The P.E.R.F.E.C.T. World

DeletedUser3717

"Women, Can't controll there tempers, Haha" Jordon said as James finished talking through the talkie.

"I HEARD THAT" Leea shouted through the talkie.

DeletedUser

"Who was that idiot? I have no idea sir, some kind of special forces I believe. Well first of all I'm sub-commander, the offical Police Chief can call off the men at any time, so he's relieving my command of head of Police Forces I had 20 years ago! Also, that idiot wants me to open public places up! Some stupid government code, well fine! I'll call them off, but won't the high council be crabbed off when all their buildings start blowing up!" Jean turns on the radio, "Calling all police forces! All of you are to return to your normal duties and to cese guarding public buildings!" Turns off radio. "Well, I can't follow F.A.L.S.E. if they technically don't exist because we destroyed everything we KNOW of them!"

DeletedUser

'Allright.' James checked his mirror twice before making the corner. He suddenly made a 180 degree spin and let the engine roar. He took the corner again. 'Just gotta check if anyone's following us.' He winked to Jordon.

After he was completely sure there was nobody following them, he rode up a driveway and stopped the car. The house in front of which they parked looked pretty awkward. James grabbed a metal device out of his backpack and stopped the car. 'We can't leave evidence.' He ran out the car and gestured that Jordon should do the same. After they were on a safe distance, he grabbed another device and pressed a button on it. They heard a large BOOM and saw smoke rising to the sky. 'Okay, now let's go to Leea!'

DeletedUser3717

"Damn, It was a nice car, Leea won't be pleased we are late" Jordon said checking his watch.
He followed James to the HQ.

DeletedUser

"A bomb! A confounded bomb! Well I'll be there!" Soon at the blown up house... "So what happened here? Same explosives they used on the bank sir. But why would they blow this place up? I don't know. Hmmm..." Jean approaches the ruins, once on fire it is now under control. "Sir! What? We found something in the basement. What is it? Some kind of chemistry thing. Chemistry let me see. Over here." Jean is led down through a hole in the floor of the building. "Here it is. A bloody explosives lab! A what! Get your firefighters out of here and get a bomb squad! I think they expected us to find this! Alright." After exiting the hole the firefighters pull back and the bomb squad arrives. "Well here it is major. Well sir, it's best that you go to the surface. Alright." On the surface... Hey, what's this? Jean lifts up a piece of paper with a lot of writing and directions on it, Plan F? Hmmm, this time they won't give me the slip, HA HA HA HA HA!"

DeletedUser

James checked his watch too. He didn't bother to ask Jordon. 13:29:51 'Well then, let's not arrive later than we already are.' He said. He started to run and since they both knew the way theirselves, they did not exchange words for a few minutes.

Suddenly, they approached a roadblock. 'Damn.' James said. 'Looks like we need to find another way.' But all of a sudden, his mind thought of a plan. 'Or maybe..? This will be the end of the government we know. Why not slaughter some enemies while we have the opportunity?' He grabbed his sword and recontinued his running.

(( I don't think James has a solid plan ;) ))

Adam's plan to construct roadblocks across the streets where they had arrested most FALSE members over the years, was about to prove itself useful. Or so Adam thought. He himself guarded the roadblock in an alleyway. It was the one he had doubted. They had never arrested people there but it seemed a logical place to put one there. Rumour was the FALSE HQ was close to this roadblock.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon seprated from James and clibed to the top of the building he saw the poilce who chased him before in the car, he was guarded by foru poilce officers.

"They make it too easy" Jordon said as he leaped down from the building and plunged his sword into the first officers back, Jordon pulled the sword free from the screaming officer and went for the second one he cut his head clean off.

"James, Hurry up!" Jordon yelled as one of the officers shot a bullet at him he deflected one and made the other rebound to hit the officer in his gun hand.

Jordon smiled as he thrusted his sword through the mans chest and went for the last officer the one from before.

"Hello again" Jordon said with a smirk as he swung his sword towards the bald officer.

DeletedUser

"Hmmm... Look at this sir! What? DIrections to the F.A.L.S.E. HQ, that's what these are, plan F is there! What! Let me see... You're right, this is right where they always said it was! Get me a car and 40 men! I swear today can still be a good day!" A little while later a convoy leaves the Police HQ and stops at a roadblock where... "You idiots let us through! Yes Sir! Hey! Sargeabt hand me those spyglasses, I want to check that man running over there. Why? Oh, just a feeling... He's a F.A.L.S.E. member! How can you tell? Because he has a sword drawn! I'm going to kill him personally!" Jean exits the car and opens fire on the approaching man with his uzi! (Vendetti's character)

DeletedUser

Adam and Jordon's swords clashed. 'You thought I didn't see you?' Adam grinned. 'Hey, you're the same ******* (( Is it still allowed as swearing word? :?)) as earlier today!' He smiled. 'Anyway, enough chit chat! Let's see who has the skills in here!'

James reflected the incoming business and leaped forward. He jumped on top of the car with enormous speed and dropped a mechanical device or two from his backpack. He jumped off the car and ran into an alleyway while bullets pursued him.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon dodged a death blow to the head and swung but missed Adam.

"Hold still damn you!" Jordon said now getting angry as his swings became more ferocious.

DeletedUser

Adam dodged another swing of the sword and then noticed the bleeding knee. He realized that if he made an attempt on Jordon's right knee, he would have to put pressure on the bleeding one. That would probably mean a sudden burst of pain, which could cause just enough time to grab his gun and shoot the son of a *******. He decided it was a pretty solid plan. He swung his sword and aimed for the knee.

DeletedUser

"Halt FOOL!" Jean blocks James's way several F.A.L.S.E. men are ready to open fire and several creep up behind him in order to pin him in the alley. "HA HA HA! So, you foolish little F.A.L.S.E. boy, Jean draws his sword, why don't we go one on one, unless you would prefer that we turn you into a target?"

DeletedUser3717

Jordon noticed Adam pulled out his gun, Jordon swing his sword and cut the barrel of the gun off.

"Haha, Poilce oficer Yeah right" Jordon said as he carried on dodging and swinging for Adam whilst mocking him.

DeletedUser

((

New character!

Name: Elazio
Side: Freelancer
Bio: Nobody knows who he is. All they know is his name and his job. That's enough information for most of the clients. Elazio works for the highest bidder. And his job is the most cruel of all: sniper.

Description/Description Pic: Regular clothing, 5'2'' tall, blue eyes.

))

Adam didn't see that strike coming. He dodged but was too late. His left shoulder was crushed and he immediately felt the pain. This enemy was too strong. He could only run now. He dropped his sword and grabbed his second gun and shot, hoping that this FALSE member would not try to persue him.

Elazio steadied his aim. It was not hard for him to do this. It was his job. He had to guard the roadblock. Usually he was not the guarding type but this job catched his eye. He did not know. Instinct? He guessed so. And he guessed right. Only after five minutes a fight started. He weighted his chances and thought he would be best off with shooting this man.

James grinned. 'I'm already a target. So stop your foolish joking.' James eyes looked for a possible getaway. He found one. He jumped and his hands found an old ladder. He quickly climbed it. He was now on the top of a house.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon smiled and decided not to pursue Adam, They will meet again Jordon knew it.

Jordon climbed over a fence hoping to meet James back at Hq and also so he could patch up the wound.

DeletedUser

"Son of a gun! FIRE! TO THE ROOF, TO THE ROOF! Jean and several men climb up the ladder in pursuit of James, others go around and attempt to isolate him on the roof. Jean reaches the top of the ladder and sees James running, he opens fire with his uzi. "You fool come and fight like a man there is no escape! You will die by a bullet or you will die because of me! Jean lunges after the fleeing F.A.L.S.E. agent.

DeletedUser

Elazio saw his target flee. He sighed. 'I won't be able to kill you like this, mister.' He muttered. He started packing his sniper into a regular backpack. Only then he realized somebody was standing next to him.

'Who were you planning to kill then, mister?' James said ironically. Elazio was shocked to see anybody.

'N-nobody, mister. I am just lunching up here.' He said. He grabbed some bread out of his backpack and threw it in James' face. He fled quickly by jumping over a fence. After that he jumped down the building and grabbed his bike. He accelerated and was gone between the city's buildings in no time.

'I'll have to keep an eye on him.' James said as he threw the bread off his face. He saw the police man and Jordon running. He decided to head for HQ when he saw Jean jumping on the building.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon saw somebody climb up on the building James was one, Jordon ran back too help James, using all the atheletic ability he could muster he scaled the building seeing James leap down the building.

Jordon pushed over the officer with the gun and ran after James.

"WAIT!!" Jordon yelled as James ran into an ambush..

DeletedUser

"ANOTHER ONE! FIRE!" Yelled one of the officers on the ground. Meanwhile Jean closes on on James. "Come out, come out, you can always be assimilated my friend, it is nicer than dieing!

DeletedUser

When Elazio was quite sure of the fact that he was safe, he called his client. He took a deep breath. He knew what was about to come.

'You did WHAT?' Elazio turned his face away from the telephone and ignored his client's rant. 'Look, I do not honestly give a damn about your opinion. YOUR people screwed up, not me. This deal has been ended. Your money has been transferred back to your account.'

'Now, I feel like killing.' Elazio muttered and he grabbed his bike to go back where he came from.

--

James jumped behind for cover and landed in front of a wall. He jumped on the wall and grabbed his sword. Deflecting all incoming bullets he managed to kill all the police man before Jean appeared.

And there was Jean. James sighed.