The Red Star - RPG

DeletedUser

Westwoods rolled his eyes as he stood up. He walked over to the window and looked at the ruins of the fort. "What's that?" He could here gunshots comming from the fort. "Hey James! What do you think is going on?"

DeletedUser

"No...." James said as he got up. He grabbed his shotgun and pistol and ran out. The door was still open when James started to fire shots. Returning fire and dust flew up as James threw the empty shotgun in the direction of the gun fire. Horses with riders on the side dragging blood on the ground flew by. James looked up and looked at the charge of horses. "Damnit. Out of ammo," James said with a smirk. James fell back as blood from his shoulder, stomach, and chest flew out behind him.

DeletedUser

*hier only drank half of one when he sees james gos out.*"WHAT THE!NO!!"

DeletedUser

Westwoods loaded his rifle. "Come on. Show me one more time what you've got." He grinned, fire burning in his eyes.

DeletedUser

*hesitating of what to do, he like this place and these people that treated him but he needs to help.hier pulls out both guns and sicks it to james head and points the other to woods.* "drop your guns and don't move, I-I really don't whant to do this and I won't un-n less i have to,k.Just listen,thats my group and they shouldn't of attacked this place they probabley thought you took meh but i told a man I could trust to tell them that i'm just kinda visiting, the man i trusted either died, forgot, didn't tell them, or what ever the reason it might be.I don't whant to kill you guys so just walk out with hands up and I will tell them to stop, cause they would shoot meh if I jst walke dout and told stop."

DeletedUser

James looked at Hier. "You...*******," James said. He got up and slammed a knife into Hier's side. "You put.....Angel in danger. Get out of my town," James said as he threw Hier.

DeletedUser

"ahh....listen to me."*standing back up, pulling the knife out and screaming in pain.*"i dont whant to hurt you"

DeletedUser

"HURT ME?!? IVE BEEN HIT WITH CANNONS, BULLETS, KNIVES!!!! YOU PUT ANGEL IN DANGER!!!!!!!" James yelled out at Hier.

DeletedUser

"how did i put angel in danger....i didnt, i dont want any trouble"

DeletedUser

"your loss then."*hier whistles loudly and a group of men come rushing toward hier,hier gets on one of the guyz horse and the others draw their weapons at James.*"I would let them kill you, but i didn't whant harm.....yyyeeett"*they all ride off,away.....*

DeletedUser

James walked back into his house and hugged Angel. He threw Westwoods a rifle looking weapon and said,"Fires explosives. Use it if they come back."

DeletedUser

(guy)"so hier what they did to you."*slams drink*"YOU FREAKIN IDIOTS!"*whole bar goes silent as they listen to hier.*"You guyz weren't suppose to raid, where john, i tol dhim to tell you guys not to attack cause I was just visiting."(guy)"uhh..sir....John got assassinated awhile ago,maybe thats why so we would attack the village.""so someone whants the town to have war, or someone from the other town whants war. WEL WAR IS WHAT THEY'LL GET!!""HOOOZAAA"

DeletedUser5046

*surprised and curious*

"gee. . .you have blood all over you...are you alright hunter?" angel said

DeletedUser

*getting drunker by the minute doen't know what hes doing starts walking to the outskirts of his town, he sees james town ahead with lights here and there.hier walks to it with no idea and sits on a rock close away from the city and just looks at it.*

@.@

DeletedUser5046

*run insde te house and get some medicine*

"hunter..." she said as she mae te hunter lie on te couch so he could somehow take a rest...then starts wiping away blood from te wounds. . .

DeletedUser

"You okay? What happened to you? I thought you were having finally peace in your life?" Westwoods walked to James.