The Modern Day -RPG

• Thread starter David Schofield
  • Start date

DeletedUser13682

"He said he was in his 40s, but he was very, very trigger happy."

DeletedUser13682

Aleksandr kinda shrugged. "We found him after the battle, looking through the rubble. We tried to help him, but he shot at us. It was self defence, and about 8 men shot him fatally. We don't know who, and we'd like to keep it that way."

DeletedUser

" Lies! My father has reasons for who he shoots! I want answers now! " I then pulled out a desert eagel just like my father had, and put it to the mans head " Besides, My father would never get involved in thease battles! "

DeletedUser13682

Aleksandr sighs, then executes a couple of moves, that leave the Desert Eagle on the ground, and the kid in a hold in front of Aleksandr, with both his arms behind his back. "You are like your father. That is bad. That is how he got killed. I do not want to kill the last person in his line. Either you learn to control your temper, or that just might happen. Understand?"

DeletedUser

" I'd like to see you try, unlike my father, I aint risking it, if i die, anybody near me is going to die, I'm wearing a vest used by suicide bombers, when my heart stops beating, this bomb goes off." I then picked my desert eagel back up and backed up a couple of feet.

DeletedUser13682

"You are a smart man. But that is no problem. You think I would kill you right here? No! We take you out a few hunderd meters, tie you up, and have a sniper kill you! Problem solved, and your mecca dreams go up in a fireball of glory, flipping off the feds. Now if you are calmed down, would you like some wine? It is very good. Chardonnay, 1953."

DeletedUser

"I'd rather kill you, but seeing the fate my father suffered id like to help you"

DeletedUser13682

"Really? You would like to help us? How do you plan on doing that?"

DeletedUser

Captain Justin came in after seeing all of his troops to the field hospital. It was quite amazing that he came out of that fight fit as a fiddle.

"Where's our Fed?" he asked.

"I've sent him on a mission," answered Major Aleksandr.

"A phony one, right?"

DeletedUser13682

"No. A real mission. He joined us. Also, the son of the man that went crazy and tried to kill us all wants to help us. I'm putting him in your company. I think you can handle him."

DeletedUser

"Son, come here!" yelled Justin, "Tell me your story." He pulled up two chairs and poured himself a glass of wine.

"Would you like some?" he asked.

DeletedUser

James puffed his cigarette and put it in an ash tray. He poured himself another glass of Chardonnay and one for Justin. "There you go," James said as he sipped his wine.

DeletedUser

" No thanks, " I replyed, " My story is, I'd Like for yall to burn in hell for killing my father, but, i'd rather not go myself, so i'll have to go with you
'

DeletedUser

"Your father attacked us," said Justin, "He just came out of nowhere and started shooting people. He wasn't a member of any army; he was a murderer."

DeletedUser

"A maniac. You should realize that. You worship this man. Well guess what? If I made him president, he'd have been WORSE than Hitler and Stalin combined. We could call him.....Hitlin!!!!" James said with a laugh.

DeletedUser

Now James was a lucky man. And the man had bad aim. He didn't use the first rule of gun slinging. Aim before firing. A mistake James never made. James' wine glass shattered as it was shot twice. James grabbed the boys gun, kicked him in the face, threw him to the ground, and put the gun to the back of his head. "Aim son," James said with a laugh. James fired the gun 2 times into the boy's brain, killing him. "There," James said with a smile.

(OCC: Alex, you can't handle things with violence. Words, though heavily misspelled, help. You died today. Again.)

DeletedUser

Justin takes out his big eraser and removes thealex90 from the story and points out that this is why he’s not in the RPG Hall of Fame.