The new level 15 quest that many of us did not even notice!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK, when I checked on Weststats today, I saw a new quest for level 15 entitled Conspiracy. It only appears on the first week of April!!!!! Just to make it clear, its not the disappointing April quest that we all saw.

It looks kinda easy for many of us now but think again, its rated hard!!! That quest can give you as buntline, a sharp cavalry sabre and even pieces of note part 1 and 3 but the only thing that makes it hard are eggs that InnoGames have neglected to give any hints about. Look at this link!!!

http://www.weststats.com/Questgroup/?group=34

DeletedUser

Think about what day tomorrow is (if you're in the US) ... and it's April first already on the game clock ...

DeletedUser

Its just 8:24 pm here for me but i guess im on there time not mine ;p

DeletedUser

Its 8:41 am here first day of April. Any ideas where to get the eggs in the quest?

DeletedUser

Find them?
Look at the quest, it only gets difficult because of the eggs. I am asking where the hell do we find them. Perhaps we should organize a group, each member should try to do jobs like, mucking the stables, turkey hunt, mowing pastures and jobs like that where finding the eggs seems most possible. Then we should mail each other of the results if anyone has ever found them. We do it when everybody's sees the server time on the 1st of April. Feedback please!!!

DeletedUser

I still think it's a joke
Read the announcement in TribalWars (I put it in the saloon)

DeletedUser

What does that have to do with it?
I'm pretty sure it's spread to everywhere by now...

DeletedUser

If it was real then the other worlds would also have the same new quest line ...

Can anyone ever remember a time when we got a quest/update/etc before the German worlds ?

DeletedUser

Maybe they're only punishing the English-speaking people...

I have no info from the German worlds, so I can't help you there, but I would imagine we wouldn't get anything before they did.

DeletedUser

It says-
the quest will appear after doing the job 'picking tobacco' for 6 hours..
Lets get to work!

DeletedUser

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

This quest gives you 5000 exp and part 3 AND part 1 of the note?

Is it real?

Where are the eggs?

DeletedUser

I am excited about the Level 15 quest.
I am however game and if it is an April Fools joke, then well done to InnoGames GmbH!

Looking a little closer at the title of the quest: Conspiracy

A secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act

I doubt the quest is unlawful but in 6 hours time I will know if the quest appeared or not... ;)

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

i dont have any new quests ( conspiracy or april quests) and its already april

DeletedUser

is it the first week of april yet ?
i thought a week started with a monday (or sunday to some) not a wednesday

DeletedUser

I am excited about the Level 15 quest.
I am however game and if it is an April Fools joke, then well done to InnoGames GmbH!

Looking a little closer at the title of the quest: Conspiracy

A secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act

I doubt the quest is unlawful but in 6 hours time I will know if the quest appeared or not... ;)

;) :cool:

I picked tobacco for 6 hours, and didn't get a quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.