The Alliances.Lets change that.

DeletedUser14280

Hmm... What about 'drawing comparisons' that being a girl,
makes you want co-operation rather than competition?

DeletedUser

Its obviously that yo uare too narrow-minded to be in TheWest.Its a War everybody dies.Be a man,not girls.

Surely you are not calling us girls narrow minded. Nor are we weak or need protected. And most of us are probably better at this game then you are. ;)

DeletedUser14280

Ladies, ladies, no teasing the zoo animals.

So, what'd you think of my idea?

DeletedUser

If you are talking about bonuses with trade routes between towns you would have to elaborate. Actually any idea that you do have should go in the Ideas section of the forum. Watch out though, it can be darn deadly in there. Best write up something well thought out but not too long and in terms a 10 year old can understand.

DeletedUser14280

You did it again! You're implying someone is a 10 year old/stupid.

I would've made that last post:
Nope. Just saying "K.I.S.S" (Keep It Simple, Stupid).

DeletedUser

But if she had done that there would be 10 pages of asking what K.I.S.S. was :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser14280

Well, I'm sure she would've added the definition in brackets, or made a link.

Oops.
I forgot what this topic was about.

DeletedUser

Me too .. but think I like this topic better anyway :)
The company is a lot more relaxing then that on page 1 ;)

DeletedUser14280

Well, there's a topic somewhere else asking what new forums we should have.
Maybe I'll mention a 'very idle chat' forum.

DeletedUser13388

I'm sorry but I take offense to that. I'm a girl and my w3 soldier was ranked in the top 3 until I retired a few weeks ago. Of course, I'll be going back when forts come. But the point is that girls can be just as tough or tougher than a guy. So do not draw comparisons that being a girl means being weak or a tree hugger. Thank you.

Take my appologize if i touched you.You know,it wasnt on purpose :).My point was,that some ppls arent mans enough.Most of the ppl here are searching the protection of the alliance,so they can grow up so easy without any war..get real.

The alliances,jsut ruin the fun of the game.And Kittenkicker,yeah you are too narrow-minded.You are jsut scared for your "crown" ..so sad.

But like i said,its sad that 90 % of the ppl belong to their own time.They are too narrow-minded to live in other time.

NATO,EU and OON are over 200 years later,here is THE WEST.Lets play like TheWest,not like 21-th century.

Regards.

DeletedUser

You play it the way you want and we'll play it the way we want.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser9891

I have no crown :)

I have no Kingdom

I'm just a Diplomat from a Town, not even a Founder, and I brought together a group of friends and allies with the help of another chap from another town.

Neither I, nor Charlie, are Kings of anything, we just wanted to make the game more interesting and be there for those that wanted some help, why is that bad?

If a poll was taken I think 50%+ will say that they don't duel builders unless it's war, if at all, we just happened to make a loose alliance with people who feel the same way.

If you hate alliances so much, leave Dead Pints?

DeletedUser13388

Neither I, nor Charlie, are Kings of anything, we just wanted to make the game more interesting and be there for those that wanted some help, why is that bad?

How,the alliances helps,to make the game more interesting?Pls explaing me.

And you still cant get it.Its not about to leave some town or not.Its about the whole world.So pointless...

Regards.

DeletedUser

No we all get your point. But you don't get ours. There's no sense in trying to explain it to you .. you don't seem to understand anything that doesn't fit into your idea of what this game is. So as I said before, you play it your way and we'll play it our way. But if playing it your way happens to get you booted out of the town you're in, don't come crying to us.:mad:

DeletedUser13388

No we all get your point. But you don't get ours. There's no sense in trying to explain it to you .. you don't seem to understand anything that doesn't fit into your idea of what this game is. So as I said before, you play it your way and we'll play it our way. But if playing it your way happens to get you booted out of the town you're in, don't come crying to us.:mad:

Boy,you are so pathetic.It is even funny :D

So i am w8ing to tell me,how the alliances make the game more interesting.

Regards.

DeletedUser14280

Do you two know what you're going on about anymore?

And if you do, could you please tell me what it's about?
I got lost just under a page ago.

DeletedUser13388

Do you two know what you're going on about anymore?

And if you do, could you please tell me what it's about?
I got lost just under a page ago.

Just read my 1-st post on that thread and you will understand,what is all about.

DeletedUser14280

Okay, you want to limit alliances to three towns, to ensure that duelers don't become extinct, due to lack of prey.

SmittenKitten? What's your motivation?