The secret of the stone chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Has been discovered.
For those that have found the chain, it definitely changes your game.
Right now, the secret is known to
myself and skittlebrewtw.

Just trying to stir up a little excitement here.
No Hoax, and don't hit me with "the admins haven't decided what to do with those yet, you're full of " type responses.

For those that have found the chain, it definitely changes your game.

We offer you our knowledge, nothing more. What are YOU offering?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

basically we found out the combo for rare items that get us almost 100% randoms. equipping certain stuff boosts ur luck me and vanster were arguing and decided to set up the same way as a joke and we got 100% random rate. *shrug*

DeletedUser

LOL, Great thing to discover guys, Cheers. 100% random rate means you can get some 1-2% item and also you can get 80% item when you equip with stonechain?? Did I understand it right, guys?

Anyway, it is good to know, I sold mine before and I would not be happy if u told me this stonechain is related to note part 3. :D

DeletedUser

LOL, Great thing to discover guys, Cheers. 100% random rate means you can get some 1-2% item and also you can get 80% item when you equip with stonechain?? Did I understand it right, guys?

Anyway, it is good to know, I sold mine before and I would [crap] myself if you told me this stonechain is related to note part 3. :D

come back to irc and I'll tell you for free.

DeletedUser

man, I were in IRC today, and will be back :p, too late for tonight.

DeletedUser

I have 2 stone chains(just found one more transporting ammo, when I saw this thread), can I equip them both?
Don't be a shy, tell us the secret...
What can I offer you?
I will give you one of my stone chain, if you tell me.

DeletedUser3325

Lol I also know that ,,secret" But do you know secret of the church? :nowink:
And don't send me PM's I just ignore them.

Lol And I just unlocked 2 secret quests.. :D

DeletedUser

i dont no what to belive i am wasting stats havin this item equiped i have not noticed any thing today so what the big secret?

DeletedUser

It's hard to tell the difference between lies and deceit in here...

DeletedUser

can some1 pm me course i got absolutely no idea wat's the big secret?

DeletedUser

Just tell me the jobs where you found these stone chains and what real "changes" do they give to your game in terms of luck? I will be doing transport ammunition only once a day cause of its danger and just to keep my motivation for it high everytime thus maximizing the chances of luck success.

Status
Not open for further replies.