The Conman - Where's The Scoundrel?

DeletedUser

The Conman – Where's The Scoundrel?

The Game - Read the Ingame Interstitial for the story and the clues. The game is a little different this time. The scoundrels will not appear in the rankings, but the clues in the story will reveal their location.

Find the Scoundrel and duel him/her to take whatever stolen money he/she is carrying.

The Scoundrel may be attacked repeatedly – and will be available for approximately 2 days, or until KOed. After KO (or about 2 days) the Scoundrel will be finished and no further duels will count.

The Scoundrel is available in 7 levels – There are more scoundrels at the higher levels due to greater participation of players at those levels.

level 20
level 40
level 60
level 80
level 90
level 100
level 110

All those who win a duel against the Scoundrel will be entered into a raffle for a prize at their level.
(so one raffle/prize for those who dueled at each level = 7 level prizes)

Each dueler will receive only one entry no matter how many times they dueled and won. Losses will not count against chances but at least one winning duel is required to be entered in the raffle.

The interstitial story will appear on Monday - August 29

DeletedUser

The Game - Read the Ingame Interstitial for the story and the clues. The game is a little different this time. The scoundrels will not appear in the rankings, but the clues in the story will reveal their location.
do you mean night strike or am i blind here i cant see any conman interstitial story

DeletedUser

Once again I can't particiapte. My dueling level is too high for the top player of that town.
I thought this event should be for everyone.

DeletedUser

Sorry Mazort! I forgot how high some levels are... I fixed it. Let me know if it is still too low.

DeletedUser

so I'm looking at levels that are even numbered. does that mean there is no scoundrel in odd numbered levels?? 10-- 30-- 50-- etc. etc???

DeletedUser

There is no need for more - just find their town and check the saloon. You will see someone there that you can duel.... then go get him!

If you don't see someone there that you can duel then post that here and I will fix that.

DeletedUser

most of them are out so why are they not showing who won against them please

DeletedUser

so i found him - right next door to me - made the challenge and it says travel time is to be 4hr38min, why so long????

DeletedUser

They are all in the same town, but they are scattered around the map. You must be pretty far from where he is actually standing.

DeletedUser

ok no worries just a question how much HP does this current NPCs conman have so we know when they are close to KO

DeletedUser24623

Sorry Mazort! I forgot how high some levels are... I fixed it. Let me know if it is still too low.

Yea, you fixed it, at a cost to others. I had the duel queued and a 4 hour walk, only to get there and receive a message that my level is too low. And I'm too high for the others.

I can duel him now, thanks. Hopefully everyone finds a player in their range. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please re-engineer this event - I only want to duel a guy once and go into the draw and never get the chance to!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bendos if you find the town and look in the saloon you will see there are still scoundrels available that you can duel.