TBBG VS Meech

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How dare you guys hijack this thread? This thread is about how awful a person and how I am going to leave the west game!!

DeletedUser

Nice try Meechy. I guess you didn't like your ban for crude telegrams so you tried to get other banned. What an immature little punk. All you did was piss off a lot of folks who will now visit you daily until you are no longer a West player. Enjoy.

I was never banned. Not sure what you are talking about Brady... whoops, sorry. Poison Tulip.

DeletedUser14280

I have no idea what he's talking about either.

But more importantly, wedding?

DeletedUser

You guys!!! This is serious!!! TBBG is gonna GET ME!!!! This is the third person from TBBG that has threatened to put me out of the game!!!!

Maybe I am doing diplomacy wrong...

DeletedUser

ill pray for your soul, for nothing can stand against the might of those guys, who ever they are.

DeletedUser

i googled TBBG, and they never heard of em either. that calls for "SAD FACE"

DeletedUser

Or maybe Poison Tulip is.

Celxius come again? We both know that Poison Tulip never ever can be wrong at all. It is like
Did you know? Poison Tulip has never ever done anything wrong or said anything wrong.

DeletedUser14280

Was that sarcasm, Your Captain Highjack, dude, sir, guy, master, bud, etc.?

DeletedUser

TBBG is going to get Meech and blah blah blah blah then after there is going to be a big sexy wedding and Waupee is going to be handing out Peyote, Oh did you know TBBG is going to get Meech? exciting stuff!

DeletedUser

so now where on Meech watch. cant wait to see what happens next. i haven been this excited since....... well its been a little while.

DeletedUser

OH NO!!!

Boredom wins the duel, gains Tomato experience points and steals Prinso from Meech.

DeletedUser14280

48 hours of making money, then.
Do a high money/luck job and get cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.