The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It would appear that my KO ratio of 63% on 1100+ duels on W15 is pretty decent. Am I a beautiful and unique snowflake after all?

97yx2.jpg

DeletedUser22493

Update time. Sorry for the long delay, should'a done it a long time ago.

@ Dynoysus
Added. Very nice indeed.

@ Slackers not posting W info & names..
Edited records with right names and worlds.

@ -TP-
Ill add that record, but not for 36. Ive personally been up in 50 without much effort.
Show us a impressive one, and ill add it.

@ Kingjamesg
It's nice, but not really a record. Sorry, no cake today.

@ Unknowen
Nah, id rather not have "First to get" records. If I start, ill never be able to stop.
Alright, you get to be chief Owler. But no record on it. Silly Owler.

@ Elmyr
Added your much'o exp in the Odd & Different section.
Added your silly flags. :p

@ Unknowen
All is fine. I usually wait till theres a good amount before I update. Waited a little too long this time, ill admit.

@ Anarchy111

Added in fort section.

@ Victor Kruger
- Added Most Town & Fort Points.
- Added Wyats damage.

@ TimmyToughnuts
Added KO ratio and Win\Loss ratio on 1000+ duels, because the previous record was lacking evidence.

DeletedUser15641

Nice ennio

I have another player passed the 700 barrier in exp from 1 hour of construction.Will post it soon:)(W9)
9NfeS.png

Another new record: Most exp from one duel 1,150K exp.(W1)
mt8Kh.png

Done

Missed a spot ;):Least leveled player to get the achievment to dodge 1000 shoots in a fort battle

Level 57...I recently leveled up so its 58 for now ;)

http://prntscr.com/a8lgo

My cousins account which i am playing with is gears8(W6)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

these records in this thread are only for .net worlds right? cos i saw some battles on russian server where people even managed 25k damage, well basically every FF record we got here gets smashed if you only look at first page of russian battles lol:p so thats my question records are only for .net right?

you can post it they'll decide :)

DeletedUser

these records in this thread are only for .net worlds right? cos i saw some battles on russian server where people even managed 25k damage, well basically every FF record we got here gets smashed if you only look at first page of russian battles lol:p so thats my question records are only for .net right?

The highest international I've seen is 30k, 25k is nothing. The problem with escalating damage is that it's not a matter of FF skill, it's a matter of escalating hp. You might as well add a record for most total hp in a battle, it's the same exact thing. At least from what I've seen, the Russian duelers don't hide the entire battle like far too many cowardly .net duelers.

DeletedUser22493

I do add some international records as well. But like Elmyr pointed out, they have to be spectacular.

DeletedUser16008

Talking of spectacular and updates lets do that. In fact lets talk awesome. :D

First Town to reach 1 million total town points on .net or maybe global ?

Most Total Town Points The Mercenary W10 1000387
e2UxM.png

Most NPC wins Victor Kruger W10

cJSoE.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

@ Ennio
Elmyrs picture beat you there. :)

@ Elm

Thanks.

@ Vic
Added both. Well done.

DeletedUser6693

how does my 557712 monthly damage from w15 compare to russian servers? is it possible for us in .net to beat them in any fort battle stat?

DeletedUser34084

If you insist.

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Except for ol Kruger out stalking... the louse :p

On 24/12/11 at 1:20 AM

z0yPE.png

zkizjr.jpg

It wasnt with Wyatt but meh.. :p

DeletedUser16008

Sorry forgot a couple

Most Fort Points The Mercenary W10 635300
KjfOC.png

Most Owned forts The Mercenary W10 38
k9jf9.png

Status