The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Idea: Towns can have a list of people who can't use bank. Could throw in Hotel and Market as well.

So they travel 2 minutes to the next town to bank. If you don't belong to the town there's no difference between level 1 and level 10.

DeletedUser34194

How about being able to opt out of individual threads and forums as a player? Your town starts or becomes part of a forum but you don't want 3 pages of forums on your screen everytime you open it. I know you don't have to read them but if your not reading it why have it there at all. If I'm a dueler I select the dueler and market forums maybe and opt out of all the FF and politicy ones.

DeletedUser22493

How about being able to opt out of individual threads and forums as a player? Your town starts or becomes part of a forum but you don't want 3 pages of forums on your screen everytime you open it. I know you don't have to read them but if your not reading it why have it there at all. If I'm a dueler I select the dueler and market forums maybe and opt out of all the FF and politicy ones.

Yeah, the forum needs to be more customizable, BIGTIME.

Right now, the forum is like cutting hair with a lawn mower. Sure, it gets the job done, but boy, what a mess.

DeletedUser

Good point Elmyr, thanks for response. :blink:

For the other parts, banning players from your hotel has been suggested, but it's been a while. It would have meant more at the time when it was intended to make camping a town more difficult. After dueling was moved from the saloon of the target's town it lost most of it's usefulness, plus there's the fact that you're open to dueling 45 mins after initiating a duel whether you're sleeping or not.

DeletedUser

I suggest selling in bond shop something that will act as premium "higher income". Maybe a buff for a day, few hours, or even number of uses.
It is very nessesary because non premium players (mostly adventurers) do not have any alternative for that premium. For example: you can restore energy and hp with crafted items, speed up regeneration withh items, make fort buffs and ect... Everything can be achieved with something else than nuggets. It`s fair - we have long and hard way to do it without nuggets and fast way with nuggets. Okay.

But there is no alternative for higher income at all. That`s not fair. Okay, i`ll make pure charisma\trade build at level 80. Use 3 days of premium by quest. And after that? All adventurers builts becomes useless, and there will be no ways for me to find really good items any more...

If it is possible, please resolve this problem somehow. Because i really don`t know what to do after i will use 3 days quest premium higher income:)

DeletedUser

Just sell these in the bond shop.

61DQ9.png

DeletedUser

I would LOVE to see some new products with build specific stats MARGINALLY better than the rocket. I'm tired of living in a world full of cowboys running around with fireworks year round. Negative stats are great too! Wonderful flavor. Why so few? How about tumbleweeks, binoculars, beermugs, eyepatches, sling, barrel, specific jewelry, apron, notebook. Things that improve aim/dodge, but lower HP/Regen.... improve Leadership/Stamina/hiding, but lower appearance/tactic/tough/reflex... add skill points but lower aim/dodge. More diversity in the product slot would be COOL!

DeletedUser

More products would be nice. There was much more variety before we had any product with a bonus when people just equipped whatever they thought looked cool or whatever.

DeletedUser

I would LOVE to see some new products with build specific stats MARGINALLY better than the rocket. I'm tired of living in a world full of cowboys running around with fireworks year round. Negative stats are great too! Wonderful flavor. Why so few? How about tumbleweeks, binoculars, beermugs, eyepatches, sling, barrel, specific jewelry, apron, notebook. Things that improve aim/dodge, but lower HP/Regen.... improve Leadership/Stamina/hiding, but lower appearance/tactic/tough/reflex... add skill points but lower aim/dodge. More diversity in the product slot would be COOL!
You could also add a validity period,
like 'Gingerbread man'
xmas_keks.png
would give +2 to all AP's and +10tactics/appearance/hp/ etc but only at Christmas time

DeletedUser22493

That wont happen, because this whole zero mot dueling is more a weakness in the dueling system than it is an actually feature.

DeletedUser22685

And it's incredibly easy to lower your motivation and to be a 0 mot in general, I don't know why everyone thinks it's so hard.

DeletedUser34315

It's also a very valid duel tactic, and should be left alone. It adds a very interesting aspect to the game.

DeletedUser22685

Yep, and if they ruin that as well I'll be very annoyed since my 0 mot is the only dueller I have left. My rank 2 dueller specced to pure HP and migrated because duelling at the elite level is too luck based to be fun anymore, beating up on njubs as a 0 mot is the only fun part of duelling that remains.

DeletedUser

Its more fun when they cry and complain. I go out and beat them up at least two more times, followed with a telegram to explain why I beat them up again (for crying).

DeletedUser22685

Getting death threats is more fun, especially when they Google translate the whole thing.

DeletedUser35277

a new job

Lots of wide open areas on the map with no work for miles. Here's an idea for a new job.
"Raiding the chicken coop". The reward of course would be eggs, with the occasional rare chicken thrown in as a hard to get item. The danger level is low, but something funny could be in the danger level such as " a chicken lays an egg in your hat" etc. Let's break up the boredom of the same ol' jobs and add something fun. Also: it could be part of the repeatable quests like a breakfast quest -"Ham n' Eggs" :)

DeletedUser

Making the premium chests auctionable. There is no point in buying the iron or wooden boxes off the market, steel only a small chance to get a named item, so put the premium chests up there!!!!