The secret of the stone chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Stonechain and talisman are needed to get the quest in which you can get the piece of a note part 3.The other condition is that you must choose waupees way in the quests of lvl 25,the other way brings much more money but Waupees way is the right.And important:

No weapon!!!!!

(4 german people got this part ánd they gave us some tipps.)

no weapon in where ?
completing waupees quests ? or for quest to appear ?

DeletedUser

no you must have completed the quest from lvl 25 with the decision , you mustnt wear any weapon, and you need the stonechain and the talisman with the calumet from that quest:D

DeletedUser

damnit, why do you people have to post such big spoilers. the point of a secret is so that not many people can get the sword. now everyone will be running around with hernandos sword.

DeletedUser

,,Hey you there, with hernandos sword come here!''
,,Me?''
,, nope, the otherone'' it will be somthing like this but if u say it was posted on weststats everyone should know it ... I hav never seen it !?

DeletedUser

on west stats they tell you that you need all three parts of a note, but thats it, they dont even tell you how to get the third piece of note.

DeletedUser

This is a quote from one of the staff on the German Forums:

"So far, these two objects (Stone Chain/Talisman) do not function.
However, there are players who believe!"

You can believe him or not.

DeletedUser

i KNOW a function of them, and since i have both, i haven't had to wonder real long.

DeletedUser

As Whitlingleaf put it and that's what I wrote months and months ago. The devs say there is no greater meaning to these objects. And that's why I will keep on smiling to everyone's comments bragging to know the all so game winning secret.:nowink:

@Kman 288 - I know a function to - you can wear it around your neck - and it didn't take me much time either to figure that one out;)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah,i just got one by praying to god 5 times and by luck,i managed to get the stone chain
althoguht when i tested it with fort guarding,i got 3 flags working 8 hours,no premium and have adv class

DeletedUser

speaking of a stone talisman which a few found in transporting ammo its not identical but i dont think it shares the same stats with the stone chain

DeletedUser

they dont have stats. they have theories. theories that im too lazy to test, even though i have like 5 of each of transporting ammo. i gotta go sell those.....

DeletedUser

This topic was made for the ones who knows the secret of the stonchain... Until now only leonardo1993 wrote somthing plausible

DeletedUser

Stonechain and talisman are needed to get the quest in which you can get the piece of a note part 3.The other condition is that you must choose waupees way in the quests of lvl 25,the other way brings much more money but Waupees way is the right.And important:

No weapon!!!!!

(4 german people got this part ánd they gave us some tipps.)

and what did he write, cause im too lazy to look it up?s

I think the only thing he added was the early decision.

DeletedUser

ah. thank you. yes, that is plausible, but then if its not true, you lose out on a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.