The last village

DeletedUser

I am new to roleplay and am not yet very good but i have been sitting on this idea for a while...

This thread is set to modern times

You are in a village named: The cross roads Purely and simply because there are 4 ways out of the village aka. it is on the crossroad,

A woman of 23 gave birth to a baby boy on the 28th of january 2008 when she returned home on the 19th of febuary at 3:00 in the moring she turned insane and began eating everything that was alive. When her husband returned at 6:00 in the morning after doing the night shift as a guard her walked in to find the house destroyed, He walked into the living room...and saw...

His wife lunged at him and he attempted to react but she was already biting at his face and body after the 2 fought each other he kicked her off and out of there glass door into the garden she sustaned a huge shard of glass through her chest in return the man had a bite mark to the neck, left leg, and a few borken fingers. He called the police... When her returned with a knife for protection his wife was gone then darkness and he felt escroutianing pain and the house fell silent the police arrived a few munites later as the came through the broken door a sight to horrable to witness... the woman died later of bloodloss in a reserch hospital in america the man moved on and marryied agian with his son.

By the time the scientist's of the world had studied this event and all the news and the worlds poulation began to prepare themselfs for a zombie overrun, but as the panic ended the people began to ignore the desperate attebntion the scientists needed they had descovered a new virus that turned humans in a way...rabid abd the disease was passed on through child until the infection drove some poeple mad and some even went to extreme lengths like people began to experiance the disease without having a child unfortinatly at first it was only females until a man of 28 inhaled the airborn virus and it spread through his viens like the oxygon did until he began to attack and bite victims and then they began to get infected to

An so the infection spread national, then international, and then world wide

You are either traveling to the cross roads since they have been sending partys out to put up posters everywhere in the country

Or you are a member of the village or even a traveller that has settled or are stupid enough to keep traveling

First post:

Name:
expertise:
Weapon of choice: shotgun, pistol, hunting rifle, ak-47, M4, melee weapons and other resonable wepons

(And if possiable anything army like aka M4 please explian how you got it)

January 3rd 2009

Dear diary

I have been sitting here for hours now we lost another child this moring to...them we had to shoot him such a waste of life...The grave yard is full only a few families still live together the others have died or run away.

DeletedUser

Name: Father Coram
Job: Vicor
Expertise: The law and god (prefers melee wepons because he uses shovels to bury people alot)
Wepon of choice: Axe and a shotgun

Most people call him father he has looked after alot of people and taken in children with no one left he si a man of peace the church has become a place of rest for people to set up cots and sleep but if needed he will fight like any ordnary man

He is also the new town councelor sincie the mayor was his brother and in his dieing breath he appointed him the town leader

"Another day of chaotic world" He stood up from his small shabby bed and walked over to his sink and began to wash

DeletedUser13682

Name: Rolf Johnson

Job: Writer, former soldier
expertise: writing, fighting
Weapon of choice: AR-10 (bought it from a Sudanese soldier, who didn't need it anymore)

Rolf Johnson was walking back to his place, a small house on a 10 acre plot of land, mostly filled wiht forest, although half an acre was a small garden with corn, peas, and other various veggies and fruits. Recently, he has been stockpiling on supplies, worried that zombies would cut off all supplies. So far, that hadn't happened. He was thinking about how somebody was claiming they had dug up something that would save everybody, she just needed help, when a zombie popped up about 30 yards away. Rolf pulled out his AR-10, and shot it between the eyes. He waslked back home, and called up Father Coram. "Hey. What do you want to do about these things that keep popping up? They keep eating my tomatoes."

DeletedUser

"well my child i am holding a meeting today at noon please attend to hear our plans" Father Coram placed the phone back onto it's holster and dried his face with his clean towle

"i hope everyone attends" he walked over to the radio and began to talk over the only frequancy left "calling all citizens there will be a meeting in the church at noon all MUST attend" a few miunites later...There was a knock on the door and father coram brushed himself off and strightend his robes ready to accept the guest of guests

The zombies would never knock or reach the church since it is near the center of the town

(anyone can fill the position at the door if not i will make something up and a map is comming)

DeletedUser

Name: Fredigar J. Lincoln
Job: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
expertise: Sharpshooting, Hand-to-Hand Combat
Weapon of choice: Twin Pistols

" I am Fredigar J. Lincoln." Said the man at the door "I have been paid a phenomenal amount of money by an anonymous party to solve this undead problem. From the information i have gathered, this is the worst infected area in the country. I want you to tell me everything you know."

"Well" Said Father Coram "You'd better come in"

DeletedUser

occ:there is already a exact thread like this: Zombie-survivior RPG

DeletedUser

Father Coram sat down at his chair on the other side of a dining tabel that was his chair he always sat there his faithful helper had prepared ssome light snacks and tea for the talk

"go adam my friend i do not require anything but thatnk you" He wasn't Fathers slave but he injoyed helping him

DeletedUser

"So Padre, What Do We Know? We Must Arm Ourselves With Knowledge. And Lots Of Bullets."

DeletedUser

"shooting is not always the awnser please, sit"

"we should go over all the infomation we know we are holding a meeting at noon we will discuss it more then, even if we do not come up with something to help us"

DeletedUser

"I Beleive it isnt a curse, but a virus. And if it is a virus there may be an antidote. I received some intelligence suggesting that the government may be working on such a cure"

DeletedUser

"i know there are only aout 500,000 people left i understand that the remaing goverment and scientist are attempting to find a cure if it is a virus i am not much of a scientist but my friend who is now...infected he discovered it is passed by air and by being bit and that if left untreated for 3 mounths even if they turn insane once 3 mounths is up that is it time is up...they are unsaveable..."

DeletedUser

"That all depends on your definition of the word saved. A bullet in the head is preferable to eternal torment"

DeletedUser

"if an antidote is found and applied to a infected befor they have been infected with this new virus if the antidote, if there is one is applied the person will be cured and retur to normal but they would have to remain in captivity

DeletedUser

"We Need to find out more information about the government project. When did you say this meeting was?"

DeletedUser

Look at his watch "now" he get's up from his chair and walks to the door "are you going to stay for the meeting?" opens the door

DeletedUser

Father coram walked out onto the balcony and down the stiars and made his way over to his stand