The P.E.R.F.E.C.T. World

DeletedUser

"Son of a gun!" Jean draws his sword and approaches James with occasional short bursts of uzi fire.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon Jumped down and ran after James he grabbed James and looked for a man hole cover.

"Follow me now" Jordon said as he opened one and led the way to FALSE, There was a door with a slot in it.

"You idiots the whole neigbourhood is hot with poilce now, Get in here and don't do anything also you completed the bank plan I pressume" The doormen asked.

"Yes, Now move" Jordon said as he pushed his way through the door with james.

DeletedUser

"A manhole! Really I thought you'd be more unconventional!" Jean opens the manhole...

DeletedUser

James fled from Jean and follow Jordon into the HQ. He could only hope that Jean had not seen them.

--

Adam could not hide the fact that he was angry. These FALSE agents were good. Suddenly he recognised the boy he saw on the roof of a building when he was fighting with the FALSE Agent. He was a sniper and approaching him on a bike. Nobody would be able to tell that this was in fact a serial killing freelancer. He approached the boy who was only 16. But everybody knew him by name. Elazio. He was infamous for his killing. But nobody knew how he looked except a few people. Among those few people was Adam. 'Hey, Elazio. Can you do me a favour? There'll be a reward. His name is Jordon and he is a FALSE Agent.' Adam knew this were enough words to satisfy Elazio. Elazio nodded once and continued biking towards the place he last saw the two FALSE Agents.

Elazio had a mysterious secret. Nobody knew anything about it except Elazio himself. And luckily he had a quite colorful past. He had been in FALSE for a few months, and knew perfectly well where the HQ was. He knew the two FALSE agents would go there to flee from the Policeman. The only problem was that the HQ had no windows. It had tight security and he would not be able to enter the building. He could not snipe into the building from outside. There was only one option left.

Elazio opened a door and climbed the staircase in the building. It was a long walk to get upstairs. When he was finally there he started packing out his sniper.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon lead james to the head room to report to their next mission, Whilst James waited to get debriefed Jordon went to the infarmy to patch him self up.

DeletedUser

"So this is it? Yes sir! Then let's go in, after all they're sorrounded!" Jean stands in front of F.A.L.S.E.'s HQ. "Assault team break down the door!" The door is broken down. Jean and the assault team enter. "Ahh, trying to flee? Jean spots the doorman who tries to run, Jean kills him with the sword, No more running for you! Poor, pooe F.A.L.S.E. the final act is about to begin...

DeletedUser3717

(We are not in a house Jean! We are a undergorund society in the sewers.)

DeletedUser

James was afraid they would not be able to finish their tasks anymore. They had still a lot to do before nightfall. He looked at his watch. 13:39:11. He guessed it would take at least an hour to debrief. It would not be easy to explain all of today's events. He opened his backpack and grabbed his Macbook Pro. He checked the Indepedent* online to see if there were any articles about the explosion in the bank. There were none. 'Seems like the indepedent isn't as indepedent as it says it is.' He said quietly. He wondered why they didn't understand this sign. He was quite sure of the fact that they knew something was about to happen too. Maybe they were being blackmailed. He hoped he was the one to be assigned to the Indepedent operation.

--

Elazio waited patiently for his target to show himself. But he was afraid that was not going to happen in the next hour. Elazio hoped he was going to be proven wrong with that thought.

--

Adam struggled to keep standing. But he would get his revenge soon. He hoped Elazio would do his job quickly. He grabbed his radio. 'Special Officer wounded in District F9. There are also more than 10 dead officers around me. Requesting 5 police cars to clean this mess and get me out of here.'

DeletedUser

(Hint this is from the directions on Plan F) "There's nothing here! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! What!?" Jean turns around to find himself face-to-face with Head of the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Council. "Well, uhh, sir we were investigating a F.A.L.S.E. plot to kill you. Poppycock! You shot my doorman you idiot! I'm going to give you till 10, if you and your coppers don't GET OUT OF HERE! I swear I'll have you all demoted and killed! Y..es Sir!" Jean and the rest of the police flee from the building and get in their cars. "Sir, I don't understand why was the Head of Council there? Oh he's there with his mistress, what I want to know is why F.A.L.S.E. gives directions to here. Oh well, let's go check the manhole that I saw that bum go down."

DeletedUser3717

Jordon finished getting patched up walked to the debriefing room he sat and waited for James to show up.

DeletedUser

Elazio followed the officer's actions with his binoculars. He smiled. 'There's something secret in the building he just went in. I wonder what'll happen if I shoot them.. Teehee.'

--

'Damn debriefing.' James muttered. Suddenly he heard a noise from upstairs. Nobody would walk down these stairs so loudly that everybody could hear them, James thought. 'Except...' James put his MacBook Pro back in his backpack and ran to the door. He saw Jordon. 'I think Jean found us. Let's get out of here.'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"This is the place" Several Police Men remove the manhole cover and go into the sewers. "It looks like there is a light over there" said Jean as they headed in the direction James had gone before.

DeletedUser3717

"I always knew this day would come, Thats why I set charges everywhere this place is so full off methane it'll blow higher than a kite" Jordon said as he readyed the timer for 5 mintues.

"Every behind me there is a door go through it then walk west split up and meet at our new Hq in the old warehouse, Good luck and see you there" Jordon said as he and james ushered everybody out they both heard foot steps 1:30 to go.

"Lets go Buddy" Jordon said as he and james made for the exit and barred it up from the outside.

The sewers exploded with a loud bang the man hole covers flew off and bits and pieces off P.E.R.F.E.C.T poilce force flew everywhere including debree the floor cracked and cars were over turned.

"Lets go..." Jordon said to James as they made their way towards the new Hq.

DeletedUser

Elazio grabbed his sniper when something exploded. He quickly loaded it and looked through the scope. 'Gotcha.' He said, smiling. Slowly he aimed on Jordon.

Adam was in a police car when he heard the explosion. He immediately drove to it and saw the two FALSE members he had been chasing the whole day. He jumped out of the car and grabbed his sword. He ran towards Jordon, when suddenly everybody heard a loud shot of a sniper.

'Duck!' James shouted and he threw his body to the ground. He looked at Jordon and Adam. 'My god...'

Elazio swore heavily. 'Stupid Adam!' He grabbed his binoculars and saw he had made an headshot... On the wrong person. Adam was lying on the ground, dead.

James and Jordon ran towards the alleyway. 'Damn! That was a sniper bullet. It seems that Adam just appeared at the right time. Otherwise one of us would've been dead.'

DeletedUser3717

"James run away, This punk is mine" Jordon said as he ran towards the building where the sniper sat.

Jordon did his best to climb over stuff now he was scaling the building whilst P.E.R.F.E.C.T officers where down there saying stuff to him , Jordon reached the sniper and stood behind him.

"Hello" Jordon said the sniper jumped in shock.

DeletedUser

"URK... UGHH!" Jean somehow managed to drag his beaten carcass out of the rubble, it was a miraacle that when the explosion came he had been out of the fire's angle, however he was now reduced to crawling around with a nimber of broken bones. "Stupid... F.A.L.S.E. sons... of... UGHH! Sir! Sir! Get...me up idiot...." That was the last thing Jean remembered. When he woke up he was on a hospital bed. "Stupid! OWW! Shush now sir, that accident left you pretty beaten up, it will be a while before you can work again. Those damn F.A.L.S.E. OWWWW! I told you no talking!

NEW CHARACTER!
Name-Fairfax A. Fitwell
Side:police
Bio:A diminutive man at 4' 8" with a nasty Napoleon complex, he still managed to become chief of Police forces. With the inquisitor injured in the sewers it is now his job to fight F.A.L.S.E.
Description/Description Pic:
Other Info: He prefers doing everything behind his desk and ventures into the field rarely. He has a 9mm and a stolen F.A.L.S.E. blade, the first bullet deflecting one ever found, however he's to clumsy to use it correctly.

Name:Douglas Cartelt
Side:p.E.R.F.E.C.T. OFFICAL
Bio:He is the head of P.E.R.F.E.C.T.'s council, he likes to drink and he likes woman, he was the main revolutionary behind P.E.R.F.E.C.T. little else is known of him.
Description/Description Pic:
Other Info: He carries a Desert Eagel and a Cutlass.

DeletedUser

Elazio turned around, smiling. He held a sandwich in his hand and a closed backpack next to him. 'Is there anything I can help you with?' Elazio pretended to suddenly think of something. 'Ah, you're probably thinking I was the one who shot that guy. Well, sorry, you're wrong. He was on the building in front of me. Here, check out my backpack.' He opened his backpack and showed that everything was normal. There were no sniper parts in it. 'Please continue with your efforts for the revolution. I enjoyed the bank explosion.'

DeletedUser3717

Jordon grabbed Elazio by the front off his shirt and help him opver the edge of the building.

"Who do you workfor?" Jordon said now grinning.

"I won't ask again..." Jordon looked at him once more.

DeletedUser

"So, the mighty Inquisitor is vanquished for now! That's hilarious! Huh! You think that F.A.L.S.E. would try to kill me and the Grand Coucilor! That's hilarious! Well goodbye sweety see you tomorrow." Fairfax hangs up the phone. "Now that that is done with now to look at the situation. Hmm, explosions, all in stupid places. Yup nothing to worry about. Just keep security tight! That's my motto!" Fairfax kicks back in his chair and relaxes.

"Who was that dear? Oh, no one the Grand Councilor couldn't deal with. Ohhh, that is so hot! Oh I know!" Douglas and the woman go in a room. A few hours later an explosion occurs, however it is ignored for the moment.

DeletedUser

Elazio grinned too. 'I work for the highest bidder.' He said. He quickly grabbed Jordon's arm and pulled himself back to the building. 'The name's Elazio. I don't have anything against you, since I killed my client. You should thank me for that. You can kill me but you should understand that I am only the hired gun. Adam wanted you dead, not me.' He pushed Jordon's hand off his shirt and grabbed his backpack. He walked towards the stairs.