The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9891

Well for those that haven't looked into the SC and LV saloons, there's an awful lot of sleepyheads... and it won't be getting any better any sooner.

SC and LV have consistently had "trouble" elements who were never controlled.

People who think it's fine to race levels by farming pure builders, or gangbang towns into KO for fun, or be "Mafia", have a very short term view of the game it seems.

The Sin City Mafia

Q :Who are the Sin City Mafia ?
A:We are not only the Mafia of Sin City , we are the Mafia's of this world. BEWARE

Q:Who all are our targets ?
A:Anyone and everyone , you will not be SPARED.

Q:Is there anyway we can get over the Sin City Mafia?
A: You can try , though it will bring no success.We will hunt you down.

Oh dear. Pre-pubescent bragging? I'd be mortified if that was thought up by anyone over 20 years of age.

I thought I'd post that as an example of the mentality of the players of these towns, many of you already know this though, but for those that don't I think we've been more than fair with our actions.

Just for sh*ts and giggles I am posting the ridiculous mail trail from StariqKech, who had the deluded arrogance to request NAP because they are getting crushed and it's not "fair"?

Read and enjoy, and feel free to comment.

Tell if the Federation of Marshals are bullies... or if we did the right thing... or if you don't care (In which case you may not post as you care so little :))

I think we did the right thing and I'm proud to be a member of the team, thanks for all the reqeusts to join, for now we're a closed unit.

However, like the A-Team... if you have a problem, and no-one else can solve it... if you can find us... you can hire... The Federation of Marshals.

Telegram to follow, please don't post til I've finished it so it makes sense, ta :)

DeletedUser9891

StariqKech On 5/6/09 at 7:01 PM
Hello man

I want to negotiate about NAP with your town and FOM towns

As you can see , my 2 towns - Sin City and Las Vegas - was in war versus

Hidden
GreekPower
ToxicCity

Actualy I don't care personaly. I can play with no town and sleep in free hotel. (KK - Part of the problem, you don't care. Bit of luck that) But I already lost 5 players with a message type - Hello Stariq , We get a raid from 10 towns because 3 can't stop us alone.I'm stop playing - cya in world 7- sell items - quit the town (KK - then you should have looked after your people)

Yes it's a simple game but there is always "xxxx" like Gobe playing maybe 20 hours each day and insulted that they get some attacks. Ahh how someone DARE to attack someone other... (KK - Tsk, disrespectful. I don't like that)

I don't think that is normal to play 10+ towns a war versus 2+ Gunfighter as ally (KK - But it's ok to bully everyone else?)

So please tell me if we can make something about this because When LAS VEGAS and SIN CITY get 10-15 members each , there is noone left for attack

I will copy-paste you my offer that I made to Gobe. But he's too scared to accept it alone :/

Tell me what do you think about it

Greetingz
StariqKech

KittenKicker On 5/6/09 at 7:12 PM Nice cut and paste. Could have made an effort.

I've already seen this from 2 other people you've sent it to, but they chose to forward them to me for my approval.

Read what we discussed when we first started and think before you reply.

Then make me an offer that is of interest.

You've been letting people duel builders and bully their way along for the duration and now you're getting a kicking you want to talk?

"Dude", you had a chance and you were too arrogant to accept to because you felt invincible.

I've spent my time building relationships, treating people with respect rather than bullying and letting idiots run riot across the server because they felt they were untouchable.

Your request seems to be too little, too late.

Like I say, make an offer and perhaps we can come to terms. Failing that you'll see even more heading back to world 7 where you can do your thang.

Good day.

P.S No more cut and paste messages, they irk me.

******** Copies of message send very early into the game ******************

KittenKicker On 13/03/2009 at 22:20

We need to talk terms before we start dueling, I see you are already active and I assume that means you and your builders are fair game to duel?

I prefer to not duel yet, but I am pure focus on attack, so it suit me to help me level :)

Let me know who to talk to and see if we can agree terms.

REgards,

KittenKicker
StariqKech On 14/03/2009 at 00:04

Dude I have 50+ players come with me from world 7.
We will make 2nd town tomorrow because I can not handle 50 players in one town...so it's not a good idea to disturb me about duel talks.
You can see my duel mortitian in world 7 / its about 150 KO and 30KOed players /

StariqKech On 14/03/2009 at 00:05

Exact :
Statistics of the town LAS VEGAS
Passed-out opponents 155
Passed-out members 38

Not bad ah ? :)

KittenKicker On 14/03/2009 at 01:22

I figured you may wish to discuss it, but nm :)

Yap yap brag brag.

DeletedUser9891

Next mail entitled “Also”

KittenKicker On 5/6/09 at 9:29 PM

Nastymarx is dueling my workers

Plus you are disrespectful of our Federation on your profile (KK edit - He since removed it, cute he does what he’s told when he wants something)

How exactly do you expect to start diplomatic relations with this going on?

I see less and less hope.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
StariqKech Today at 12:33 AM
Hello

Sorry I left going watch football - Chelsea and Barcelona I'm back now

About Diplomaci, what to say
I can offer a simple and nice for everyone descision

We have 2 towns - Sin City and Las Vegas
There is 3 towns close to them - Greek Power - Hidden - Toxic sity + several little towns

So we can make a WAR field in this sector. The towns are developed now.
So every active dueler can join here - and duel in close distance

If you are a member in a town in this sector - so this is war sone and you want to duel -

We make a NAP for all members in 3-4+ hours distance. This will safe time and problems going 4+ hours just for makeing 2-3 duels

Clear and simple : We make duels in this sector and have fun each other
All other towns in differents sectors get NAP or duel each other

That's what I can offer
Sure you can refuse but as you can see there is 2 top20 duelers stop playing - Fatus and Scary1 - And they are still active and playing world 7

So I tell the same thing to Gobe , if you want to make an interesting game - Join close towns and we start duel each other

If not - Okay we played 50 days here - So We can just stop mass playing and you will do what ?

There is ONLY ~10 duelers level 37+ in this server
You are also low level

You can stay and duel workers. I saw your experience - 190 wins and 3000 experience. You duel for how much ? 20-30 Exp at each fight ? We have a soldiers that attack for 100+ experience

So this is my propositian. Yes Okay I excuse - you are smarter - get 20 towns versus 2 - Okay We lost it - So we can retreat and quit this server with Honor.

But I WILL NOT accept staying here and get raped because 20 towns make an ally versus me and my friends.

Tell me about your descision. I actually dont care a lot. I'm playing 4 worlds active. I'm rank 1 in world 7 too. So there is not a big difference between 3 or 4 worlds.

But here - in world 8 - I accept the lose - You - Gobe and Some other guys made an ally with 10 towns and you destroied us - poor 70 players versus 10 towns

Is this deserve a respect ?

DeletedUser9891

StariqKech Today at 12:42 AM
And Sorry about my player info it's really kid and stupid to use info like this I agree :(

KittenKicker Today at 1:07 AM
You can stay and duel workers. I saw your experience - 190 wins and 3000 experience. You duel for how much ? 20-30 Exp at each fight ? We have a soldiers that attack for 100+ experience

Wtf?! you have NO idea what I do.

I protected my town and dueled at 0 motivation for weeks. I KO'd 2 of your boys last night first run, and I duel often for 100+ xp vs duelers and soldiers... not workers like half your town.

Don't start making comments when you know nothing about me.

-I- put together the Federation with Yuchon Charlie...

-I- had the alliances already built.

-I- pulled them together to hit you all for dueling workers, and to help Hidden who never wanted to be your punchbag, but so many of your little children loved to hit their workers

-I- helped Hidden and ToxiCity ally with each other.

So you see, you have no idea who I am... what I've done, or how I duel.

Your stupid "Fear the Trooper" kid was saying much the same "omg u have 190 duels, whats the brag only 3000xp yap yap yap".

I have a kill/death ratio of over 30 wins to each loss. I don't duel workers. I've beaten people 20 duel levels higher than me on World 6.

I am honourable, and I fight for my town and protect them because I want them to enjoy their game.

Your towns? What have your brought to the table? Bullying, arrogance and a bunch of players who have no respect for anyone than themselves and having "fun" at the expense of others.

Boo hoo, poor builders, let's kill you anyway, quit whining is the usual rubbish we've had from your idiot high level duelers.

High level because they farm people that can't hit back. Wow, well done.

Well, sir... you lose. The Federation was formed to stop bullying and act as enforcers for those who haven't been able to defend themselves.

I've an inbox full of people wanting to join... but I don't want to dominate here, I just want my players and those of other towns who want to be able to game, duel, build, quest and enjoy without some cocky pre-pubescent moron fast leveling on workers then running around "pwning" everyone.

I'm now not in a good mood, I'll consider my options and reply sometime tomorrow.

StariqKech Today at 1:19 AM
Yep you are not in good mood because I said some real things.
I'm not attacking noone of your builders

About the politics , Sorry but I'm not a dueler. I play for fun too and want to protect my town too.

Yes there is always 3-4 idiots in town who attack builders and do a crap , but it's not normal all the town pay for this

I'm sorry but I can't operate for action of 50 players :( As I told there is always someone do a [crap] but there is a normal diplomatical options and he can get punished.

Going kill all workers and adventures in town will not stop 3-4 stupid duelers to attack builders too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9891

KittenKicker Today at 2:26 AM

StariqKech, you just don't "get it" do you?

Play for fun and protect your town… whilst they rape everyone elses? Lol.

You could have created a sustainable model, and not behaved like arrogant children from the start.
Always 3-4 idiots? Shows how much control you have.

Monmouth has Sheriff Munch and his Death Squads at the ready when needed… we fight as a team and fight to a few simple rules. We are smart, and effective. We give people an ethos and a very few rules… the odd mistake happens, but real idiots are weeded out.

We were never so desperate to be 1st or highest level to forget our standards and keep the town a safe and fun place to play for all… and not let a few dipsticks bring wars on our heads.
Our policy is, always has been, and always will be; Dish out punishment to a town that attacks our workers. KO the attackers, then their workers and townmates til we recover our losses… then message everyone to explain –why- they’re getting a pasting. This is the extreme method.

For those who are decent enough to negotiate it can often end with an agreement for it to not happen again.

Without fail it’s worked every time… and it’s working with you. You get extreme because that’s the only thing you seem to understand.

Many towns agree with us on this, hence the large alliance to deal with people like you and your 50+ bullies who now tuck their tails and leave when someone stands up to them.

You bragged about them being your towns but I don't think they ever were... you let the fools run riot and it doesn't seem you cared enough to reign them in at any point.

Were you too busy being Number 1 player and posing to actually take any real interest in town development? Or am I unfair?

I know a number of your “Sin City Mafia” bois (*strikes a pose*) were soooo proud that they were feared, and I love that some are arrogant to the last… the ones that left, it’s a shame… now you see how some others Jfelt who left because they were hounded out by you

I was more than a tad annoyed at the profiles listing Kos on builders.
What is that to be proud of? You and yours seem to have a very strange view on what is braggable. If you'd given rules, standards and some respect for others gametime, then weeded out the idiots everyone else kicks, you'd still have your 2 top 20 duelers.

And seriously? Make a dueler so perhaps you can know what you're talking about before you come yapping at me about my xp and how I earn it. Learn about duel motivation then recalculate how I got my XP before making yourself look any less informed than you already do. Then teach your yappy little kids before any more of them do the same. Clueless.

Soooo... I digressed a bit there, didn’t I?

There are no excuses we care to hear, no pardons for your poor towns and definitely no political alliances.

Sin City and Vegas will continue to burn, and we'll trace the worst offenders and punish them wherever they land. Those that want out can message us and bargain for their safety. Those that are too proud and want to keep on fighting, we’ll hound them to the ends of the world and burn any town that takes them and refuses to give them up.

If someone steps up to take ownership of the Vegas and Sin City that genuinely wants to move them forward, and starts negotiations in suitably humble fashion… who knows?

Please feel free to send your little cut and paste message to every FoM town, btw, we're all enjoying a good laugh.

How can you be so deluded to think we would even entertain your ridiculous offers? Rather like Bat Country and their demands of the Copper towns. Theirs will be coming very soon too.

How can you even dream we would concede anything to you because you don't like the taste of your own medicine? Swallow it, son, and get used to the taste ;)

The reason I have 1000s less XP than your boys is I have standards and morals.
Even as a premium player with work queued 24/7 I couldn't keep up. This was brought up in the main forum before, but you’re another one that doesn’t read them.

Too busy being player number 1, wheeeee!

KittenKicker Today at 2:28 AM Lol, just read something... retreat and leave the server with honour.

Deluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuded! You got whupped and you're wimping out.

Dress it up whatever way you want, but you are definitely reaping what you sowed.

How sweet it is too *grins*

DeletedUser9891

StariqKech Today at 9:22 AM Yeah and you don't stop duel ONLY players for 6 - 12 exp only

Noob

KittenKicker Today at 9:25 AMYou're clueless, aren't you.

If your dueling motivation 0% you get no XP. Get it?

Obviously not. noob :D

You're an amateur, immature and going down :D

DeletedUser9891

Further example of how little he knows about low motivation dueling -

From your record of 172-5 and you being ranked less in xp's then me in duels by about 1.1k, I'd say you're a worker killer to some degree, and to another too low motivation. In 172 motivation if you challenge fellow duelers/soldiers near your level you'll get much more xp and repect ;)

I can vouch for KK our town has a very strict no attacking builders and he was the one who implamented it however we get in a few fights so his motivation goes down quite a lot like mine :) We only attack builders if there towns dulers reapetedly attacke ours first or if were protecting some allies

FYI, I don't hit workers.

Check out my profile in the game before you suggest something so outrageous ;)

I had about 2 weeks of wars where I had 0% motivation, still not back to 100% yet either.

I am a ranged dueler and haven't wasted a point in anything other than the relevent skills.

Ask my workers how well they're protected, anyone attacks them we burn their town.

Roman Empire got owned for doing exactly that... Ranked 21st at one point, they never recovered and have dropped to 62nd.

Don't mess with our builders ;)

DeletedUser9891

No hit Total health points - 81 HP
Lucky Iuke passes out.
KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 51 experience points and steals $2 from Lucky Iuke.

Total health points - 324 HP Total health points - 597 HP

KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 108 experience points and steals $29 from Togarth. (10 real levels higher than me :))

Total health points - 167 HP Total health points - 430 HP
ZMAJCEK11 passes out.
KittenKicker wins the duel and gains 43 experience points. ZMAJCEK11 did not carry any cash and KittenKicker walks away without taking any money.

Total health points - 143 HP Total health points - 204 HP
KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 91 experience points and steals $8 from Syutkin.

Yeah, I duel workers for 15-20xp *eye roll*

All cuties from Sin City :)

I'll be round later, boys and girls.

DeletedUser

Builders Safe to Walk the Streets again. Thank you FoM!

THANK YOU MARSHALS FOR YOUR JUSTICE. Long Live Wyatt Earp!

AT least 250 Duelers were involved in the first RIDE OF THE MARSHALS.(see thread)
Truly an Historic event ! Has anyone seen a gathering to compare to the shear crazy size of this Assault Action in ANY browser game? I COULD NOT BELIEVE the level of resentment built up against these vicious thug gangster towns. I had Telegrams coming in complaining that both Saloons were ko'd and they'd arrived too late to taste some of the Justice for themselves. Amazing, unique, browser game phenomenon!

Hidden was the Second town on World 8 and happened to choose the wrong neighbour! The original Pioneers were a Peace loving bunch wanting nothing to do with war & have had to relocated their town wayyyyy away from any predator towns.(Shinnan24,Maiina,Taz26 & 5 friends) Original town renamed FoM Fort Hidden, because it has been a stronghold standing up to a bully from day one.

Living in the shadow of relentless brutality, I tip my hat to the residents of our town. Great character guys, Honoured to serve you! While this resilient little town has survived overwhelming hostile forces, I've observed at least SEVEN other Towns reduced to Ghost Towns by Sin City & Co constant viciousness.
That includes our brother town 'Disguised' finally abandoned 04/06/09 after relentless harsh assaults we were unable to protect them from.(The final four residents had barely been conscience for weeks) Drac Kee sir,& the last remanent, I respect your acheivement of courageously holding out for so long under such continual heavy fire.Enjoy your Peace now!.

I resolved to make Disguised the last town I was going to watch 'farmed' into Ghost Town status and set about breaking the 'Spell of Terror' these Bandit Towns had cast across the 30 or so towns in our county. The manner in which the 'Federation of Marshals' came about through discussions between Kittenkicker and myself is quite a story, and deserves to be told on a seperate thread. (Right Sir kk?) It was actually shinnan24 who initially had the courage to endorse my 'crazy and dangerous' ideas. (Much to the dread of his battered Town Council hehehe).

But today is a great day for relief and Justice. The Sin City Gang will be hounded to the four corners of World 8 thanks to the 35 or so towns that have been contacted that actually care about some integrity, fair play & Justice for the oppressed. Thank you Marshal Towns, Thank you! Let's see some "Protect and Serve" profiles in the Top 20 list. Ain't we all so tired of all that 'brag,brag,fear me,fear me, if you see me you're already dead' bollocks!? Lord knows, I am!

I have to mention the fearless Greek Power Mungas, who constantly attacked a greater force recklessly (Mad Greeks!) and the Toxicity Champs. True friends in the hour of need. Bill - a one man gutsy little army - constantly reporting back who he had 'softened up' for us & how many health points they lost before he'd been ko'd. (Telegram is more powerful than the Gun Bill lol!) Love his sheer gutsiness.:rollg:

Thanks Sir kk & John Heffernan for caring. Thanks for your tireless efforts to make it happen.(Kittenkicker's Telegram is WAY more deadly than his Precise Deringer). Thanks Shinnan24 for beleiving in the crazy Vision and giving me a platform to speak out and 'Break the Terror'

BUT MOST OF ALL THANK YOU TO YOU FoM DEPUTIES AND THE GROWING LIST OF TOWNS THAT CARE ABOUT ENFORCING THE PEACE AND RELEASING THE OPPRESSED.

Only pity is in this game we have no hangman's gallows! :sad:
Maybe an upgrade Admin?

(P.S. Fort Hidden has not only survived, but now thrived with a Top 10 Listing and a fighting force of veteran Duelers.:p)
Marshal Yuchon Charlie

DeletedUser

Okay dude i'm from Sin City.

I don't exactly like how we operate but hell its a good town.

I don't get much feedback from anything in my town forums but i still get to get my dueling level up get money lol

DeletedUser

About The town of hidden !!!!

Well here i am one of the founder of Hidden a peacefull town ...

We where the second town build in world 8 ....everything was going fine till SIN CITY and LAS VEGAS decide to join our little sector ....They ATTACKED and kill over and over me and our builder because we where easy target ... Now they say they stop attacking our builder (what the gain now nothing they can get and dueler and have as mutch expy now)

At one time i was happy to have a 48 hours after i passed out to make money to my town but with the constant assault i feel they was something more we could do .... Ive sended several message saying stop attacking us and especially our builder and adventurer non-stop but NOOOOO they never stoped we even had to leave town for a few days then come back with money that basically how we survived

But with eatch message i was sending i had a dream ... a Big group of town that would crush the bullie they are and that how FOM started i sended multiple message to plenty of town and start making small alliance ... started with pinkerton alliance then with eatch days i was getting many and many more town in it .... THEN POOF !!!! Yuchon Charlie Ask me if he could join my town :) what a nice fellow after a week of talking and such i saw that he was abit more then a common player and was very good with word and diplomacy so i appointed him Diplomatic relation of Hidden...

And soooo my dream came true a BIG Swarm on Las vegas 3/4 of them passed aways on the first wave ... and then people started beleiving we can actually do this and so more joined :) and so more wave and a few started to leave ....

I thank everyone who made this posible

And thus this is my story and my dream ....

Shinnan
Founder of Hidden world 4-5-6-7-8 (with Maiina my trusted friend ;))

DeletedUser

hmmm. To be honest... I have a crush on those guys from Sin City and Las Vegas. For some reason i tend to visit them too often.
It was much harder to level, when Toxicity fought against Hidden

;)

DeletedUser

Sir KK and Yuchon Charlie as usual on top of their games,oh yes and thanks for the changes you brought in world 8,we are so proud of being a part of -FoM- .

Originally Posted by Darknoon5
From your record of 172-5 and you being ranked less in xp's then me in duels by about 1.1k, I'd say you're a worker killer to some degree, and to another too low motivation. In 172 motivation if you challenge fellow duelers/soldiers near your level you'll get much more xp and repect ;)

and it is for you Darknoon5,i think KK has More respect than he care about,and you are talking about the most respected player in the world 8.

DeletedUser9891

and it is for you Darknoon5,i think KK has More respect than he care about,and you are talking about the most respected player in the world 8.

Such kind words :)

I think something of an exaggeration, but I am grateful nonetheless *bows*

I just want to see that everyone gets to play their game and have a chance to flourish a little, without people running about "pwning" them non-stop.

Got StariqKech made homeless... he was camped in a little town 14 hrs away and dueling from there because he thought people wouldn't go visit. Didn't happen to tell the townspeople there what he was doing either. Sneaky boy.

Lol, Number One :p

DeletedUser9891

Okay dude i'm from Sin City.

I don't exactly like how we operate but hell its a good town.

I don't get much feedback from anything in my town forums but i still get to get my dueling level up get money lol

It's been "good" as you put it because it's allowed freedom... but freedom with no control = chaos.

Now you have around 15+ towns all gunning for you, and more joining every day :)

I think the only difference with your town and Monmouth is 1) We don't duel builders unless at war and repaying attacks on ours 2) We don't bully

If those hadn't been town practice, or the problems brought by these 3-4 idiots StariqKetch mentioned, you'd not have these problems.

I still can't believe people know that they have idiots in their town and let them stay... why? Because they want to pwn, I suppose?

"Ok, well he's an idiot... but he's a high level dueler, better to have him on our side!"

Not really.

We kicked out a good few idiots, but we were careful with the vetting processes and most people we have had are exemplary.

A great build team, cash cows and dueling squad.

We have busy forums, active players... and a lot of fun :)

There is another way, people just have to care enough to make the effort, and not be so selfish.

I know I've suffered for my town, being on 0% duel motivation for so long meant no xp, but I was doing what was right for the residents

I also have about 140+ pages of telegrams, but that's been a lot of fun :D

Everyone can play their own way, I don't presume to suggest otherwise, but as ever people need to realise that actions have consequences... as does lack of action :bandit:

Guess part of it is because bullying is one of my "Hot buttons", it really annoys me something fierce.

The other part is that I dislike seeing people who think they can misbehave and "get away with it" just because their town is larger or has more duelers

There are always ways to even things up, just depends what your tipping point is for reaction.

DeletedUser9891

Character name Dueling level Experience Duel Togarth 50 104 Duel not possible for 48 hours V3ltr0 46 76 Duel not possible for 48 hours DESKOTO 56 146 Is asleep right now BattleMachine 59 167 duel Hugo Boss 38 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours chu81 38 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours Fear The Trooper 57 153 Is asleep right now ra666999 37 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours sp3rial 52 118 Duel not possible for 48 hours BASS12 37 13 duel carluhx 35 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours leotavo 55 139 Duel not possible for 48 hours rizafirdaus 52 118 duel Isma Serth 45 69 Duel not possible for 48 hours Wakanda 48 90 Is asleep right now wilber27 52 118 duel alvin69 52 118 Is asleep right now Syutkin 48 90 duel nastymarx 49 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours Latigo Kid 45 69 Duel not possible for 48 hours 8Sin 42 48 Duel not possible for 48 hours MorVoL 44 62 Duel not possible for 48 hours Rheann 31 0 Is asleep right now daggins 37 13 duel liverpool92 41 41 Duel not possible for 48 hours Gustav the Gemni 40 34 Duel not possible for 48 hours Ardzeiks 26 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours Squoll 38 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours Sword II 26 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours Danny00115 37 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours patyalves 26 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours Jane D. 27 0 Is asleep right now aslop 32 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours filipijn 30 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours sodapop kidd 20 0 Duel not possible

DeletedUser9891

sssebwolf 41 41 Duel not possible for 48 hours bmoc007 44 62 Duel not possible for 48 hours divrullz 56 146 duel White Tundra 43 55 Duel not possible for 48 hours Dragonvulture 39 27 Duel not possible for 48 hours IceGumby 40 34 Duel not possible for 48 hours DavidLane 39 27 Duel not possible for 48 hours Zamazingo 37 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours Sasi Kanth 38 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours jangoo 36 6 Duel not possible for 48 hours cila10 42 48 Duel not possible for 48 hours havardnf 44 62 duel Flammapl 48 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours vals 42 48 Duel not possible for 48 hours abohussien 37 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours Aira 44 62 Is asleep right now Herbst 45 69 Duel not possible for 48 hours Major Dick Winters 46 76 Duel not possible for 48 hours =sid=hot 47 83 Duel not possible for 48 hours yaQzike 43 55 Duel not possible for 48 hours ZMAJCEK11 40 34 Duel not possible for 48 hours Dom 43 55 Duel not possible for 48 hours BullyEmpire 38 20 Is asleep right now itmgr2 37 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours KissMeNot 40 34 Duel not possible for 48 hours Lucky Iuke 40 34 Duel not possible for 48 hours Nautee 31 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours sheriff scott 33 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours 00garfield0 31 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours BigSchmidt 23 0 Duel not possible morf2 23 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours

DeletedUser9891

Yeah messy as heck but you get the idea :)

Sin City and Las Vegas

We aren't a new group of bullies, just a group of players who decided Justice needed a voice in this Wild West of ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.