TBBG VS Meech

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sad, many arrows is in my town and i been in the open for over 24 hrs and he wont attack me after i attacked him. im so glad im not like him, scared. and hed probly win if he jumped me.

DeletedUser

sad, many arrows is in my town and i been in the open for over 24 hrs and he wont attack me after i attacked him. im so glad im not like him, scared. and hed probly win if he jumped me.

I saw you in our town and thought it was cool that you came to visit. ;):)

To bad you can't entice him to a duel.:sad:

But then again maybe he's afraid of the spanking you might give him being the big macho kind of guy he is.;):laugh:

DeletedUser

you know me i wouldnt walk by your town with out paying respect. your town has some elite players, why beat the weak when i can learn with the strong. plus drifter blew my hand in a duel lol now im onehanded little girl.

DeletedUser

LMFAO... of course he didn't quit... seriously.. Like TBBG can make us..
How many times did you guys told us our town would be ghost towns, and all of us would quit the game... I'm still waiting for that moment, and Ill die in real life before it happens... So... What's new?

DeletedUser

LMFAO... of course he didn't quit... seriously.. Like TBBG can make us..
How many times did you guys told us our town would be ghost towns, and all of us would quit the game... I'm still waiting for that moment, and Ill die in real life before it happens... So... What's new?

Does this game mean that much to you? Do you think the odds are a little more even now that TBBG is all broken up?

DeletedUser

Does this game mean that much to you? Do you think the odds are a little more even now that TBBG is all broken up?

I've been able to finish a town while we were in war with you guys in full strength. Only got KOed once by Fort Righteousness.
So should I care half of TBBG is banned? Not really, I will do my thing, TBBG just fails again. The usual.

DeletedUser

I've been able to finish a town while we were in war with you guys in full strength. Only got KOed once by Fort Righteousness.
So should I care half of TBBG is banned? Not really, I will do my thing, TBBG just fails again. The usual.

Really, I don't really see us failing I actually see us stronger and more united now that we have thinkers in charge of things, I'm way to lazy to look it up what town are you from? I think I've heard of you before

DeletedUser

you know me i wouldnt walk by your town with out paying respect. your town has some elite players, why beat the weak when i can learn with the strong. plus drifter blew my hand in a duel lol now im onehanded little girl.

Darn, hate to see a young lady go one handed these days. ;)

Ole Drift is a good dueler, and much can be learned from him.:D

And thank you for thinking we have such caliber of players.:)

You're welcome in our town any time. Drop by the saloon sometime and I'll buy ya a "catnip tequila", one of Docs medicinal remedies.;):)

DeletedUser

will do but i still got one good hand to do the things i need to =o.

DeletedUser

Talk about a non-sequitur...

How IS Meech going?

Yeah well the whole TBBG is going to get Meech crap was started by someone who was banned, I don't ever remember hearing we were going to get Meech anyways so whatever, I'm really just hoping I get some banned member pissed off like "OMG I said we were going to get Meech originally" and then maybe they can try and kick me and then start a TBBG is going to get KingBD thread, and then never get me either. Nothing beats a ice cold Michelob!

DeletedUser

well i think the only thing better then a michelob is duct taping some one to the couch and set their house on fire, but thats only if i didnt take my meds.

the pills make me calmer, but the with out them im waaaay stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.