The last village

DeletedUser13682

Rolf grumbled a little bit, as he checked his watch, and saw he was late to the meeting. He threw his AR-10 into the back of his Mako Shark Corvette, and jumped in. He pushed the car to its fastest, and made it to town hall with 35 seconds to spare. Rolf jumped out, grabbing his AR-10, and rushed into the hall, where the meeting was just about to start.

DeletedUser

"ok settle down this maybe be one of the most important meetings we are going to have" he reajusted his posture

"dose anyone know anything about this new viruse that i may not know about?"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf got up, and pulled some papers out of his pocket. "I have here some of the original work of Dr. Ibrahim Obeidallah. He studied outbreaks in the 1000s, and I found these while researching a book about the 6 Day War in the Israeli National Archives, in Tel Aviv. I can't translate them, I didn't want Israel to find out I had them, so I can't translate them there either. But I do know that they describe this virus, and the behavioral patterns of the infected. Does anyone here read ancient Arabic?"

DeletedUser

Fredigar Stood

"I Know a Man Who Could probably translate that. I Can Have Him Here First thing tomorrow"

(Player can fill this character slot or i can invent a character)

DeletedUser

"good that may increase our chances of a cure or even help for the people that are working for a new cure anyone else?"

"also the amoury has lost alot of ammo recently so we need our best sharp shooters or anyone that is good with a sniper rifel or a long ranged weapon we need to take out as many infected as we can befor they reach the walls so that we don't have to waste ammo shooting into a croud if you spot some that are more than you can handle raise the alarm and pick off as many as you can times are tight"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf held up his AR-10. "With this, I can hit a zombie from 600 yards, and completely destroy its brain, so we don't have to dispose of it later. Thank the Cherry Pie rounds I invested in before this happened." Rolf pulled out a scope. "I'll need five regular 7.62x45 rounds though, so I can sight in my scope, and hit a zombie from 800 yards."

DeletedUser

"a hand gun" came the vicor's voice "i may be a man of peace but i will fight"

"ME TO!!!!" The vicor's helper ran out from his room "i can help i can hold your ammo or i can shoot a small pistol or even a little knife"

"well we'll see" he said to adam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

"Take 300 million people, subtract half a million people, and you get 250 million, give or take the 40 or so we got already. That's how many we are talking about in the United States alone."

DeletedUser13682

"Right. Bring me a blindfold." Rolf gets a blindfold, wraps it around Fredigar's eyes, and shoves him outside with a bayonet. "Good luck!"

DeletedUser

"lets not lose our heads" the vicor tapes his finger on his stand while he thinks a few seconds later...

"we need every avaliable person to help if need be so 8 hour watches each for our best snipers everybody else be on standby meeting finished" there is a hustle and bustly of talking as everyone leaves the church and those that temporarly live there walk out to talk to other people

"anything else?" he adresses Rolf and Frediar as he walks to his door...

DeletedUser

"ENOUGH!!" the 2 men stop from there punch-up "we are all in this together the whole village...don't like it? then get out there on your own or bullets will start flying and that is bad" He turns around

"understand? i may be a vicor but god is surely left this planet i will not hesitate to remove weak links with a bullet understand" he turns around opens the door and slams it behind him while mumbling curses

"we're all gonna die unless we work together" he mumbles to himself...

DeletedUser

Name: Whiskey
Job: Boxing coach / Retired boxer
expertise: Training people
Weapon of choice: Baseball bat & his fists

"You call that a punch?" Whiskey asks, as he approaches the church from the village, "You're in need of some training, boy!"