Number of crafted items from difficult recipes. 500
Number of crafted items (critical) 66
Number of recipes learned 20
Number of buffs used 88

DeletedUser22493

@ Kraaky
It's added.

@ PJMAX
10 KO's are already taken by DarkDreams.

@ Gammelnok
MFSR hold the record with 19075 damage inflicted as well as a 41 hit count.
You did however get the spot for highest average damage 25+ hits, with 555 dmg.
If you post a SS of your crafting results, ill add it a new section for it.

@ John Bootes
Yes, there are the Items & Collections section, with "Largest collection of different items".

Remember guys: SS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Spaceydk

@ Kraaky
It's added.

@ PJMAX

@ Gammelnok
MFSR hold the record with 19075 damage inflicted as well as a 41 hit count.
You did however get the spot for highest average damage 25+ hits, with 555 dmg.
If you post a SS of your crafting results, ill add it a new section for it.

@ John Bootes
Yes, there are the Items & Collections section, with "Largest collection of different items".

Remember guys: SS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Added screen shot thanks for taking the time to do this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16008

whats this crap with SS ? i cant take ss yet anyone can see if im full of it on the worlds im on or not.... Rebow this was never an issue before and I don't like the way you are inferring without SS it isnt real. In fact NEO who started this thread it is in my town on the world im referring to... W10

Kindly add my records and don't try to hijack a thread with your own new rules included at this stage, not everyone has SS or can use it, anyone on my worlds can confirm my claims.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

@ Gammelnok
It's being added. What player and world is this?

whats this crap with SS ? i cant take ss yet anyone can see if im full of it on the worlds im on or not.... Rebow this was never an issue before and I don't like the way you are inferring without SS it isnt real.

Kindly add my records and don't try to hijack a thread with your own new rules included at this stage, not everyone has SS or can use it, anyone on my worlds can confirm my claims.

It's not that I don't believe you. I wouldn't think for a second that you'd make up records or anything. Im also sorry if you think it's CRAP, but taking an SS doesn't take the world of time. I gotta set a standard, because if I tell you that you don't need it, id have to do the same to everyone else.
I didn't really hijack the thread either. I took it over, seeing -Neo- haven't updated it in like a month. And if I am to put down the hours updating it, I get to make my own rules.
If -Neo- wants it back, it's his to take. He started it.

So, its still SS or it didn't happen.

DeletedUser16008

your now basically asking for proof pics out of convenience which was never an issue before. I just told you i dont have ss available so cannot oblige, ive asked politely and you keep saying the same thing.

"its SS or it didn't happen". That my friend as a statement means your calling me a liar even if you don't actually mean it. And "if I am to put down the hours updating it, I get to make my own rules" sounds pretty ... well childish and petty tbh..... We put up plenty of reports etc with no pics all over the place and we also know even tho theres no pic THEY DID HAPPEN... yeeesh

BTW if Neo wasnt banned he would have it back.

Little Hitlers, Meh I cant stand them. :p

DeletedUser

@ PJMAX

I got them much before DarkDreams, and when it was very difficult to get them.
Dont see why my name shouldnt be up there.

If DarkDreams wants, he can share it with me :p

DeletedUser22493

your now basically asking for proof pics out of convenience which was never an issue before. I just told you i dont have ss available so cannot oblige, ive asked politely and you keep saying the same thing.

"its SS or it didn't happen". That my friend as a statement means your calling me a liar even if you don't actually mean it. And "if I am to put down the hours updating it, I get to make my own rules" sounds pretty ... well childish and petty tbh..... We put up plenty of reports etc with no pics all over the place and we also know even tho theres no pic THEY DID HAPPEN... yeeesh

BTW if Neo wasnt banned he would have it back.

Little Hitlers, Meh I cant stand them. :p

Comparing me to Hitler isn't gonna get you anywhere. Idc how -Neo- did it, this is how I do it. So deal with it.

@ Elmyr
Thanks for pointing that out. I was pretty sure I heard him say that he wanted someone else to take it, but I couldn't find the posts.
Also, ill add those.

@ PJMAX
Sorry mate, but unless you can bring up some evidence on the dates, im not gonna edit it.
A record is a record until its beaten by a higher value.

DeletedUser

I got them much before DarkDreams, and when it was very difficult to get them.

KOs have never been difficult. They've always been completely random. It's not about shooting well, it's about shooting the right person at the right time, which you only very rarely have any control over.

Edit: Here's the most KOs I've actually in any way had any control over with 7. I was actually going for KOs "sniping" (just in that I was on the ground) behind the attackers. Even then, it's still mostly luck. Even with sector aiming you need someone with low enough HP to be the closest person in that sector. Watching the replay there was more luck than I remembered. I mostly wasn't sector aiming, but moving to try not to get sector aimed.

DeletedUser16008

Comparing me to Hitler isn't gonna get you anywhere. Idc how -Neo- did it, this is how I do it. So deal with it.

So do it your way and the records arnt a record at all just your collection of photos ... nice, ill just keep posting without the pics thx.

Best fort win ratio over 500

Fort battles completed: 600
Fort battles won: 404
Ratio 2 -1

W10:p

Status
Not open for further replies.