The secret of the stone chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9470

is that our problem you dont have the stone necklace? maybe you can write in english so we dont have to spend ages working out what language ur using...

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I am new to irc, but not stupid to IMs. What server is this on?

DeletedUser

Not quite. I may have debunked this last night.

There were some very noticeable differences for some of those posters. I finally talked with them in irc last night. They had valid reports to prove their point, their "secret". Unfortunately, my reports from the past few days more or less just provided a contrary example. Although their theory examples still outnumber mine, it require more sample gathering to see whether or not theirs were fluke, or mine were the fluke.

Anyways, we'll gather more data/sample and see. Since I do have stone chain myself, I can participate in more controlled environment and see whether or not their hypothesis has merit. Initially I thought it might have merit, until after 3 days of doing jobs and collect sample to show maybe not.

Still, like I wrote earlier, the ones with noticeable differences seem to outnumber the one who did not seem to be "affected", me.

I've gotten the exact opposite of their claims since I obliged with their suggestion

DeletedUser

well we have a super secret server, a super secret forum, and a super secret secret :laugh:

Does it come with super secret hazing rituals and super secret code names and super secret decoder rings... And a shoe phone? :laugh:

DeletedUser

It probably comes with baphomet worship and a side order of orions.

DeletedUser

I understand what neo's saying.

It's just if you've found something and want to keep it secret why mak a thread about it?
It's just like when children get something and show it off to others to make them jealous.

If you find something and want to keep it secret why talk about it?

Because I expended quite a bit of energy to find it out. Probably too much. I'm keeping it a secret until someone comes to me in game and duels me with no clothes on, no weapon and awards me with some cash. Then I'll sing like a canary to that person. If they want to tell the rest of the world, that's their business.

Until that time comes, I'm just saying that I wanna get paid.
I'm a bad boy, I admit it.

DeletedUser

Because I expended quite a bit of energy to find it out. Probably too much. I'm keeping it a secret until someone comes to me in game and duels me with no clothes on, no weapon and awards me with some cash. Then I'll sing like a canary to that person. If they want to tell the rest of the world, that's their business.

Can we use Christmas hat and Handcuffs ?

;)

DeletedUser

Good point, I wish we had trading implemented, cause I would probably trade it for a pair of handcuffs. I'm still kicking myself in the testicles for selling those.
Over and over.

DeletedUser3325

Maybe I'm very lucky but I found handcuffs at 3rd time.
All my quest stops at tool box ;)

DeletedUser

i have 2 stone chains and a talisman, and now i interested. i now know that what your wearing, besides the stone chain, matters, and that you might have to wear nothing at all.

DeletedUser

stone chain has donw zip

i have had it on for 3 days and it has made not a diffence if anything. i think this is bull

DeletedUser

if you read this, they said that you have to be wearing the right things, not just the stone chain. your not doing it right.

DeletedUser

I'm on my way and I'll be in my birthday suit.:blink:

DeletedUser

I guess I have to pay you in some of the worlds i play with you on then ^^
So you think that I am naked now while no where near his town nor gotten confirmation of said duel? Me thinks not.:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.