!! WHY YOU ALLOW LATE...
    • L00nat33k reacted to szycopath's post in the thread Feedback Duel Event with Like Like.
      Anon asked "player" because player claimed to know. Was a fair question, I'd love to know too. With that said, @weedon, plz do me dem...
    • L00nat33k replied to the thread Events.
      Well there could be some aditional prizes, for example, who recieves achivement 1st gets some bonds or something ... there's much that...
    • L00nat33k reacted to Nehemiah's post in the thread Feedback Duel Event with Like Like.
      We have decided to remove all clothing from the towns so that only items in the GM Town can be purchased, to keep it fair for everyone...
    • L00nat33k replied to the thread Events.
      Why are events always played on some speed servers, which take 14 days and require you to be online almost 24/7 or cheat somehow if you...
    • L00nat33k reacted to Junkz's post in the thread Feedback Duel Event with Like Like.
      in my opinion, even with an extra perk, it's still the worst class to pick for this event XD
      Meant prices not prizes damn ... why can't i edit my post?
      Ok, but are prizes in NPC town same as in town or x3?
      And will all town have all items in shops? Else it might be some lottery if you get good clothings/guns in shop or not ...
    • L00nat33k reacted to szycopath's post in the thread CHANGE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! with Like Like.
      Why do you sound like you're trying to lead an army into a battle tho :oops::D BJust breathe man, this is just a browser game they...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…