The new level 15 quest that many of us did not even notice!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thank you, I can't speak german so I couldn't have known myself. :)
Everybody's sure that's a joke now...

DeletedUser

Isn't it obvious? You get to eggs when you beat the fake easterbunny, like the cap if you beat the fake Santa :D

DeletedUser

well we can only do that if the rest of the quest is real and unluckily we've already had people saying theyve done 6 hours and no quest....

ALso if you check west stats it says:

"This quest is only available in the first week of April. It will appear in the Saloon once you have worked on the job for 6 hours."

Looking at the section 'It will appear in the Saloon once you have worked on the job for 6 hours' this seems that they arent even sure what the 'job' is...

DeletedUser

that's because they change it with time (tobacco at start, no it's posters), since some really did the job (hey, I started it on a random account I don't play)

DeletedUser

maybe... if it is an april fools, its past 12 'o' clock, so they are the fools :p

DeletedUser

I've just figure out the first letter of each title in the new quest spells out 'April Fools' so is obviously fake!

DeletedUser

nice one. there we are then. im sure thats enough evidence for everyone...

DeletedUser

:laugh:That's right!!! I hate this devs now!!! :laugh:
(april fools)

DeletedUser

i think its just good we can shows the devs that when we work together, we can find things out for ourselves

DeletedUser

Because i uncovered the secret i think i should be presented with the hernandos sword! lol :)

DeletedUser

nice on with figuring that out jimmy. as for the H sword, dream on...................

Status
Not open for further replies.