The P.E.R.F.E.C.T. World

DeletedUser13682

Jon was sneaking through the building that the head of the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. was in. He saw the councilman with a woman who was obviously not his wife in a small bedroom. 'These pictures will demoralize everyone,' he thought, while pulling out a small camera. He took over two dozen pictures, and got out of the building. He only had to kill two guards. When he was a safe distance away, he radioed in. "I got the pictures. Heading back to auxilary tech center to upload pictures, and time them for general release to every computer, phone, and t.v. screen in the city. I hope people now hate hypocrites as much as they did then, over."

DeletedUser

"Sir! What you disturbed me! Two guards were killed and the security cameras show that someone took pictures of you! WHAT! Confound it you idiots can't do anything right! Get me Fairfax!"

"Uh huh, yes sir, yes we'll deal with it right away!" Hangs up phone. "Well looks like we've got a problem, it seems someone took a picture of the Head Councilor while he was busy. So he was busy, that does not matter. You people who submitted to P.E.R.F.E.C.T., you can't even take a hint! Anyway I want more guards at the state broadcasting studio that's the only place where they can get it publicized! Also I'll be there to supervise it personally..."

A little while later... "So here we are, I've got this place crawling with cops Head Councilor, no one is going to let that picture out. Good, in the meantime though we'll just stay here. That's right, my what a gorgeous day, and to think Inquisitor thought our world would start on fire! HA!

In a hospital... Jean thinks, "Idiots! They underestimate F.A.L.S.E.! They haven't even given me extra guards to make sure no one comes in and tries to kill me! I hate them!"

DeletedUser13682

On his way to the auxilary tech center, Jon remembered that there was a P.E.R.F.E.C.T. in the hospital who was very powerful. He decided to stop by. Getting into the hospital was easy, there weren't any guards near the window. He slowly opened it and climbed into the room. "Good day Jean. I'm sorry to hear about your injuries. But that's not why I'm here, and don't call anybody or my sword will be through your chest before you can push any buttons or call out."

DeletedUser13682

Jon smiled. "I have a proposition to make. I heard all that rambling earlier, and I believe you can see where this is going, right?"

DeletedUser3717

Jordon placed the asassin down.

"Your safe for now kid, Stay out off trouble" Jordon said as he leaped down the building he landed on a P.E.R.F.E.C.T officer and killed him with the force he was falling, People looked at Jordon astonished.

"The revolution starts now!" Jordon yelled before he ran off.

DeletedUser

Elazio grabbed his sniper which was hidden behind a wall and walked down the stairs. He felt like revenging the FALSE agent's actions, but he knew this was not the time for emotions. He put the sniper in his backpack and sat down on the stairs. He grabbed his bicycle and headed for the newspaper HQ.

--

James greeted Jordon when he was back next to him. 'Radio's down. We need to continue our efforts for a revolution. What about bringing down the newspaper?' James said.

DeletedUser

In the hospital... "A d..amn revo..ution OWW! Waaat...is...propo..sit..ion..?"

"Jam all radio signals! What! Grand Councilor are you crazy! Didn't you just here chief! Thoses F.A.L.S.E. fools want a revolution, wreck their communications and victory will be ours! Fine, turn on the jammer!" The radio jammer is turned on making radio communication all over the city impossible, the jammer is based in the Broadcasting building which is now heavily fortified as word of revolution spread.

DeletedUser

Elazio grabbed his mobile phone. He needed new clients. 'Hello. This is Elazio.' He heard the person swallow. 'I was wondering if you maybe had any need targets to be eliminated? It's a rough day for the rulers of our country. You there?' He waited for a response.

(( Aimed at Fairfax ))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Which one? Remember, Jean is in the hospital and is "busy" talking to Johann.)

DeletedUser

(( Oh, I didn't know he was that busy :p I'll edit my post then and direct it to Fairfax ))

DeletedUser13682

"Yes, a revolution. You have command of the police force, and even if you can't control them directly, you can influence them. They trust you, I've heard them. When the coup comes, I want you to make the police fight for us, subtlely of course, so no suspition is aroused. I need an answer, for I must go soon."

DeletedUser13682

"Good. First thing, I need you to protect a certain station. It is an old backup tech hub. It is nothing but physical wires connecting it to everything. It is invincible to jamming. Protect the area, in about 20 minutes. Auf Wiedersehen." Jon leapt out of the window, and ran to the nearby auxilary tech hub.

DeletedUser

"Good. First thing, I need you to protect a certain station. It is an old backup tech hub. It is nothing but physical wires connecting it to everything. It is invincible to jamming. Protect the area, in about 20 minutes. Auf Wiedersehen." Jon leapt out of the window, and ran to the nearby auxilary tech hub.

(Why did you say Auf Wiedersehen you copycat!)

David trips Johann as he is running. Johann falls screaming, David kicks his gun away. David rips out a Walther P38 and jams it at Johanns groin.

"Say auf wiedersehen to your Nazi balls." And he fires away! David flees leaving him alive.

*This was just a Day Dream by our character*

DAVID SCHOFIELD
Name: David Schofield
Side: Civilian
Bio: David is a Civilian, He hates the government and he does not trust FALSE. He's willing to kill anyone he comes across, but preffers high ranking officials.
Description/Description Pic:
schweiger-13139084-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Other Info: Very Violent, Very Dangerous, USE EXTREME CAUTION!

David watched from the windo as the FALSE member moved. False Beats Government he thought, but that didn't change his hatred for them. Once upon a time, long ago, A False member who had been stalking his sister for quite some time kidnapped her and he never saw either of them again. David swore that FALSE was just as bad as the government and only proof that the FALSE member who kidnapped his sister didn't harm her would ever change his mind.

DeletedUser

(Shut up, God damn you are starting to piss me off. You are not making any sense, to hell with it, get back to the damned story)

I walked away from the window. I took my favourite knife from the Cabinet and slipped it in my pocket, I was going to go down to the Underground.

The Underground is a place for Civilians who Hate the government but also Don't care for FALSE either. There were usually 12 people who visited every wednesday whom I knew well, but I had no Idea what today was, so I thought I may as well go now.

[Since we can have only 5 characters, I will go ahead and make my 1 of my other 4 now.]

Name: Samuel Vaughn
Side: Government
Bio: Samuel is a detective, he works to hunt down and Kill FALSE members, he commands hit squads and wants to quell the rebellion before it does any damage.
image3_1207407709.jpg

Other Info: He carries 3 guns at all times, A Glock 18, a FN 57, and a Backup .357 revolver.

Since no one is posting still, I will make my another one of my characters as well.

Name: Elaine Laurance
Side: Government (traitor)
Bio: She is a beautiful woman. Ever since the Government falsely accused her Soon-to-be husband of a conspiracy and executed him, she has been killing agents ever since. However, two people know of her treason. Samuel Vaughn and David Schofield.
melanie_laurent.jpg

Other Info:

DeletedUser

(( Woah. :[ Let's just leave this argument between you two behind, k?

Also, sorry for my inactiveness on the RP board and stuff. I'll post here again tomorrow to get this stuff more active :D ))

DeletedUser13682

Jon arrived at the abandoned station. He smiled as he saw that nobody was near or inside it. It was located in a field, owned by an old farming family, who had been there for hundreds of years, but the government came, and commandeered everything. The family is now begging in the streets, even though the land isn't used anymore. Jon walked in and flipped on the lights. He switched on the machinery, and a deep rumbling sound floated through from the floor, where most of the equipment is located. He pulled out his camera, and hooked it up to the jack. 10 minutes later, all the pictures were uploaded. "Command, this is Squad K leader. Plan B is ready. Permission to proceed. Over."