Suggestion to change class rules

DeletedUser

Ok I am going on the idea that Duelists are good and bad, Soldiers and Sheriffs are the good guys and bandits are the bad guys. Most bad guys usually faced a good guy, like the Soldier or sheriff than general locals.

Therefore Duelists can directly attack other Duelists only in the same system we have now. Or they attack the town as a whole and duel against the Sheriff or equivalent.

Non Duelists can duel towns only, dueling with the Towns Sheriff

However a losing Sheriff will lose Health and the cash will be gained from % of banked and town money, simulating the attackers successfully robbery of the town after defeating the sheriff.

Adding another idea.... Town can set up a Bounty. In which any player can apply for.This then gives the bounty hunter the option to direct attack the target even if they are a non duelers. Bounties on attackers must be filed say 24hrs after the attack weather the attacker won or lost the duel. Towns money pays the bounty hunter for a successful duel.
:blink:

DeletedUser363

Ok I am going on the idea that Duelists are good and bad, Soldiers and Sheriffs are the good guys and bandits are the bad guys. Most bad guys usually faced a good guy, like the Soldier or sheriff than general locals.

Therefore Duelists can directly attack other Duelists only in the same system we have now. Or they attack the town as a whole and duel against the Sheriff or equivalent.

Non Duelists can duel towns only, dueling with the Towns Sheriff

However a losing Sheriff will lose Health and the cash will be gained from % of banked and town money, simulating the attackers successfully robbery of the town after defeating the sheriff.

Adding another idea.... Town can set up a Bounty. In which any player can apply for.This then gives the bounty hunter the option to direct attack the target even if they are a non duelers. Bounties on attackers must be filed say 24hrs after the attack weather the attacker won or lost the duel. Towns money pays the bounty hunter for a successful duel.

How can non-duelist duel a town? How do you duel a town?
What is the Sheriff? What does he do? Who is he?

Having bounty's is a completely different idea which is on the list of ideas not to suggest.

DeletedUser

Another issue (that was also already listed before in other threads) with the original idea: duellers get their money from duelling - money is "distributed" throughout all classes of players this way, following a standard food chain. If you want duellers to only duel duellers, where would the money for duellers come from in the first instance? What you are really saying then, is let's remove the duelling class?

The more I think about it (and I guess it is time to stop thinking about this thread now), the more I realize there is no way any part of this idea, or any variant of this will work.

DeletedUser

Shadow you need to read a few posts before to know what I'm talking about too.

My idea is based on the implementation of a sheriff and working round that with my idea, finishing how the other idea bounty hunting would work with my idea.

Emperor read the part about dueling with towns, thats where most of a duelers money will come from. Cause it will be a collection of towns and its members cash that you will steal on a sucessful duel.

Which would pay you more a town with 1000s of dollars spread over maybe 6-8 members or 1 small non dueler that banks regularly and you get maybe 15 dollars if your lucky?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is it you can't discuss new ideas based on that list? I am new to the forums and so therefore whats to say I not come up with a better idea than you have on a same topic???

And that list is Already suggested ideas, but has no details, so how does anyone improve on an idea or maybe come up with a new one without the details for each idea on that list?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It means there is already a thread on that topic in the forums, or it been implemented. Therefore don't start a new thread, find the old one. (either here or in the development discussions forum.)

DeletedUser

It is usually things that have been mentioned so frequently, we've become tired of hearing about them and decided to make a way for people to stop asking for them.

So we made this. Usually anything you say on these topics is something we've already heard.

DeletedUser

ok i will copy and paste my idea into said other thread if I find it.

Thanks Timo you bothered to inform me there was another thread not just say its a not allowed topic of discussion.

DeletedUser

well as I am a new forum member its new to me. And other forums are just the same and it won't change you have another player with same ideas again and again. So accept it and inform them like Timo or better yet give them the link to the other thread.

DeletedUser

ok i will copy and paste my idea into said other thread if I find it.

Thanks Timo you bothered to inform me there was another thread not just say its a not allowed topic of discussion.

Most likely been closed.

DeletedUser

Why are we still talking about this. It is on the Do Not Suggest list. Where is a mod so it can be locked?

DeletedUser

When workers aren't allowed to construct buildings based on the whims of the soldier and dueler classes then the soldier and dueler classes will accept workers telling them who they can and can not duel.

Luap - greenhorns are not immune to dueling anymore.
Correct, and they *are* immune to BBQ sauce. But that wasn't who we were talking about. ;)

Why is it you can't discuss new ideas based on that list? I am new to the forums and so therefore whats to say I not come up with a better idea than you have on a same topic???

And that list is Already suggested ideas, but has no details, so how does anyone improve on an idea or maybe come up with a new one without the details for each idea on that list?
Gem and I are trying to work on putting links into that list, so people can find the proper threads easily. It's something which should have been done already but just hasn't yet. (And I'm not a mod, I just want to straighten this mess out!)

DeletedUser

Of course you'll probably be flamed for bumping the old suggestion. Most of them die for a reason.

DeletedUser

good idea,but i dont know what tribal wars is,and i havent played it

DeletedUser

Don't. You can lose everything in a matter of minutes if the other person is smart.