The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gyoza .. first off let me state again and for the record ... I am NOT a dude. If you feel the need to call me a dude at least change the word to dudette .. I get kind of tired of everyone thinking the only people who play this game or who found towns are guys.

KittenKicker has some pull with some towns but he is NOT the only one who has pull with towns. In other words he's no different then any other player in this game and has no all mighty power over everyone so stop already with the leader crap.

He has addressed the issue of Bat Country and Copper but you are just too blind or stubborn to see it. You people have stated time and time again that you don't trust each other and that you like your little war so what issue is it that you want KittenKicker to address. And why should he address it since he isn't in either one of those 2 towns?

Personally I don't care what happens to Bat Country or Coppers anymore. And after 10+ pages you're ranting about the same thing over and over again is very irritating to say the least.

DeletedUser

That's rich. We're not the people who are accusing other people of being immoral for attacking workers. It is a game, yes. Think about that.

Thank you for affirming your intent, first disclosed in the very first page of this thread. However, are you even aware that the person who you were responding to was from another town?

No and truthfully I couldn't care less at this time. I haven't given him much thought when I was in playing.

Righ I like you. But let's face it ... this is all getting old.

Just checked and and Gyoza is to a member of Bat Country and so are you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your response was to Lon.

Yes, this is getting old. I just got KO'd by a -FoM- The Beastro soldier. Just call it what it is please.

DeletedUser

It was only partly directed at him.

If the person didn't have -FoM- before his town name no one would hear about it.

DeletedUser

Gyoza .. first off let me state again and for the record ... I am NOT a dude. If you feel the need to call me a dude at least change the word to dudette .. I get kind of tired of everyone thinking the only people who play this game or who found towns are guys.

No girls on the internet, dude.

KittenKicker has some pull with some towns but he is NOT the only one who has pull with towns. In other words he's no different then any other player in this game and has no all mighty power over everyone so stop already with the leader crap.
How convenient.

He has addressed the issue of Bat Country and Copper but you are just too blind or stubborn to see it. You people have stated time and time again that you don't trust each other and that you like your little war so what issue is it that you want KittenKicker to address. And why should he address it since he isn't in either one of those 2 towns?
The issue is the iniquity of the moral basis for your confederacy. In other words, you're on a slippery slope. You're wrangling the truth to suit your needs and then trolling people who question your very dubious cause. This, yet one more time, isn't about us suing for peace. We don't care. Just stop calling yourselves the good guys and the thread's over. Because you're not the good guys. You're very, very far from.

Personally I don't care what happens to Bat Country or Coppers anymore. And after 10+ pages you're ranting about the same thing over and over again is very irritating to say the least.
Then stop obfuscating the issue and address it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

DeletedUser

Some quotes from KK in another thread:
---->

Tired of unscrupulous duelers camping your towns or dueling your builders?

Fed up of being bullied, and no matter what you do, you're unable to defend yourselves?

Want to be part of a global group who protect the weak, avenge builders and bring Justice to the lawless West?

<----

That is some strong white hat type language. It suggests an organized and empowered group dedicated to just what is said.

---->
All we want is for the bullies to think twice when they ride into town and to be able to muster a posse when we need to.

There's Law and Justice available to all.
<----

That loses its meaning when the rude run unchecked in your ranks. This is about FoM as a whole and what it really is. Behavior that would get people banned is shrugged off. I know nothing is perfect. I know there are plenty of nice folks in FoM. The issue here is about honesty of purpose. If it is OK to break/ignore your rules (as a member) because nothing will be done that dilutes the purpose of your organization does it not? Do your rules apply to others or yourselves? Are you enforcing on your own or outsiders? Sure, there are those that believe, what about those that do not? Maybe some solve problems? Others look the other way or cannot be bothered. Play as you like. Just don't advertise 'For Great Justice!' when it has been amply demonstrated that is simply not the case.

DeletedUser

The towns in our sector that are -FoM- do follow those guidelines and the same rules are enforced within our towns as well. In other words if our members break the rules they are dealt with.

At this point and time I don't care what other towns do as I can only control my town .. no one elses, nor do I want to control others towns.

Gyoza I don't need a dictionary to tell me what words mean. I maybe blond but I'm not a dumb blond. And you sir I will no longer take the time to reply to. My time is worth more to me then to waste on you.

DeletedUser

Gyoza I don't need a dictionary to tell me what words mean. I maybe blond but I'm not a dumb blond. And you sir I will no longer take the time to reply to. My time is worth more to me then to waste on you.

It's because we're right and you know it. Sorry I had to be rude to get you to see it.

DeletedUser

If the person didn't have -FoM- before his town name no one would hear about it.

If FoM hadn't posted this thread trumpeting its own greatness, it wouldn't be necessary to point out instances where FoM members violate the code of ethics that's supposed to give them the right to "burn" other towns and feel superior about it.

If you'd just advertised yourselves as an uber-alliance that will walk all over anyone you don't like, there would be no problem.

DeletedUser

Zip it spam. I'm not gonna be your little puppet and say what you or anyone else wants to hear. I'm not even speaking for all of -FoM- .. I only speak for my town. You people have finally won .. you've bored me to death.:dry:

Cya on the battle field

DeletedUser

I've read through all this, again.:blink: Seems it got off track a bit somewhere back through all the pages of arguing. And I thought to myself there is only one reason for all this chaos.

In a nut shell it boils down to the following.

KK and Charlie and a few others got tired of the bullies.

They formulated a plan.

They initiated the plan.

200+ players hit 2 towns at once.

Bullies got their butts whipped.

Bullies got irked because they didn't see it coming. And still have their sore hides. Thus all the chaos in this thread.

In another game I used to play it would be considered "check mate".:p

DeletedUser

At this point this is just childish and stupid. It's not fair to judge an entire town/organization on a few bad eggs (this goes for both sides of the argument...)

That being said, I think it's a simple issue of expanding too quick and too many towns involved. http://forum.the-west.net/member.php?u=13388 This guy even openly admitted he liked to hit builders whenever he felt like it, and he would continue to do so. Apparently he had no clue about the FoM rules.

Also, about the peace issue- there's honestly no point in brokering peace with a town that constantly breaks them. My town has had this issue as well, but fortunately the founder of the town kept his end of the bargain and booted the people responsible. If he wasn't, though, there would be no point in having a one-way peace agreement.

Claiming to protect workers then attacking them during wartime is hypocritical. It's as simple as that. Is it necessary? Possibly, but it's still hypocritical.

I am not affiliated with Bat Country nor FoM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've read through all this, again.:blink: Seems it got off track a bit somewhere back through all the pages of arguing. And I thought to myself there is only one reason for all this chaos.

In a nut shell it boils down to the following.

KK and Charlie and a few others got tired of the bullies.

They formulated a plan.

They initiated the plan.

200+ players hit 2 towns at once.

Bullies got their butts whipped.

Bullies got irked because they didn't see it coming. And still have their sore hides. Thus all the chaos in this thread.

In another game I used to play it would be considered "check mate".:p

I don't think Bat Country is even remotely affiliated with Sin City and Vegas:nowink:

I think this is about a pre-existing war with Copper Creek & company, that rolled over into FoM territory when the coppers joined FoM and a few other FoM towns attacked Bat Country.

DeletedUser

I don't think Bat Country is even remotely affiliated with Sin City and Vegas:nowink:

I think this is about a pre-existing war with Copper Creek & company, that rolled over into FoM territory when the coppers joined FoM and a few other FoM towns attacked Bat Country.

Either way. It's a simple case of bullies having their tails kicked.

They didn't forsee it.

It irks them.

They can't stand it. (Bullies never do or can.)

And still a case of "check mate".

Actually quite easy to understand.:dry:

DeletedUser

How would you know they were bullies if you're not with the coppers? There's two different stories going around, and a pre-existing war is nothing to judge whether someone is a "bully" or not. Their war has nothing to do with FoM and because of that I think they should've stayed out of it.

DeletedUser

How would you know they were bullies if you're not with the coppers? There's two different stories going around, and a pre-existing war is nothing to judge whether someone is a "bully" or not. Their war has nothing to do with FoM and because of that I think they should've stayed out of it.
Oh I see. Well I stand corrected then. Because I was under the impression it involved -FoM- because of the very fact it was brought into this thread and KK had acted as ambassador to peace in the mater. But hey what do I know right. I didn't just re-read this whole thread once again.:blink:

Now you understand why I said this thread had gone off track pages ago with all the bickering and arguing. Imagine that.:p

DeletedUser

Variorum is onto it!

We are not affiliated with any of those others. Some of us took note of this champions vs knaves. Hang on a minute! Is this the rise of a different bully? Strong defender type language is used for recruitment.

We have been making our case to everyone. Play as you like and make your deals, but if you are going to bill yourself as a lawbringer and defender it comes with responsibilities. Are those being met? We have our doubts.

DeletedUser

Either way. It's a simple case of bullies having their tails kicked.

They didn't forsee it.

It irks them.

They can't stand it. (Bullies never do or can.)

And still a case of "check mate".

Actually quite easy to understand.:dry:

Who said we were losing? From where I sit, we're doing just fine. Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.