The Iron Oasis Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

(facepalm)

I'm kinda getting tired of browsing the forums and coming across your dumb threads, like what's the point?

DeletedUser

I will make any posts I want to discussing matters that pertain to the game. I will not be forced silent by mean people who like to make arguments over nothing.

If you have a problem with what I posted come duel me in the game. You can find me at the #1 town.

Both trolls are mayors, and I have no problem declaring war against your towns over the fact the leaders are trolls that attempt to derail my threads.

I have not attempted to derail your threads. I have simply asked you to explain why this concerns all of us? It only concerns a few people and, as usual I dont see the reaosn why you decided to share this on the public forums.

As for threatening my town in game, that is petty and I expected you to be above that.

DeletedUser

Please MadAlice, the only town in your fledgeling "empire" that may prove inconvinient in any way is your capital, the rest of the towns can hardly be called intimidating, not by a longshot.

Anyways, your first reaction is to threaten war, and bully. Got to respect those abilities in a tyrant I guess.

Ah well, you may continiue ranting away, honestly, I don't care.
Carry on guys, pretend I didn't stop by.

Edit: Think you won for all I care, I won't bother starting a flame-war over this.
It's beneath me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it offensive when people post in threads on forums negative things that side track the purpose of the thread. Posting that you don't care, or posting with the express purposes of insulting the poster or questioning the reason for the thread in the first place, are acts of psychic vampirism.

I will gladly uphold my own personal beliefs by declaring war against those who psychically vamp me.

We shall see how much more effective this will be once town shoot outs take place. In Travian people learn to have some respect for those who have superior firepower and their finger on the trigger. Perhaps once town shoot outs 'FORTS' are introduced to the game, little doggies that don't know when to back away and whimper, rather than bark, will find out what it's like to be staring down the other end of a long barrel.

Go ahead. Make my day.

DeletedUser

LOL whatever alice, way to answer the question. If youre not prepared to answer the questions of people who reply to your thread, dont bother making them in future. And stop with the threats, its pathetic.

Im outta here.

DeletedUser

Dictator 1 - Trolls 0.

Without the possibility for characters to lose anything other than a few hours of time - this game is boring enough as it is.

Without a little discussion or amusement or random politics or angry diplomacy - this game would be unfathomably boring.

Once shoot outs are introduced, people will be able to lose something.

That will make things more interesting.

So I prepare.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5209

I have been told I agree that this thread is pointless.

And since I out-importance you, dear MadAlice, sir, believe you are wrong.

WhineyAlice 0 - Gods 1

DeletedUser

i find it rather amusing that madalice thinks we all care whats going on in her town and finds it neccessary for us to know

personally i think somebody needs a break and to join the real world again

DeletedUser

I find it rather amusing that people who do not like politics are the ones trying to stop people who do like politics from enjoying it.

You don't see me running around on your non-diplomacy threads, do you?

Frankly, I would love to see more posts by people about their diplomatic endeavors.

And this is the forum to do it in.

DeletedUser

We shall see how much more effective this will be once town shoot outs take place. In Travian people learn to have some respect for those who have superior firepower and their finger on the trigger. Perhaps once town shoot outs 'FORTS' are introduced to the game, little doggies that don't know when to back away and whimper, rather than bark, will find out what it's like to be staring down the other end of a long barrel.
yes... beat everyone in FORTS... with your awesome crew of worthless scums.

For info (part wich actually has half decent dueling lvl so they can actually be dueled):
MadAlice 61 211 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Midgrin 61 211 Duel not possible for 48 hours
isolo 51 141 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Goldbar 41 71 duel
vilesb 44 92 duel
DragNiaa 44 92 Duel not possible for 48 hours
paquettej 54 162 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Askill 52 148 Duel not possible for 48 hours
doc. 41 71 Duel not possible for 48 hours
iwan23 45 99 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Evol 51 141 Duel not possible for 48 hours
hakarmunjo 42 78 Duel not possible for 48 hours

DeletedUser

Yeah UTW San Diego and the Perdition's keep MadALice and SHe crew pretty much knocked out in US Post Office. I find I do agree with her/him on one point though they do accept the scum of the game into their empire and it all reflects on the leadership. Like likes to hang with like.

DeletedUser

Wow that's amazing Kroesus. Considering nobody from either of those towns has knocked me out since november.

The only person who has succeeded in knocking me out since the beginning of december is DancingGirl.

Of course you wouldn't know that, since you're too afraid to join San Diego. You'd know you'd spend the rest of the game knocked out.

DeletedUser

Wow that's amazing Kroesus. Considering nobody from either of those towns has knocked me out since november.

The only person who has succeeded in knocking me out since the beginning of december is DancingGirl.

Of course you wouldn't know that, since you're too afraid to join San Diego. You'd know you'd spend the rest of the game knocked out.

eh, if you keep yourself koed through quests or whatever don't try to act big of not being koed by others, you do it yourself.
The point of koeing people is so they can't duel anymore, you just make the job easier.

DeletedUser

Yeah you do have good equipment from low involvement with town development and selfish concern for self, but then that does tend to carry through yours and Midgin's entirety of gameplay. I will agree you play like you live and are a definite user of people. Not someone I would keep in a circle of friends for sure.

DeletedUser

This is a story no one knows about, should not know about, and once known they proceed to not care about it.
This thread is waste even on The West's forums.

DeletedUser

This is still going?

Ive also yet to see an interested person post, everyone seems to be telling Alice to keep it to herself.

DeletedUser

It never ceases to amaze me how worthless this gaming community is. If this were Travian I'd have had you all killed already.

DeletedUser

You need a break from you-know-what mate lol ;D

Also Alice, this isnt Travian. If you want to play travian, you know where to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.