The Modern Day -RPG

• Thread starter David Schofield
  • Start date

DeletedUser13682

"We shall mourn today, for the loss of another family line. But that is war." Aleksandr took the body of the kid, and buried it. He went back up to the radio, and called for Dante. "Sgt. Dante. How are you coming along with your mission?"

DeletedUser

My ear piece buzzed. I looked around to see if anyone was looking. I pressed my finger against my ear to hear better. "I'm in the town right now. I have to tell yeah, not much of a town. Just a bunch of feds carrying equipment. I can't seem to find the entrence to the actual base though," I replied.

DeletedUser13682

"Well keep looking. Tell me when you find it. Over and out." Aleksandr put the radio down. "Sir, the transport is here." "Good. Tell everyone to get that missile on the transport." Everyone helped, even Aleksandr, and in about an hour, the missile was on its way to the Rebel HQ.

DeletedUser

I walked around for awhile trying to find the entrence to the feds HQ. Nobody seemed to care that my uniform was tattered or that I wasn't wearing a helmet. I was starting to think I wouldn't find it. I was walking down what I thought was the main road when, in the distance, I saw what looked like a big opening in one of the mountains. So thats why the rebels couldn't find their base. It was inside the mountain. I got off the main road and hid behind a house. I called Aleksandr to tell him I found it.

DeletedUser13682

"Thank you. I thought you might like to know that the missile was transferred. Get pictures and video, and come back tomorrow."

DeletedUser

I continued walking towards HQ. I finally reached it. Guards patrolled the front of the opening. Some of them carried XM8s but others carried assorted weapons. Since the opening stuck out of the mountain, it was possible to be on top of it. There was a metal walkway on the top with spotlights and snipers carrying .50 calibers. Some were also carrying MGLs. They were checking Identification cards again. I walked up towards the opening only to face the barrel of an XM8. "Identification?" he asked.

DeletedUser

"Identification?" the guard yelled again, poking him with the barrel of his XM8.

DeletedUser

I reached into my pocket and pulled my identification card out and handed it the guard.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile several miles up the road 1000s of men are coming out of helicopters and planes and setting up a base. This is the Foreign Legion led by General Lafitte Jean. Alright you idiots hurry up we don't want any of those rebels or government idiots attacking us with there crap guns so hurry up I aim to make this place a position of mighty mother France's.

DeletedUser

The guard nodded and handed back my identification card. I slipped it into my pocked and continued foward, into the governments HQ.

DeletedUser13682

A sentry ran to the temporary headquarters of Major Aleksandr. "Sir, we have reports of an unknown force near the town you sent the soldier." "Ok. Send a couple of platoons to meet them, and find out their alliances." A few minutes later, 3 platoons were headed toward the position of the unknowns, in Humvees, and Bradleys.

DeletedUser

Well look at that boys, a welcoming comitee, hmm... now what to do. Well since they're government guess what? What? We're going to have a little fun, after all live men tell many tales. Hee...heee... hee!!!

DeletedUser13682

(We're the rebels you french numnum! [jk] We are against the government!)

DeletedUser

Ohh Sir. What? They're rebels. Oh well we will talk after all we were sent here to ally with them. Oh and by the way. What? YOU ALMOST GOT THEM KILLED YOU IDIOT I OUGHT TO KILL YOU FOR BEING STUPID HOW COULD YOU MISS IDENTIFY REBELS FROM GOVERNMENT!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US KILLED!!

DeletedUser

(after talking with the government forces) Come, we must organize an assault on rebel positions!

DeletedUser13682

The leader of the platoons, Sgt. Titov, eyed the French with suspition. "What was that I heard about orgainizing an assault on rebel positons?"

DeletedUser

Who me? I work for you. A certain accosiate of yours provided, uhh funds so we could be here. Now how about you let my entire army take tour of your base?

DeletedUser13682

Sgt. Titov called Aleksandr, to see if the French could tour the base. "Uh, the Major says that the base is unable to be toured right now. They had some citizens mess up the area, and they need to clean it up. A crazy guy and his son. They both went nuts, and we lost 20 men to them. So we need to bury, write letters, and such."

DeletedUser13682

Sgt. Titiv shrugs. "I don't know. We'll have to see what goes on tonight. We'll get in touch with you tomorrow. In the meantime, the major wants your best spies to snoop on Raccoon City. That's where the last of the government forces are at. We want to know how many are left."