The rep system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yep, that's all I got from that whole post. So, do you want a poll?
What a work of art you are. Are you actively trying to troll people or should I put up pictures this time?

If you can run a poll that is responded to by the majority of the forum users, then yes, run a poll. But if you run a poll and 100 people vote on it it will not mean anything - seeing as there are more than 2500 active members. So a poll will only be useful (regardless of the outcome) if you can get at least 1000 of the active members voting on it. Or at least every active member that has given or received rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11019

i clearly understand the topic,the abuse of the rep system,the abuse by some "unnoticed" teachers pets that have certain privileges beyond others (they can clearly insult people while you cannot)
and the MAJORITY of the people just want to have fun,,and talk about all kinds of things and have fun,,without hinder or derailment of certain foul mouthed people.

draw a picture next time...make it look "cute"..and remember its a "game"

a spade is a spade ..i call it a spade cos thats what it is,,not a popcicle top pop marshmellow sunday eskimo pie wth cherries on top.
its a spade....

its childish high school idiocy (immature)

like i said ..the MAJORITY of the people here are fine,,just wanna gossip and talk nonsense...coz its fun,,,,and older gen people dont wanna mix with bad mouthed lil kids with no manors.
and yet it takes a full thread in public before it gets noticed and something done(doubt it)
....in public..

now do a count,,how many people are active within the forums?
and where?
now do a count of obvious rule violation within the game and forum
now read the rules.

this forum is ruled by hostility and it seems enforced
and suffers from neglecting serious issues and complaints,,
cant be judge jury and prosecutor all in one.
like a zen garden,,if you do not manage it,,it will become over grown and wild.

remember,people are crazy,all over the place,do what ever they want,come in all shapes and sizes and have strange hobby's....and all of us were privileged with a sense of normality , manors, and scruples,ethics ,and self control,not all of us sleep on a bed of nails,keep snakes for pets or eat snakes eggs.
people are ...odd...

question was,,can one person (having to beg in public,while being reprimanded by us all) to have his rep system shut off.
because he didnt want to continue, to be intravenously fed poisonous spiders via some medieval machine that is strapped to his face, while some priest whispers foul into his ear.

understand?

DeletedUser9470

What a work of art you are. Are you actively trying to troll people or should I put up pictures this time?
pictures wont work,too many and wrong format (the size of the issue),

LMAO
the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth...

some people like to derail topics and situation and go un-noticed,insult people every second word, while others get in fractured for breathing,some o the people notice things that are not there,,,and others read what they want to.

you want an infraction?
cos thats where this is leading!
LMAO

cant be judge jury and prosecutor all in one.
my whole battle.

like a zen garden,,if you do not manage it,,it will become over grown and wild.
again, fantastic quote! thank you! you point out in a subtle manner the truth.
and these gardeners dont understand why their garden hates them!!!

As for your question Ir, now, im not sure if this is just an anti neo thing, but ive been trying to give bad rep to hellstrom but it keeps saying i have given too much rep for the day, or that i have to spread rep rund to others before coming back to him!
LMAO
so basically, you can give good rep to anyone whenever but as son as you rep a gardener, a rep ban is then enforced!
LMAO!

DeletedUser

As this has devolved into an insult party, I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.