The Alliances.Lets change that.

DeletedUser

Limiting Alliances in any way is just a dumb idea. How are you supposed to limit something that according to the game doesn't even exist?

Duelers have plenty of people to duel with even with the alliances.

DeletedUser14280

Well, seeing as lots of people are making alliances already,
it's a fairly sure bet they'll be in an update soon.

DeletedUser

There's no reason to limit the number of towns you can have alliances with.

DeletedUser

Well, seeing as lots of people are making alliances already,
it's a fairly sure bet they'll be in an update soon.

I highly doubt they will change anything to do with alliances. This will only open the flood gates for a wide range of things people will want changed.

DeletedUser14280

Is that a problem? We do have an ideas and brainfarts section.
True, not all the suggestions are good, but proper alliances are a good idea.

DeletedUser

As far as I know the ability to allow alliances to become recognised by the game has been brought up repeatedly , and repeatedly rejected by the devs.

That said asking for something to be limited that the devs wont recognise ...... well what can I say :D

DeletedUser9891

FoM alliance has memberships as small as 1.

1 lady player, who has her own town, no mortician and requests not to be farmed and is peaceful requested to join, which I accepted under usual terms of 3 references.

She was eloquent, polite and merely wanted some protection if needed.

With limited alliances, ladies like her would have nothing... who would form an alliance with 1 non-combatant if your alliance number was a max of 3?

Also it would mean the biggest towns would become allied, creating greater disparity.

Or people would speak via telegram and make NAPs etc

There would be no need for it, nor any way to enforce it.

As Smitten said there are plenty of people to duel, even amongst allied towns if set up right.

DeletedUser

SAPs or Special Attack Pacts work well with allied towns. We had one with one of our allies and our people gained the much need experience for dueling. We had it set up that no KOs were to be gotten. Only polite duels of maybe one hit per day. It worked great.:)

DeletedUser

SAPs or Special Attack Pacts work well with allied towns. We had one with one of our allies and our people gained the much need experience for dueling. We had it set up that no KOs were to be gotten. Only polite duels of maybe one hit per day. It worked great.:)

Might as well just take off all your gear and trade wins if you're going to cheat.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you think we were cheating. In my opinion we weren't. It gave the lower level duelers a chance to spread their wings and learn something. But hey I guess you can't understand that.

Seems all any of you want to do is argue and cause trouble because you are the types that are never satisfied in life with anything except causing others grief. It's too bad you can't seem to accept the fact others have opinions or ideas that don't fit your way of thinking. (Typical of the "bully" mentality.} Get over your self righteous garbage and move on you are beginning to bore me with your attitudes. We have read time and time again how we are sooooooooooooooooooo wrong. We understand you feel this way. To bad you can't seem to return the favor by understanding us. Did it ever occur to anyone that by arguing your points over and over and over again that it begins to sound like dribble. You know, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.:dry:

DeletedUser

It's funny how the guy running around waving his high handed moral flag is calling me self righteous. Tell me who's the bad guy again? Whoever you declare, right?

Also, I don't know if it's cheating by the rules of the game, but I know it's weak.

Weak. Weak. Weak.

DeletedUser

It's funny how the guy running around waving his high handed moral flag is calling me self righteous. Tell me who's the bad guy again? Whoever you declare, right?

Also, I don't know if it's cheating by the rules of the game, but I know it's weak.

Weak. Weak. Weak.

It's not cheating. It's like a friendly duel session- you've never wondered if you could beat a town mate?
It also helps if you're allied with every town in a two hour radius.

DeletedUser

It's all well and fine until one guy says, "Hey I'll take off some gear and you can have free xp." And it's really only a small step away from that.

DeletedUser14006

Just reading over the last few pages, whoever said, you play your way and we will play ours, spot on!

Dragonfly, jog on! :mad:

DeletedUser

Gyoza you just want to argue and look for any excuse to do so.

So "Check Mate".:)

DeletedUser13388

Sorry to see you think we were cheating. In my opinion we weren't. It gave the lower level duelers a chance to spread their wings and learn something. But hey I guess you can't understand that.

Seems all any of you want to do is argue and cause trouble because you are the types that are never satisfied in life with anything except causing others grief. It's too bad you can't seem to accept the fact others have opinions or ideas that don't fit your way of thinking. (Typical of the "bully" mentality.} Get over your self righteous garbage and move on you are beginning to bore me with your attitudes. We have read time and time again how we are sooooooooooooooooooo wrong. We understand you feel this way. To bad you can't seem to return the favor by understanding us. Did it ever occur to anyone that by arguing your points over and over and over again that it begins to sound like dribble. You know, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.:dry:

You said that to yourself ?

DeletedUser

Another misconception there

As Kitten Kicker says you can see that I have my own personal duel status set to ON I'm not against the idea of dueler on dueler duels (in fact i have had quiet a few duels with other worthy duelers from the -FoM-) and need them to continue building my stats how the hell else would you continue to get all those valuable exp points.

DeletedUser

DraGonFlyBG, i see you're in LN alliance, and can attack any other towns, even if it's from FoM alliance or not, so you have plenty "targets"! What's the problem?

And if you want more "targets", and can handle it ... go out of LN or FoM alliances, and attack any town you wish. It's simple like that. :)

FoM alliance was made because of players who think like you (it's a war and everybody should be Knocked Out).
But a group of friends believe in this ideea: to protect the players (workers) that help our towns to grow, and want to play in a peacefull way.

I understand you and Gyoza can't have now so many "easy" targets, because of FoM, but grow up and fight with players that choose the same game style like you: with duelers, soldiers and aventuriers, even workers if they choose to go in duels (in one world, the best player was a worker).

In a funny way u, and other players looking for "easy targets", just "experienced" what happend to workers. The difference is that they where attacked, without attacking anybody, but you receceive the attacks just as a response of yours.

I don't say you need to play FoM way, or accept it. U want to go for "easy" targets? ... go for it, it's your choice, but don't complain if FoM react like a team and protect his members.

Everyone can choose his game style, but should respect others!
Howgh! :indian:

DeletedUser

First, let me state that I would never duel a worker without a good reason for it.

But I'm wondering what is the actual problem of attacking a builder? If he loses the duel, what will happen? Nothing! He's only losing maybe a few dollars, but since he's member of a town he can store it in the bank, for example everyday before he will visit his hotel, so I don't see the problem here.

What else is the matter with attacking a builder? Will he lose else than a few dollars? As far as I can see not.

So what about morals? When you attack a worker it is worse than attacking an adventurer? Isn't this whole game about the Wild West, and isn't it normal that bandits will actually attack the workers for easy money?

Yeah, of course in the Wild West you have sheriffs who will defend the hard working people and try to catch the bandits and put them in jail, but for some reason the game developers didn't invented neither any sheriffs nor jails.

By the way, who says a worker can't defend himself? We can not see from the outside if he's a good dueler or not, can we?

Who's saying attacking a worker is weak...? Is chosing the character worker and putting all your skill points into dueling skills also weak?

Is chosing an adventurer and putting all your points into dueling skills weak?

What if I choose a soldier and put all my points into construction skills. Is everyone attacking me now very weak and deserves to be punished? Of course not; as said you can't see from the outside who/what's inside.

DeletedUser

Gyoza you just want to argue and look for any excuse to do so.

So "Check Mate".:)
I haven't even been following this thread, but the "you just want to argue" defense is usually a sure sign that someone's losing an argument really badly. Can someone else review the thread and confirm for me?