The last village

DeletedUser13682

"I agree. I didn't even feel that." He takes the bayonet from Fredigar, and examines it. "How did you get this thing to shoot?"

DeletedUser

"You call that a punch?" Whiskey asks, as he approaches the church from the village, "You're in need of some training, boy!"

"You Wanna test that theory out?" Said Fredigar, Cracking his knuckles "Who Are You Anyway?"

And I Shot with my pistols

DeletedUser

"The name's Whiskey. And I'm a boxing coach. I've got a couple of pads with me, how about a little training session? It might just save your life!"

DeletedUser13682

"Well, good luck. I'm off to sight in my scope." Rolf walks over to the nearby forest, and sights in his scope. "Ok, ready. How you two doing?"

DeletedUser

"I can shoot one, but I don't know about aiming one. I'd be better at close range. Maybe I'd be good with a shotgun."

DeletedUser

The vicor stands to adress the 2 men "who are you?"

He adresses the new man

DeletedUser

"The name's Whiskey, I've just arrived from the village. Is this your safehouse? A church?"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf whispers to Whiskey. "Probably thinks that God will protect us here, if it is a safehouse. But nowhere is safe if Zack break the walls."

DeletedUser

"gentlemen with all due respect wispering is igonrant and pathticly rude if you are not man enough to say things to my face don't say anything" his face turns cold grey

"And no my safe house is this village and the people inside it need help and i am helping, god has left this place and in my words now F*** him"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf sighed, and walked away a step. He yelled, "What I said was Probably thinks that God will protect us here, if it is a safehouse. But nowhere is safe if Zack break the walls! But that was disproven by the great Padre himself!" A few trees shook behind Rolf, and he turned around quickly, aiming the AR-10 at the shaking trees.

DeletedUser

"This don't feel too safe to me! Even if the zombies don't come for us, it looks like you're all going to kill eachother anyway!"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf turns around. "Nah. I would never kill the Great Padre, even if he wants to shoot me in the back of the head when I'm not looking like a coward who was just talking about being a man. We need him to lead, and I need to stay alive so I can write a book about this." Rolf turns around again, and aims at the moving trees again.

DeletedUser

The vicor lowers his gun "hopefully the book es=xsplians this mess more" he mumbles

DeletedUser13682

Rolf responded without looking back. "Of course, padre. Haven't you read my book about the spies who helped protect the fleeing Jews from the Nazis? I discovered new information that nobody knew about."

DeletedUser

(you do know there are walls around this town don't you?)

Well i shouldn't be to worried about those trees they can't climb very fast and there is no other way in or out ecexpt from the steel gates at each road out of here but we only open them if there are more than 10 people leaving...