The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20647

Till someone posts something better, I'd like to go for this :p

20120123020510.png

DeletedUser

How about consecutive days login bonuses?

I know there's still a better one out there no one is claiming, but:

n0U3G.png

I thought it was going to be better, but I didn't actually do the math. I should have waited for Friday so I could do the rest of Hope dies last too.

I always thought the login bonus wasn't set until you logged in and accepted it. Mine was split between two days, this was the next day's:

nFLDo.png

Kind of irritating since I stayed logged in all day (lagging myself to death) and spent a lot of nuggets warping from Ted to the Bandits Hideout to William to the Ghost Town to Aretha to the Circus in order to get a big login bonus. :(

Alright, here's the best one I can find, from Il Duce on world 9. He posted in alliance forums when I was posting [a bunch from completing quests for a week or two.]

5g9o2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope they don't think you edited that for me with your mad photoshop skills!

Edit: Union flags received, 19, w6.

HO4yt.png

Edit: Total battles 2350 completed, 1489 won. Currently 3 gurus and 2 elites, 3 elites if I can ever win #250 on w12. 25 battles away from two more gurus.

From Achievements > Statistics:
World 1: 414 completed, 268 won
World 2: 23 completed, 21 won...91.3% won for 20+ battles? No, alright. :p
World 3: 12 completed, 3 won... How about 25% won for 10+ battles?
World 4: 239 completed, 136 won
World 6: 7 completed, 4 won
World 9: 236 completed, 146 won
World 11: 896 completed, 620 won
World 12: 446 completed, 249 won

From West Forts:
World 5: 21 completed, 9 won
World 7: 49 completed, 30 won
World 10: 7 completed, 3 won...wow, I thought I had more. I wonder if a lot weren't uploaded.

DeletedUser22493

@ Gaga
Sorry, Duce beat ya.

@ Rice

Added.

@ Elmyr
Added. Omg, thats allot.

DeletedUser22685

njub? You're the latecomer. Maybe y'all are better now, but a year ago it was almost impossible NOT to win.

Well we own all but two small forts on the world now, but that wasn't my point - I hope you didn't think I was seriously accusing you of being a njub.

DeletedUser

I can't log into briscoe, because of...err...but sweatyguy has given a 635 there of the town APACHE. Also kenncj has given 3666 damage I think.

DeletedUser22493

I can't log into briscoe, because of...err...but sweatyguy has given a 635 there of the town APACHE. Also kenncj has given 3666 damage I think.

Cool. I dont have an account on W13. Could you post a SS when you get in?

DeletedUser25892

Let us see if this works :) and see if I can get in on this list

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=b193f9427758503ca6653fb5beab7e6f895f8866 - Most named items at least 43 (please someone recount) - what kills me I sold all my products before I realized there was a script you could use to post multiple products on the market....FACE PALM (after ~3K in products sold)

**UNION FLAG RECEIVED 26**
**Total Bank Deposits 1607** - although I never keep all my money in the bank - i feel safer it being in the market haha!
**Highest bounty offered 75000** - although I am sure someone has offered higher than that

Cool. I dont have an account on W13. Could you post a SS when you get in?

Isn't Briscoe W14?

DeletedUser20579

avg.png

This might be good for something. Arizona

608 average with 21 hits.

DeletedUser

crafting.jpg

you can put me up for Crafting

jobs.jpg

and finished jobs

DeletedUser

what kills me I sold all my products before I realized there was a script you could use to post multiple products on the market....FACE PALM (after ~3K in products sold)

I sold my products, dueling weapons, and guns on w4 before we had unlimited stacks. I could have saved myself a lot of clicking if I'd waited a few weeks, and made a lot more money if I'd waited for the market to be implemented, and saved myself a lot of money repurchasing the weapons and guns when achievements were implemented.

Oh yeah, if I was just one screenshot alright, but for five I think you should post the individual records and save Rebow some trouble.

DeletedUser

I think hans bros from world 1 holds some duel records as she has over 10000 wins I think, I'll check on it later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.