Stats of GC and MC

• Thread starter BlackChaosBelow
  • Start date

DeletedUser1105

*sigh* still plucking stats from nowhere?

I very much doubt 35 people have travelled across the map just to duel you, and only you.

And I call shenanigans on your stats again, but I'm not going to spell out all of the maths this time because it clearly doesn't deter you from creating new ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am saying that I am perhaps the 10th most popular person for people to specificly hit, and go out of their way to do so!

Often times, people will come out from many grids away, hit me, and then leave. That prorably doesnt happen much with your workers, since mostly only those from MC come to duel, and usually camp in that area to do so

and yes, about 87 duels have come from other people, of which 40% are probably one time hit duels from far away places...

That is not called popularity, it is the Hate for you!
You may be among the Top 10 most hated person in world 10. :laugh::laugh:
Congrats!!!

DeletedUser

Maybe your amon the Top 10 most "duel this guy for sure money and experience" person in w10.. That's why most people visit you.. ;)

DeletedUser

meh, he receives no more attention than anyone else. He just "thinks" he receives more attention.

DeletedUser

Returning to GC vs MC, is there really a conflict still going on? It seems things have sort of died down to a casual love affair.

DeletedUser15169

oh no, they are the ones dying down, it seems that they arent communucating as before

DeletedUser

what determines duel points? mecenary outpost is dominant in that with 30000 but some towns in the top 10 and plenty of others have 0 and surely they cant fight no duels so what determines it?

DeletedUser1105

You get 5 points for every duel won, and you lose 5 points for every duel lost. However, the number cannot go to a negative, so all towns who have lost more than they have won have a score of 0 until they reverse it.

DeletedUser

The only problem with stats like this is they can get very vague, no way to tell if for instance if MC towns go after workers first to bump up exp and wins before going after adventurers then duelers then Soldiers or do they balls it out and just go after the hard targets?

DeletedUser

How do you get member points? constaninople has alot and so does bannana town

DeletedUser

The only problem with stats like this is they can get very vague, no way to tell if for instance if MC towns go after workers first to bump up exp and wins before going after adventurers then duelers then Soldiers or do they balls it out and just go after the hard targets?

As a rule of thumb I would guess the norm is to KO the fighters 1st so they cant win any duels , then hit the softer targets so the target towns mortuary stats and therefore town points reduce faster.

Then It's relatively easy to rinse and repeat the ones coming back from KO's while you have the more fighters "awake" and they come back from KO in dribs and drabs ;)

Disclaimer ..... there are always exeptions though :laugh:

DeletedUser

The stats of Constantinople - GC will begin to drop rapidly at some point in the near future... All those duelers in the top 15.. ;) Good exp :ph34r:

DeletedUser

MoSa1, you very good and strong soldier. LOL :D
===
b0b2a269215e.jpg

===My skills
6260d44b11f3.jpg

===

DeletedUser

I lost a duel to a soldier 7 real levels higher than myself..... big deal , and your point is?:blink:

Everyone gets duels like that heres one from an attack on me from one of your sister towns

DeletedUser

I lost a duel to a soldier 7 real levels higher than myself..... big deal , and your point is?:blink:
Look once again attentively at my skills.
Interestingly, here all consider what exactly SO should distribute skills of soldiers for duels?
I NOT THE FIGHTING CHARACTER.
You have lost duel to the character who distributed skills for works, instead of for duels.
Is proud of such duel it is not necessary:nowink:

Everyone gets duels like that heres one from an attack on me from one of your sister towns
Look attentively.
Level 62
Dueling level 66

66-62=4 (!!!):blink:
How much I can assume, it distributed many skills in masking.
So it is difficult to name it the fighting character.
And that it has attacked you itself, testifies only to presence at it bravery, but not as brains.:dry:

DeletedUser

So you got lucky ....do you know my skills distrubution..what I was wearing ...nope so how can you judge, there's a degree of variance.

I also question your defination of bravery when you gloat about winning a duel to a smaller character , then call a level 62 attacking a level 38 Bravery:laugh:

MC Logic really does take some getting used to :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So you got lucky ....do you know my skills distrubution..what I was wearing ...nope so how can you judge, there's a degree of variance.
Good luck often faces me.
You, seem not absolutely correctly me have understood.
I do not know your skills, I showed my skills.

I also question your defination of bravery when you gloat about winning a duel to a smaller character , then call a level 62 attacking a level 38 Bravery:laugh:
1) You have attacked me. So it is not necessary to say that I gloat over.
2) I said that the girl who attacked you (Kitty Stanton), most likely not the fighting character. If it has attacked you the first, it means either strongly brave, or strongly silly, here that I and had in view of in the previous post

DeletedUser

I cant remember If it was you that was wearing the charlatans set , but the added bonuses from clothing combined with me dodging into every shot and probably aiming wrong each time can more than explain the result.

Perhaps the next time the story will be different ;)

DeletedUser

I cant remember If it was you that was wearing the charlatans set , but the added bonuses from clothing combined with me dodging into every shot and probably aiming wrong each time can more than explain the result.
Perhaps the next time the story will be different ;)
1) charlatans set at me not full, also does not give all bonuses.:dry:
2) I spoke - good luck often faces me:rolleyes: