The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Congratulations? What're you shooting for, most rank 1's?

i dunno, but i know i havent seen it done before. plus i can keep it. also i will post a pic of new dueling level record. mines higher

DeletedUser25892

i dunno, but i know i havent seen it done before. plus i can keep it. also i will post a pic of new dueling level record. mines higher

I think it is a pretty cool accomplishment. @rebow maybe this is an odds and end type deal as I do not think many worlds have the same #1 dueler/exp.

@kingjames- Out of curiosity how much XP do you have over lvl 120, if you don't mind sharing? I am sure it is the highest XP amassed over lvl 120 (another record?)

MM2099

DeletedUser

@kingjames- Out of curiosity how much XP do you have over lvl 120, if you don't mind sharing? I am sure it is the highest XP amassed over lvl 120 (another record?)

There's no way someone on w1 has the record for XP over 120. My highest is 1,120,652 and I don't think that's a record.

DeletedUser25892

There's no way someone on w1 has the record for XP over 120. My highest is 1,120,652 and I don't think that's a record.

Well Elmyr, toot your horn :p. I have almost 900K on arizona as I do not think it is that bad for starting June 2010 :)

DeletedUser

Alright fine, I'll give people something to beat. :p

w3: 1,120,996 xp over 120

31xDu.png

DeletedUser

I'll give someone a chance to say they've beat me to this record:

Most GG's : 16 by Tracker John (16th GG will be claimed in about 30 minutes after this posting). GG in Beta and all 15 of the .net worlds. In fact, if nobody else has done it then I'll also lay claim to the first to do so.

DeletedUser

I think it is a pretty cool accomplishment. @rebow maybe this is an odds and end type deal as I do not think many worlds have the same #1 dueler/exp.

MM2099

yes emryl is right i only have 776492 in total xp over 120 and
373506 induel xp

doesnt sound all that impressive now lmao. but i am still thinking it hasnt been done. i have had dueling level one on 2 worlds could have been three but i went inactive and i was never even close to rank 1 in regular xp. my dueling level is 340 should be a record also for .net worlds atleast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

Rebow you stopped at page 38...is everything alright?Please stop posting so that rebow could update oldies :).

Than you very much anyways.

DeletedUser

[report=30522913f29a3742c1]Battle report: Chest[/report]

8 rounds on the flag in one fort fight on w10 :)

good enough?

Attachments

• flag sitting.png
    flag sitting.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 45

DeletedUser16008

Most Total Town Points W10 The Mercenary 970453
3kuQ0.png

Highest Hit with Wyatt Earp's Buntine

d7k9t.png

Most Dueled / Defences Victor Kruger W10 941

HrNBx.png

DeletedUser16008

If you insist.

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Except for ol Kruger out stalking... the louse :p

On 24/12/11 at 1:20 AM

z0yPE.png

DeletedUser15641

Finally someone not always serious!:D Nicely done victor :up:

Maybe best overal damage from wyatt earp too :).

Unfortunately you can't make it again except if your enemy was having to stay each round.

Status
Not open for further replies.