The Red Star - RPG

DeletedUser

James grabbed her hand and said,"I wouldnt. I sent him there cause he could live through it. He survived a few bullets, he can survive maybe a few more. Long as he grabbed some gauze and some other medicine. Dont go ok?" James said as he tightened his grip on her hand.

DeletedUser5046

"but...im worried..i dun want your gang to kill someone...and tat guy seems ok.." she said then hug te hunter...

"how about we go there?"

DeletedUser

"Dont. Stay here with Westwoods. I'll be back," James said. James walked out of his house and grabbed Hier. James opened the door and threw the man on the couch. "Grab a pillow from the closet and grab a blanket. Take a gun out of there too."

DeletedUser5046

*look for woody. . .worried*

"woody. . .do you think its ok if we let te man stay here?" she asked woody while siiting on te window and looking outside. . .

DeletedUser

James sat next to Angel and wrapped his arm around her. James said,"Probably. Never know."

DeletedUser5046

angel touch te hunter's face...

"hunter...you always surprise me..." she said then kiss him on te forehead

DeletedUser

"Well thats the point beautiful," James said as he pulled Angel closer to him and hugged her tightly.

DeletedUser5046

*blush*

"hunter...cant breathe" >.< she said. . .a bit shy wit woody on their side. . .

DeletedUser

*confused on the couch.he got a pillow and blancket and put the second gun on his otherside and just sits on the couch.thinkin deeply.*

DeletedUser

*cough* Westwoods looks at the two next to him and smiles. "He seems alright Angel. Just like James said. Any guy who can survive wounds like that must be a strong and decent guy. And hell he can drink too! That reminds me...Stay away from my booze!" He looked at Hier. "By the way..." Westwoods whispered in Angels ear. "I think James keeps the guy here 'cause he reminds him of a certain colonel during the war..."Westwoods stared in front of him. "He has what it takes." He said looking at Hier again.

DeletedUser

James looked at Westwoods for a second and then let go of Angel but still kept one of his arms wrapped around her.

DeletedUser

"ohh i'll try, you might have to try and lock it up, I sleep drink!"*with a smile.*

DeletedUser5046

*blush* "uhm. . .tat man. . .did i know him woody?" angel said curious and confused of what westwoods just told her...*looked at woody and then back to james...*

"youre hiding something?!" she said witha mad worried look in her eyes...

DeletedUser5046

*heard a small noise coming from te closet*

"hmmm?. . ." she thought to herself...then went upstair to check te rooms. . .

DeletedUser

Before Westwoods could answer, Angel went upstairs. He looked at Hier holding the bottles. "What have I just said! Oh well...keep those...Maybe I'll stop drinking alcohol for a while..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

"geee....^^" she said and take her little kitty on her arms then go back downstairs...

DeletedUser

Westwoods looked at James. One of his eyebrows lifted. "Something wrong friend?"

DeletedUser5046

*play wit te kitty^^. . .pour some milk on a bowl and fed her kitty in te kitchen after she saw woody talking to james and hier*

DeletedUser

"WHOOOA!"*drops a bottle but cetches it fast*"sorry mate,couldn't resis,haha"