Suggestion to change class rules

DeletedUser

I bank my money all the time, so money is not my issue. XP I can't bank. But from a mail I got from a player recently suggests towns leaders tell their members to attack anyone to win. infact that player attacked all the workers in my town about 10 times in 1 day.

You do not lose xp in a duel. They don't take experience away from you. One player sends you one message and you generalize every town founder into that category? Ever think that player was taunting you? Ever think that maybe that town is the exception to the masses? It does happen. Get some soldiers or duelers in your town.

You still haven't answered my question. What loophole?

Here's a thought. Why don't you message the builders in that town and call them traitors. I mean after all, they are building up a town and supplying the equipment and means for their fighters to attack you. Don't blame the fighters for doing their job, blame the workers for giving them the means to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he's talking about getting KO'ed while on a job. If it's towards the end, you might have lost up to 2 hours worth of xp, but that's it. You sleep for 8 hours, which you would have to do anyway, have full energy, full health, and 40 duel free hours.

DeletedUser

I'm not whining, I thought it would be a nice idea that the west could be different from almost every online game with PvP. I have not come across an online game where both styles of play can co exist. its either violent pray on the weak. like tribal wars, or its just sim city.

How does a duelist defend me from being attacked when the attack just goes to sleep in your own hotel straight after they attack you?

What you mean you not lose XP when losing a duel? I always had a small about of XP and cash if any go when I lose a duel. usally about the same as I get from a 2 hr job.

DeletedUser

They go and camp in his town. The problem doesn't seem to be the game but with the leadership in your town.

DeletedUser

TERRABLE!!!!!!

Life and games can be amuseing but JUST LIVE WITH IT!

I agree with Denisero and emlyr. all the classes are spossed to help each other, the solider is defense, duler is offense and defense, bulider is passive, helping the town build, the name says it all, the adventure gets money for the town and can go on the offensive or defense if they want to.

DeletedUser

I'm an adventurer, but I love to duel.

Simple as that. I need variety. Sometimes I wanna do the quest, but I love violence (in-game atleast), and like Tribal Wars, I love getting hate-mail from people I've beaten.

Most definately not to my liking.

DeletedUser

If you want the game to be an Old West version of Sim City, you're going to be disappointed. You can build the buildings in whatever order you want, but when you're done, it's going to be exactly identical to every other 42,800 point town in yours and every other world.

The only things that vary from town to town are the name and the mortuary.

I feel sorry for the poor builder who has no option but to build identical 42,800-point town after 42,800-point town. How many do you think he can do before he gets bored and has no other option but to quit because he isn't allowed to duel.

DeletedUser

Level 54
Dueling level 78
Character class: Worker

I must go delete my w3 account then =(

DeletedUser

and dueling is the same thing each time bang bang or whack whack . THe devs are constantly adding quests and from the look of the other suggestions then im sure their will be more for the passives to do. before every town is maxed out.

I played tribal wars and amassed alot of towns and hate mail too. I quit cause I got bored of the same old attacking.

DeletedUser

There you go. Ask Mekolp for advice. Obviously he doesn't have a problem with the dueling aspect of the game.

Mekolp, I apologize if your inbox gets bombarded with needy noobs pleading for help.

DeletedUser

w1 has 42 maxed towns. That's a lot of bored workers that have been pigeonholed as builders.

DeletedUser

and dueling is the same thing each time. THe devs are constantly adding quests and from the look of the other suggestions then im sure their will be more for the passives to do. before every town is maxed out.

You're constantly duelling new people, new outcomes, and you're putting yourself on the line each time. You take the risk of losing each time you duel; and you strive to be the best dueller with the most xp and the biggest difference between wins and losses (+ not -)

You call that the same each time...?

DeletedUser

alot of ghost towns in W1 that they could build up as part of their groups assets.

Well maybe when I have built the town to the max I will quit. or start with a different character and duel every one that wants to. I am just pointing out that not everyone wants to duel and should be resepected for there wishes.

DeletedUser

And who would populate them? Those maxed out towns are not maxed out in members. Again, so what if there are ghost towns. So you are going to go into a ghost town and max it out so that soldiers and duelers can attack more workers?

DeletedUser

When the world closes, they should start getting rid of ghost towns. Consolidate and fit into fewer towns.

Otherwise we'll end up with these towns with like... an inactive founder and that's it.

DeletedUser

alot of ghost towns in W1 that they could build up as part of their groups assets.

Well maybe when I have built the town to the max I will quit. or start with a different character and duel every one that wants to. I am just pointing out that not everyone wants to duel and should be resepected for there wishes.

What if we had the option to permanently turn duelling off?

I wouldn't do it, but I can see a few people doing it.

I was thinking turn it off and on when you like, but that'd be so easily abused.

DeletedUser

And who would populate them? Those maxed out towns are not maxed out in members. Again, so what if there are ghost towns. So you are going to go into a ghost town and max it out so that soldiers and duelers can attack more workers?

I think we are confusing maxing out with full population and highest building level. its already said that a town with maxed out buildings, builders have nothing to do. Well I mean they move to a new town to build up. The previous town can be manned with a couple of duelists to keep it as part of a larger group of towns.

Yes I know turning it on and off would lead to abuse. Unless there was a time limit of when you can change it, say 2 months locked into a setting. my idea was a permanent choice like when you choose your class already

Alternatively Dueling becomes a player to town guard affair. Money earnt is based on loose money or a % of the town coffer at random to the towns players.

DeletedUser

So why not just respec your character when you are done building your town and try other jobs and dueling for a change. You want to change an entire game. This game is based on the old west. What part of that screams to you 'this game is full of tree huggers'? None.

Changes to dueling are on the Do Not Suggest list. Every week someone comes in here trying to change the concept of the game. If you don't like the dueling aspect of the game there is really nothing you can do about it other than stop whining and deal with it or quit the game. Your highly unoriginal idea is going to go nowhere and isn't even allowed to be suggested.

DeletedUser

what and whys it not allowed to be suggested?
I am not whining. and no I not think its full of tree huggers.
The dueling is stacked in the duelist favour of any class.

What do not suggest list? and for your info a game admin told me to put my idea here.