The new level 15 quest that many of us did not even notice!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe a joke within a joke?
We all think it is an April Fool Joke and no one attempts the 6 hours of putting up posters. Hmmm

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Morthy,..Was it necessary for you to say that??..Now if we don't get it in 6hrs of icking tobacco,..We need to do that ..Grrr!!..another mystery..
Has anyone invented chickens in the west?..We need eggs *Pak-pak pakaak!*

DeletedUser

turkeys lay eggs to ya know
and there is that scare birds job where you get the feather
ya never know

DeletedUser41

If it is real i am assuming their will be a job appear on only Sunday 13th April that will be hunt easter bunnies or something and you get easter eggs as reward/job item.

Just a thought.

DeletedUser

If it is real i am assuming their will be a job appear on only Sunday 13th April that will be hunt easter bunnies or something and you get easter eggs as reward/job item.

Just a thought.
I gave you that idea, realm. Don't deny me.

DeletedUser

This is now developing into an interesting topic.

Less speculation and more thought processing...
They have special quests for Christmas, why not for Easter? ;)

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

how can a lv 15 man can have lv 75 gun, i think it 's impossible

DeletedUser

You're meant to put up posters for 6 hours, not pick tobacco. Worked fine for me on my W1 account, I'm on part 4.

Unfortunately this joke isn't as obvious to most people as it is to the perpetrator of the joke. Note that other worlds do not have this new quest on their websites....

So Morthy while you're having a good run at the player base ... how about finally adding the last quest to the L 36 quest series which has been missing forever and reported as such many many many times ...

DeletedUser

How long do we have to finish the quest though? Is it just the first week or the whole of april?

DeletedUser

(sorry for double posting) but surley they can only keep the joke up until mid-day...

DeletedUser

Unfortunately this joke isn't as obvious to most people as it is to the perpetrator of the joke. Note that other worlds do not have this new quest on their websites....

So Morthy while you're having a good run at the player base ... how about finally adding the last quest to the L 36 quest series which has been missing forever and reported as such many many many times ...

I'm surprised that someone as astute as you hasn't noticed it yet. Look at the page more closely.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised that someone as astute as you hasn't noticed it yet. Look at the page more closely.

If you're talking about "it" as the L 36 quest then "it" is still missing the last quest and has been missing the last quest since theweststats was created. Check the westtool if you want to know what the quest is cause they have all the quests.

Do you see all the quests listed here on the link below ? Cause I sure do not see them all.

L36quest.jpg

http://weststats.com/Questgroup/?group=15

L36v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, the Conspiracy page.

If you're talking about the duels - I commented about the veracity of the quest line due to the names of the dueling opponent yesterday.

http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=172724&postcount=7

"Beat exception (duel)
Beat eiswiesel (duel)"

I know who they are and you know who they are but 99.9% of the people who read this forum do not know who eiswiessel or exception are ...

If you want to make a good joke it has to be something unbelievable that people will think to themselves a fool afterwards for believing ... the Conspiracy quest line is not unbelievable enough IMO as evidenced by the hordes of people who read that it is a hoax and then post right afterwards "how do I get the eggs"

You know what they say about humor and sarcasm not always translating well on the internet ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.