The Iron Oasis Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

<--- Leader of 00001 US Post Office
sidiankain - Worker of the Iron Oasis

sidiankain Today at 8:06 AM
Howdy. Perhaps you remember me from World2 I am Sidian Kain. I'm a there,and the right hand of Gomorra.

Your town on this world is Harboring a fugitive, a coward who only attacks workers and joined one of our towns and shopped deposited nothing and left only to come back and try to attack us.

His name is Stricker, if you talk to him you'll quickly understand he is a liar and an *******.

I have no trouble with you or your town on either worlds. But he's joined your town and now he is threatening Iron Oasis (which is Gomorra on this world) I'm sending my fighters for him. They will attack no one else, this has nothing to do with you. But I can't allow someone to disgrace our town and our alliance out here and then run and hide behind the walls of the biggest city and taunt my men.

I mean no disrespect. But I'm not a fighter on this world, and Jasper Stone is is not on this world either, so I'm left to build an army to defend my people. Men like him are cowards and need to learn that there is not protection for cowards in the west.

Give it time you will learn for yourself what kind of man he is.

For the time being my fighters are on their way. they are ordered to hit no one else but him. If they do I will make them go back and repay every dime they take.

I honor my alliances no matter what World they are on, and the Alliance with Serenity Valley has been good to us in Gomorra But the Iron Alliance with Dead Can Dance has laws and rules. I only ask that you not interfere on our personal business and your town will never know we were there. there was no way for your towns folk to know what kind of person he is or what kind of enemies he made. but he is already threatening our town with your fighters.
As Gomorra Proved my men are resilient and tallented players. I enjoy the peace we've enjoyed Between Gomorra and serenity Valley and wish it to extend on to this server... But my men demand justice, and they will have it at all cost. as our quote on our flag says. We welcome challengers and fighters... But there is no place for those who only camp workers and betray their own towns.

Your Humble servant, as always,

-Sidian Alexander Kain

sidiankain Today at 8:25 AM
Came up with a better idea. Stricker's actions caused quite a ruckus in our town. However, he betrayed one of our members who vouched for him most of all. I won't send my men, I'll send that one man.

It's a fair fight and one Stricker started himself. You know us Gomorrans, we are good folks, who have no interest in dishonorable camping. I'm asking you to let these two men be, and hold back your fighters as well. No matter how much he cries and lies the fight is one Stricker picked. You have my word on that and it will not spread to your town. All I ask is in return you hold back your fighters from retribution. Except stricker, he is welcoem to return at any tiem to challenge Maddogg. If he attacks any other members of Iron Oasis their champion (each worker has a defender group) will come for him, and him alone.
Because we know this person and know his dishonorable ways we will not hold you accountable for his actions. I have no interest in a drawn out war or battle, certainly not with a friend from another server. Let's make it not about our towns and let these two men do their thing.

Thanks again, Humbly yours,
-sid

MadAlice Today at 9:13 AMQuote Edit
MadAlice Today at 9:12 AM
You have quite a way with words, and I respect your elite skills as a diplomat.

Before your 'better idea' I was going to inform you that the US Union, particularly the US Post Office, is a welcome home to all of the wretched scum and villainy you will find yourself facing in the west.

There is no spy too devious, or murderer too deplorable, that we will not gladly harbor in our wing and defend with the full might of the US Union. Should your town attack one of our members with such a cursed vengeance, I would have no choice but to declare war against your town. And for us, that means camping. Particularly workers who build a town up.

You see, we here at the US Union don't have 'defensive' alliances with towns. Our duelers in every town create teams, and those teams create taskforces, and towns have Union Men who stay in the Post Office who coordinate attacks between towns. Lone Gunmen, people without teams, as long as they are the best of the best duelers are allowed to stay in this town. We are building up a power house to rock the game once town shootouts come out. This means that mean people who backstab others and attack workers out of spite, as long as they are a better dueler than the worst dueler in town, they are welcome here.

But your better idea seems to coincide with our take on things. Let the duelers do what they will. If some of your men independently want to attack our duelers, that is their own task. Of course if it becomes a problem, any one of our duelers could be asked by that one dueler who got attacked, to go kick your town's ass. And there's certainly nothing I am going to do to stop them. If a member of our town cries and complains enough, they'll find many duelers from other towns, contacted by one of our Union Men, to come put down the people who are attacking you.

Your safest bet is to join the US Union and become part of our team, lest you find yourself on the wrong side of one of our military campaigns.

The Post Master General

-----------------------------------

sidiankain Today at 10:21 AM
Ha ha ha! Well We Chose the name Iron oasis for a reason. :)

We fear no man or group. However on the other end of this we believe in Honor and diplomacy above all. Had this been world2 things would be different. I don't believe in making hte game un fun for anyone, camping for no reason other than to make the game uninteresting isn't our style. Most of the people of Iron Oasis are older folks and while we enjoy our Military Dominance in our area, we have no desire to abuse it. We don't camp we don't fight workers. In the end it comes down to how we want to play.

I have no issue joining your alliance. But we are a Sovern Nation and ruled by no one but our own counsel. We protect those that exhibit our traits of honor and duty to town above self.

If all your alliance is interested in Accomplishing is camping towns and making the game uninteresting for people we have no interest in joining. Gomorra on world two is proof positive we are well aware of how to play the game.

I was hoping for a more positive diplomatic exchange, but your plans for what you stand for are in the exact opposition to what we stand for.

We will kill the man we came for and have no other interest in your towns or it's alliances. We do not fear you. while I'm not a fighter here I am on world2 so I'm aware how teh combat works.

You choose to protect our enemy and reach out with sideways threats. My men enjoy fighting. As a member of your alliance we would have a lot to offer. However I do not think that our consel would agree due to the ideal difference.

Getting a bunch of 15 year old who want to camp all day and ruin someones game is of no interest to us. We're here to play the game and enjoy it not at the expense of others.

We know we are not as powerful, ******* politics draw *******s out of the woodwork... I play DotA I am familiar with how that works. But we do not fear you. That man is an enemy of Iron oasis, we have no beef with you or your alliance, on this world or world two. Bring one and we will fight you, or move on to world2 and 5. Matter not to me either way.

i was trying to be courtious and respectful, I was counting on mutual peace agreements on world2 to traverse to world 3. I erred greatly.

The best of luck to you and your band of thugs. If you ever get the chance to read teh books where teh Iron Oasis comes from you'd probably beter understand our ideaology.

best of luck to ya, here and on your other worlds.

MadAlice Today at 11:58 AMQuote Edit Delete
MadAlice Today at 11:57 AM
You just don't get it do you.

Forget honor.

Forget orders.

Forget telling people what to do.

The US Union is built on defending its own, and making our duelers grow more powerful while we increase our infrastructure and gain a more permanent foothold on the game.

We don't defend towns not in our union.

And we war against anyone who gets in our way.

Honor is meaningless. Only the strong matter.

When town shootouts come we will focus on dominating them.

All towns in the Union control what they do 100% but certain mandates affect everyone. At the moment the primary mandates are having US in the town name, having a UNion Man for towns over 15,000, having teams and taskforces for your town duelers, having a requisite level5 hotel, and players having that they are Us Union in their profile.

--------------------------

Ronan Lynch Today at 6:37 PM
Greetings. My name is Ronan and I'm the Mayor for The Iron Oasis. I believe you were recently contacted by another member of my town or two and I just wanted to clear the air to try and avoid any mis-communication.

Can you enlighten me to the conversation between yourself and SidianKain? He is claiming that you said you're alliance is coming after us and the reasoning doesn't make any sense to me.

I appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Thanks.
-Ronan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Two posts in a row because of 10,000 character limit.)

MadAlice Today at 8:59 PM
Yeah. He threatened one of our town members with an attack by your whole town. I told him if it was a personal grudge, if one or two duelers independently targeted the guy, I didn't care at all, but if the whole town attacked him then I'd declare war.

Now he's threatening the town I am in on world 2, Serenity Vslley. So you can tell him if he continues an assault on Serenity Valley in world 2, I will declare war on your town here on world 3.

Ronan Lynch Today at 10:26 PM
Well, as I understand it the member he is referring to is no longer a member of your town, so the point is mute. Secondly, that player had been talking a bunch of nonsense to a few of my members prior to even joining you, so it was a pre-existing issue.

As far as Sid goes, he has no authority to declare war or tell other duelists in The Oasis what to do. He is a worker. His brother happens to be a duelist but what they discuss amongst themselves I'm not always privy to. I can tell you this, we have no desire to go to war with your town in this world.

I am not in any type of leadership in world 2 so I have no say about them. But last I checked he hadn't attacked anyone in Serenity Valley on world 2.
MadAlice Today at 11:09 PMQuote Edit Delete

MadAlice Today at 11:09 PM
To be honest, I never even bothered to look at who it was he was specifically talking to or check to see if they were in the town at all. It was all based on the principle of him trying to intimidate this town, which receives intimidation in return.

I will copy and paste to you some of the forum discussion from world 2. He has apparently threatened the town I am in there.

If he follows through on the war that he claims he will do in world 2, I'll have no choice but to declare war on whatever town he is in here on world 3, whether it's your town or somebody elses.

Speak to him. He might be someone you don't want in your town in the first place.

From World 2 town forum:

Mal Renyolds Today at 6:07 PMQuote
Ok ****** was in gormorra buying stuff, and read this on there boards, im trying to defuse it all with jasper, hes not happy over this since we have a treaty going, hes trying to stop it on his end.

sidiankain Today at 10:32 AM Quote
As many of you know I am the town founder on world3 of The Iron Oasis.

Iron oasis is a group of older players and a generally good bunch.

We ran into an issue where Diplomacy was our best bet. Someoen screwed some people over I sent a fighter to get his revenge on the guy, and was told he'd joined the biggest city on the server. Which was run by Madalice. Many of you may know her from serenity valley. Asked her to stand aside, she said no, that her town and it's allies (there are like 20 of them) are setting themselves up to dominate teh server by camping workers and taking turns camping towns over and over and they encourage their town members to hunt workers and ruin people's game.

Since I got her attention she effectively told me they would attack us if we didnt' join their alliance... I told them their alliance was against everythign I stood for and to go to hell.

I'm a worker on that server, adn they are effectively the biggest group Iv'e ever seen....

I cant' touch them...

But I can touch them here... the first time any of the peopel on that server attack my town, I'm taking my fighters alliance and we are sieging Serenity valley.

I know Gomorra is all excited about it's alliance... so I will leave Gomorra if they attack us. and I will bring Serenity valley to a grinding hault with my own allies.
I have fidget out in their area he's going to build a town right next door.

Hopefully they are adult enough to not do anything stupid. From the sounds of it I doubt it though.

-sid

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------------------

Ok folks here's the kicker.

Subject noob
Conversational partner stricker

»1«
MadAlice Today at 11:26 PM
If you want to read up on how much I did not rat you out

but DEFENDED you

Go to the game forum, go to world 3, and read my post

The Iron Oasis Chronicles.
MadAlice Today at 8:56 PM
I ratted you out?
stricker Today at 4:40 PM
you rat me out for nothing
MadAlice Today at 3:32 PM
What?
stricker Today at 2:11 PM
im leaveing for being a raterouter noob your being it

------

I had no idea who stricker was when he accused me of ratting him out. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have been through this before we do not care about all this nonsense. Keep it private.

DeletedUser5209

To be honest I would like to read this, but because the formatting is so atrocious it just looks like a big wall of text and angers me.

DeletedUser

To be honest I would like to read this, but because the formatting is so atrocious it just looks like a big wall of text and angers me.

Believe me you dont. Alice is a guy called greg, and he posts this crap every few days. Its not interesting in any way. Its just him moaning about something he should really deal with in private. I dont know what he expects when he posts it in the forum...

DeletedUser

The formatting isn't that bad at all.

I put it in order. That took about 15 minutes of my time.

When you write telegrams if you just copy paste they end up backwards.

So at least be happy you're reading from the top down.

As for it being nonsense and being private and nobody caring... Umm no? V-Almighty - Please try to be productive in discussions rather than being a vampiric troll. This isn't a hate thread, it's just a discussion on diplomatic events of world 3. It is not fair or courteous of you to make posts that are not on topic. This is where diplomatic matters on world 3 should be posted.

DeletedUser

But these 'diplomatic events' only concern you and a small group of people. If it concerned the majority of world 3 I would read it and be interested. But as usual, it is your personal problems you are having with some other people.

I consider you more of a troll than myself.

DeletedUser

Found this post he made in the town forum. It's kind of funny.

stricker Today at 4:03 AMQuote Edit
MADDOG IS COMEING TOMMOROW TO TAKE ME ON I NEED THE BODYGUARDS TO MAKE HIM PASS OUT
stricker Today at 4:04 AMQuote Edit Delete
NOW MADALICE

DeletedUser5209

The formatting isn't that bad at all.

I put it in order. That took about 15 minutes of my time.

When you write telegrams if you just copy paste they end up backwards.

So at least be happy you're reading from the top down.

As for it being nonsense and being private and nobody caring... Umm no? V-Almighty - Please try to be productive in discussions rather than being a vampiric troll. This isn't a hate thread, it's just a discussion on diplomatic events of world 3. It is not fair or courteous of you to make posts that are not on topic. This is where diplomatic matters on world 3 should be posted.
I just meant since I can't tell where one message ends and the other begins without intently reading every specific line (which I didn't plan to do), it makes the whole thing feel far too overwhelming. Perhaps adding a line of ---------------'s and ///////////////////'s after each message from/to somebody would make it less crap.

As for what you said, V.. quit stalking me, you chump.

DeletedUser

I just meant since I can't tell where one message ends and the other begins without intently reading every specific line (which I didn't plan to do), it makes the whole thing feel far too overwhelming. Perhaps adding a line of ---------------'s and ///////////////////'s after each message from/to somebody would make it less crap.

As for what you said, V.. quit stalking me, you chump.

Watch your mouth boy. :nowink:

I was here first.

DeletedUser5209

lol. See alice, out of the 3 people who replied, 2 dont care and one doesnt come here often enough to know how often you post this stuff.

you can only know if i don't come here enough if you stalk me...

Point proven

Edit: I TYPED ALL OF THIS MESSAGE IN CAPS WHY DID IT DECAP IT ALL WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

you can only know if i don't come here enough if you stalk me...

Point proven

Edit: I TYPED ALL OF THIS MESSAGE IN CAPS WHY DID IT DECAP IT ALL WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno, my first message did the same. I guess the game doesnt like us. Or its gem stalking us like you said ;) Playing with our minds...

And I know because you never post. Now stop backchatting lol. We should be arguing together.

DeletedUser

People who don't care shouldn't be posting at all.

If that was the case, you would have no replies. And we all know how much you love your attention.
Remind me why this concerns any players on world 3 apart from those involved in this? Cus if it doesnt...why post private messages? It should be kept in your little circle.

DeletedUser

People who don't care shouldn't be posting at all.

I post to let you know my indiffrence to your drama mrister.
Perhaps I do it out of a vain hope that you will cease to make threads like this in the future.

DeletedUser5209

I dunno, my first message did the same. I guess the game doesnt like us. Or its gem stalking us like you said ;) Playing with our minds...

And I know because you never post. Now stop backchatting lol. We should be arguing together.

I figured out why it decaps. It was as I suspected, it's because if you begin your message with all caps it'll decap everything. But if you say something first then do all caps, it'll stick.

DeletedUser

I post to let you know my indiffrence to your drama mrister.
Perhaps I do it out of a vain hope that you will cease to make threads like this in the future.

John this will never happen. He will always post this stuff. I think he wants people to agree with him or something.

DeletedUser

I will make any posts I want to discussing matters that pertain to the game. I will not be forced silent by mean people who like to make arguments over nothing.

If you have a problem with what I posted come duel me in the game. You can find me at the #1 town.

Both trolls are mayors, and I have no problem declaring war against your towns over the fact the leaders are trolls that attempt to derail my threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.