The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I believe otherwise. And so do many others. That's the difference.

Seriously? You actually believe that you have a higher moral standing than other people because you choose to enforce playing a game in a particular way? You're not just saying that because you're a transparent uncreative forum troll? You are actually deluded enough an imbecile to believe your own twaddle?

That's just sad. I feel sorry for you now.

DeletedUser

Seriously? You actually believe that you have a higher moral standing than other people because you choose to enforce playing a game in a particular way? You're not just saying that because you're a transparent uncreative forum troll? You are actually deluded enough an imbecile to believe your own twaddle?

That's just sad. I feel sorry for you now.

I'm glad you consider me a "transparent uncreative forum troll" and that I'm "deluded" and an "imbecile" and that I speak "twaddle".

Just goes to show what kind of individual you truly are then doesn't it.;):dry:

So you are saying -FoM- have never attacked a builder for any reason?

Twist it to mean and say whatever you want. You will anyway. ;):dry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13388

Pezzle we chose to stand up for a cause. That cause being that dueling workers for any reason is just plain uncalled for. There are and have been many duelers, soldiers, and adventurers who carry just as much money and the fast duelers, as I call them, are to scared to duel someone who might just get a few good punches in and kick some tail in the process. We don't give a crap about the game dynamics that allow duelers to farm worker class citizens. What we give a crap about is that in this world we aren't about to let that happen even if the game dynamics allow it. It's simply called law and order. Something every civilized community has in order to combat chaos.

Even in this game. we have chosen to be a community and a civilization. One that has a base law and order system. And we as a community of civilized people have adopted a law and order that seems to fit what others think, feel, and say. As members of the Federation of Marshals we enforce that common belief just like real life marshals and police do.

So go ahead call us what you want. We have broad shoulders and can take all the crap you want to dish out. Just remember others join the fight against duelers who farm workers on a daily basis. It maters not if they belong to -FoM- because they have much the same feelings and rules in their alliances. Read any town opening. They all pretty much say the same thing: "Duel or workers and we will hunt you down" That speaks volumes in the general feelings about duelers farming workers. Now go ahead and reject what we do, and call us bullies for standing up for what others through out this world think and already have posted in their town openings.

I'm proud to be a Federation Marshal. And as such I'll ride against any dueler who farms workers. I care not what alliance they belong to. I care not that someone might KO me. What I care for is justice, law, and order. I'm not here to subject my will or play style on anyone. I'm here to uphold the beliefs of others and to ride against tyranny when called upon to do so. I'm here to ride for law, order, and justice. I'm here to be a Marshal.

RIDE MARSHALS RIDE

Ride against injustice. Ride for all who feel threatened. Ride for the freedom from tyranny. Ride for law, order, and justice.

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. :D:D

For sure there is someone who cant get it and its you :)

GUYS,REMEMBER IT IS A GAME :D

Lol man you really make me laugh so hard :D:D:D

DeletedUser

Yea. That's some pretty epic lulz right there.

It was too long for me to actually read. But the bold print at the end. Oh man.

DeletedUser

All i would like to say is that -FoM- have a idea of how this game should be played (Weather you agree or disagree with that ethos is up to you but we will continue to enforce our opinion of what is fair) my town is a member of the -FoM- for one reason only!!!
Our town was farmed continually by one such dueler who thought that it was ok to pick on players who wanted to play the game as they wished building and going about there game without the constant lose of time and effort by being passed out by some little child who could not build a dueler fit enough to hold his own against other duelers!!!

so now players who do this have come up against a group of players who are organised enough to stop it and now they cry foul

SORRY BUT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

(sorry I have not taken a week to read all the previous crap posted here so if this seem a little simplistic to many forum *****s on here then i apologize)

DeletedUser14280

I think people should play this game by working, talking, and dueling their way to a Hall of Fame.
Dueling low level players for a few dollars doesn't count towards that, in my opinion.

Dueling anyone with a level near your dueling level: Acceptable.
Dueling anyone with a difference between their dueling level and their character level similar to yours: Acceptable.
Dueling anyone who has a significantly lower dueling or character level than you: Not Acceptable.
Dueling the same player more than twice in a day: What's the point?

DeletedUser

The Hall of Fame is a joke. There hasn't been anything in it since it appeared

DragonflyBG is so lame he leaves a town at the slightest hint of trouble .. and he brings the trouble on his town himself.

DeletedUser13388

The Hall of Fame is a joke. There hasn't been anything in it since it appeared

DragonflyBG is so lame he leaves a town at the slightest hint of trouble .. and he brings the trouble on his town himself.

For what trouble you are talking about.You are so pathetic :D

DeletedUser

I just wanted to toss in some thoughts:

As stated many times, this is a game. Everyone sets their own boundaries for playing the game, with the greater goal being fun/entertainment. But, people also often include other facets, such as pride, ego, mischief, malice, righteousness, good or evil. Now, in doing this, each ends up falling into roles within the game, and this creates the fun dichotomies that we are witnessing here in these discussions.

Now, we could look at all this and think FoM is making an excuse to farm workers, or an excuse to war with other towns. So what? It's their excuse that gives them a reason to continue playing. They're taking on the role of paladins. Paladins, being righteous, commit many wrongs in the name of right. Those who oppose these paladins will invariably attempt to demonstrate hypocrisy by pointing at the wrongs.

But, right or wrong, good or evil, all of it makes no difference. The end goal remains the same, which is to have fun. So enjoy the dichotomies, the characters, the righteous right and wrong, the malevolent and the malicious. It's all a game and we create our stories through action and interaction.

DeletedUser

Page 36 sniper :mellowb:

Exactly Hellstromm and a p good post there, we are merely trying to create a dichotomy to try and make things interesting for everyone but keep getting knocked back by ridiculous flamebaiting and people taking this BEEP to personally. There's nothing like a bit of drama, but histrionix and people getting RL offended noone wants that.

That said we do genuinely feel -FoM- haven't fully thought their position on things through, so we are merely reacting to this. Admittedly we can see it is hard to have an alliance stance on things as it's extraneous to the game mechanics but don't let that stop you. So lets just have fun we don't like your way of doing things, you are just gonna have to deal with that.

DeletedUser

Closing this thread due to having to hand out too many warnings/infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.