TBBG VS Meech

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nice try Meechy. I guess you didn't like your ban for crude telegrams so you tried to get other banned. What an immature little punk. All you did was piss off a lot of folks who will now visit you daily until you are no longer a West player. Enjoy.

DeletedUser14280

All you did was piss off a lot of folks who will now visit you daily until you are no longer a West player.
Hi! Celxius here reporting for the Broken Saddle (not really).
An anonymous viewer has stated that you've overstepping the boundaries into what some people consider griefing, with that statement. Your thoughts?

DeletedUser

First, evidence please?
Second, you have failed to permanently remove any FGW member the course of this war. And seeing as duelling has never done it, um, how do you plan to do it? Report us?

DeletedUser14280

i will remind people that ban discussion is not allowed in the forums

Thanks,

~Crag
Jeez, you should see how much that rule's broken in off-topic.

So, Broken Saddle reporter bit? Can we have an answer from Mr. Tulip? Or is that Mrs. Tulip but I think it's Mr. Tulip because his posts are far too short for a female?

DeletedUser

Nice try Meechy. I guess you didn't like your ban for crude telegrams so you tried to get other banned. What an immature little punk. All you did was piss off a lot of folks who will now visit you daily until you are no longer a West player. Enjoy.

WOW
So actually 1 person, named Meech is a threat towards the whole TBBG?

Most impressive

PS from another thread:
Ehlers said:
I was the first one to leave town after my backstab?
And I am the one storytelling here.
Fine, let us test this statement.

When did I backstab?

When did I run for the hills?

Please do enlightning me here!

Oh and us swapping around in our community is not allowed, while your people do it all the time and that is allowed then?

When will you answer these poison tulip?

@Celxius:
As you have followed these threads, I doubt that Poison Tulip is going to answer these questions. But maybe you could add those to your report on Poison Tulip? :Dg

DeletedUser

WOW
So actually 1 person, named Meech is a threat towards the whole TBBG?

Most impressive

That is quite impressive, the way I am as a person in RL im usually not happy unless I have a bunch of people pissed off, So I'm kinda Jealous that Meech has the entire TBBG pissed off at him or has someone saying TBBG is pissed off at him, being apart of TBBG I haven't heard anything from any "Leaders" saying we are after Meech, so I think I will continue what I am doing

DeletedUser

KingBD,

in all fairness, certain individuals within TBBG consistently give the impression that their opinion is the only one of any value within their faction, and everyone else under their banner is just riding on coattails...

unfortunately, since you seem to speak with some level of rationality and common sense, you seem to fall into the latter group, and individuals like Poison Tulip fall into the first group....

it's a shame really...if the organization was ran by people with your ability to actually think, you guys might actually be successful at things :(

--j

DeletedUser

KingBD,

in all fairness, certain individuals within TBBG consistently give the impression that their opinion is the only one of any value within their faction, and everyone else under their banner is just riding on coattails...

unfortunately, since you seem to speak with some level of rationality and common sense, you seem to fall into the latter group, and individuals like Poison Tulip fall into the first group....

it's a shame really...if the organization was ran by people with your ability to actually think, you guys might actually be successful at things :(

--j

Awww do you wanna go steady? :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

well i mean....king, when you put it that way, how can i resist? ;)

--j

DeletedUser

You guys need to get a room. By pure chance our fair town offers nice luxury accomodations for only $249.95 a night! chocolate mints on pillows and a nice mini bar in every suite. Massage oil is extra... :bandit:

DeletedUser14280

AHEM!
This is not the place for falling in love!
I recommend having a wedding in a different thread?

DeletedUser14280

Oh, I'm not jealous.
I can set up the wedding chapel, if you like.

...Wait, for that I'd need the bishop medal.

DeletedUser

let me know where the wedding is so i can shoot at the guests =O

Status
Not open for further replies.