The Iron Oasis Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This amuses me. I saw this thread and didn't look to see whom started it. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to read it. People who find it necessary to post their inboxes for the entire community to read are billowing some serious insecurities or the fact they take a game waaaaaaaaaay too seriously and feel the need to threaten and throw their 'virtual' weight around. This thread has turned into ambiguous array of boasting, threats and petty arguments. Frankly MadAlice you're causing those who were holding respect for you to lose that said respect. You're acting like a school yard bully with the 'lookie what he said' crap. The drama you're creating turns these forums into a circus of a very unenjoyable kind. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one to hold that opinion. Play the game for what it is and enjoy the people in it rather than turning it in to a high school drama fest.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe anyone that MadAlice isn't sleeping with would hold any respect or affinity for her/him. SHe is two-faced and only nice to gain advantage.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe anyone that MadAlice isn't sleeping with would hold any respect or affinity for her/him. SHe is two-faced and only nice to gain advantage.

I do attempt to be somewhat tactful in my approach...:dry:

DeletedUser

Watching the children throw fits.

I will gladly uphold my own personal beliefs by declaring war against those who psychically vamp me.

We shall see how much more effective this will be once town shoot outs take place. In Travian people learn to have some respect for those who have superior firepower and their finger on the trigger. Perhaps once town shoot outs 'FORTS' are introduced to the game, little doggies that don't know when to back away and whimper, rather than bark, will find out what it's like to be staring down the other end of a long barrel.

Go ahead. Make my day.

I do find the fact that this has made it's way to the forums rather amusing.

I have little to say, in the end i accomplished my purpose.
but your throwing threats all around at all these towns like you're something special.
You ran to world3 early built in the east, and gathered together a bunch of angsty teenagers to to run around shooting people with that warcraftIII "PWNED YOU NOOB" mentallity. When taken at face value even in the game it's not very intimidating. I do regret not making a fighter on world 3 because I wanted to try something new.

If the game is so boring if you can't be an ******* to everyone why bother?

Your alliance wont' dominate anything. You'll pick on a few towns and then find yourselves locked in a hotel camping stagnant nightmare.

Your alliances entire purpose is to beat up the people who can't fight with a "Only the strong survive, rawr rawr rawr!" mentality.
When you get out of puberty you realize strength is found in character, all that you value as strength is just piss and vinegar and it wears off.

I have no doubt one day your petty little alliance will cross into my grid, any more than any of these other town leaders know that you will try to beat on them.

But what will you do? Kill a worker and then he works for two days and drops his money in the bank.
You plan to go out of your way to ruin other people's games. I wish i could remember when I was that angsty but I think most people grew out of that.. well actually I was never into that.

I won't be back here to read your reply which i am sure will be so "Tuff Rawr Rawr it's my swing-set!! Rawr!"
Any more than i will read anything you write me in game. One of my town members mentioned that a post was on the forums and I had to laugh and see.

the funny thing is, everything I told you in the first letter about the guy we were sending a fighter after he proved us right. But you lack any dimplomatic skills, so you never took the time to check.

Town battles and fights and all that aside, eventually every town worth it's salt will be maxed. Your alliance which I admit is huge compared to mine.

But I'd rather have a small alliance of good natured adults who actually enjoy playing the game together, than a zerg swarm of bottom feeders like you and yours.

It'll be interesting to see how that all pans out when the town battles are brought into play. I'm certain I'll be seeing you as you sit over there getting worked up, pulling up a notepad making a "when I'm king of the world I'll make you all PAY!!" list. I'm certain you'll come rolling over here and drag all kinds of chaos in your wake on the game.

But in the end I'll turn off my computer and play with my kids, and on the weekends be sitting on a beach in Mexico without giving a silly little troll liek you a second thought. And those other guys who posted here you're over there furiously writing their names into your little hit list... they won't care either, because all the power you have is in that one little server in a make believe world.. out side your are impotent and pathetic. The make of your character apparent in your mindset.
Travian, really? Good times. I'd shake my head if you could see it. And your fire power isn't all that superior.

I doubt you know how to read outside of Leetspeak. but If you get a chance you should read a book called, "The Games People Play." by eric Berne. For 40 years it's been the definitive book for reading people like a book, and learning how to tell exactly the type of person you are dealing with and how to manipulate them and read how they manipulate others.

You should read it.. don't worry it's short. Might want to buy a dictionary so you can find out what the grown-up words are.
But you will be about 20 pages in when you realize how ridiculous you are, and how your weakness of character and control of your own life ripples and shines in every word you type.

Best of luck to you all. I wont' be back here... enjoy Alice's whitty response which I'm sure will be all kinds of smart and clever, and filled with, "I'm so smart you're so dumb rawr!" I wont be back to enjoy it but I'm sure it will be all kinds of facinating.

:bandit:
That aside, since I rarely post in the forums, those that read this that are falling on hard times, hang in there, things will get better. We've been fortunate but our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Best of wishes to all of you in the real world, and in these hard times. (yes even YOU.)

-Sidian Alexander Kain.

DeletedUser2692

Madalice I don't understand all these threats. I get knocked out and can work in peace for two days big deal!!!

Diggo11

Greg I bothered to read this entire thread just for the pleasure of throwing one of your snarky remarks back in your face! Do you know how painstakingly boring that was? I don't suppose you will refund these precious minutes of my life.

Frankly we don't give a s*** about what your or your town does. You start some family union thing and you make a huge announcement - we were interested to see how it would go. You crashed it and blamed it on Kroesus and Ronald - it wore down our patience and respect for you. Now you come c***ping that someone threatened your little rogue - were sick of it. If you accept rogues into your town then you must take responsibility for whatever stupid things they do, as all Town Founders must. Honestly they have the right to complain! And forget honour - what would the world outside of your little box be without it? There is nothing wrong with diplomatic discussions I personally like them - but no-one likes associating with dishonest and untrustworthy players such as yourself. Perhaps you should go play Trivian and quit The West, there (as you claim) you can hang with idiots such as yourself save us the pathetic drama. Do us all a favour and forget this thread; save us the snarky response.

Edit: If you don't believe how much everyone hates you and your drama look at the rating of this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Firstly with so much slamming and personal attacking going on in this thread, I am surprised it hasn't been shut down by a mod.

Secondly, everyone says they aren't interested to read or care, yet over a weekend that I haven't really bothered with forum, I see 5 pages of people posting. The irony!

Thirdly, I am not really siding with anyone in this thread. It so darn long, I didn't even bother to read.

And finally, I don't wanna be a dog, Greg-o-MadAlice.... meow, I'd much rather be a cat....that will morph into a tigress when provoked, no doubt about that ^^

Its a game, lighten up and don't be so rude.... maybe then people will like you better :)

DeletedUser

Your own town members obviously don't read your piss and vinegar here. Otherwise you wouldn't have a town. I can't see any self respecting individual upholding the tantrums you throw. And I'm beginning to see why you wished to hang on to Striker so much..you are just alike in attitude. All you're going to accomplish is ticking off the rest of the world and town shootouts will bring you some very lovely headaches I'm sure. Poor, poor Greg....you have become the Hitler of The West....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.