The Conman - Where's The Scoundrel?

DeletedUser

all dead. The lvl 80 I was about to KO went to bed. I guess someone KO'd him b4 my hour was up :mad:

DeletedUser

Not all dead, I just qued up a duel for the lvl 20 scoundrel. Little folks get to play too!

DeletedUser

Not true Bendos - level 40. I know you can duel him, because he can duel you. He is waiting for you :shootout:

DeletedUser

Not true Bendos - level 40. I know you can duel him, because he can duel you. He is waiting for you :shootout:

Well maybe it's a bug because I look for the lower level ones first and I couldn't duel him earlier. Are you moving the goalposts perchance?

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter - I can't beat him anyway. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser

there is no harm in trial bendos i guess at your level you should be able to beat him hand down since u have 20lvls above him

DeletedUser

Well this is not a resistance dueler - you don't really have to worry about hitting him harder, just more often :) Sometimes you might want to look at your duel report and see what your opponent is doing so you get a hint about how to adjust your own dueling to be able to defeat him.

DeletedUser

Sorry if I am being lazy but is there an updated duelling guide? I think there might have been some changes along the way so I wouldn't mind a guide as to what the best gear/builds are for melee and range duellers. I'm not surewhether appearance/tactics or dodge/aim are as important or what the more important skills are. Cheers

btw - finally managed to get a win against him!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it appears the town is now a ghost town or does it locate itself (in other words, is this little scenario still active)?

DeletedUser

The event is over but the town is not a ghost town. You have to follow the clues in the interstitial story to find it. If you look in the saloon you will see that most of the scoundrels are koed.

The event will run again next month.

DeletedUser

Raffle Winners

level 110 and 100 - Harmonica's knee-breeches or a steel lined box
level 110 winner - Packing Mayhem
level 100 winner - buffalo bubba

level 90 and 80 - Calamity Jones Cartridge belt or a steel lined box
level 90 winner - Briljan
level 80 - maikjohn

level 60 - William Masterson's linen pants or a steel lined box
level 60 winner - Rob Grim

level 20 and 40 - Seth Bullock's horse belt or a steel lined box
level 40 - Repeat
level 20 - MattB6373

DeletedUser24623

Abs, there's no secret to it. First there are plenty of programs that allow you to enter names or numbers and it will generate the random draw, or what I've done at work is use this formula in Excel to randomly choose a name from all the names I have in a column (column A in this example).

=INDEX($A:$A,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA($A:$A)),1)

DeletedUser24623

Thanks, I rarely win anything so this was a nice surprise. :)