Stats of GC and MC

• Thread starter BlackChaosBelow
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So as my first, (and likely last) thread in this forum, I thought I'd make a purely statistical comparison of GC and MC. I am not endorsing either (though I'm in a MC town), I'm simply stating the facts.

These stats will have errors and will not cover every single little nuance, (I'm only human), and will quickly go out of date (Last updated 15/11/09).

Duels:
Duel Points
2 GC Towns vs. 9 MC towns with more than 2,000 18% GC, 82% MC (GC up, MC same)
6 GC Towns vs. 16 MC towns with more than 500 27% GC, 73% MC (GC up, MC up)
13,100 GC vs. 69,535 MC 16% GC, 84% MC (GC up, MC up)
Note: Data taken from top 200 Towns
2nd Note: MC's top town, Mercenary Outpost has 29,105 dueling points.

Top Duelers (Experience)
22 GC players vs. 23 MC players in the top 100 49% GC, 51% MC (GC down, MC down. MC takes lead)
38 GC players vs. 49 MC players in the top 200 44% GC, 56% MC (GC up, MC down)

RECRUITMENT:
Highest Known Recruitment Policy:
Cayuga Castle - GC (ranked 12): Level 30+
Dog Soldiers- MC (ranked 8): Level 15+ Active Duelers

Lowest Known Recruitment Policy:
Crocs Den -GC (ranked 402): New Members of any sort
OG Barracks-MC (ranked 307): New members of any sort

Towns:
Top Towns (Points)
15 GC towns vs. 17 MC towns in the top 100 47% GC, 53% MC (GC up, MC down)
24 GC towns vs. 31 MC towns in the top 200 44% GC, 56%MC (GC up, MC up)

Best Known Town (Points)
Constantinople - GC Rank 1- 148170 Points
Mercenary Outpost-MC Rank 5- 101566 Points

Worst Known Town (Points)
The Big Bang - GC Rank 1216- 1513 Points
OG Barracks-MC Rank 307- 12990 Points

Other:
Top Experience Players
25 GC players vs. 13 MC Players in the top 100 experience players 66% GC, 34% MC (GC down, MC down)
49 GC players vs. 31 MC Players in the top 200 experience players 61% GC, 39% MC (GC up, MC down)

COMING SOON!:
1. Forts
2. More coalitions (THP, etc.)

Thanks to:
Gamecmdr- For Giving me the Worst Town Idea
All the people who posted to make this thread look interesting

Note: If you have any information you would like to contribute, or if I have posted information your coalition would rather not have publicly known, please send me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

these Stats show Hugging Coalitions Suck?
Duel limits suck?
Alliance hugging sucks

DeletedUser16008

Thats a very interesting review BCB well done on bring those figures and info to light. Excellent post

I'd be curious how they change over time too.

Id be also interested in how the dueling ratios of both groups stack up also...

For the 0 motiv duelers are never likely to be anywhere in the top 1000 let alone the top 100..

We have about 8 in my town btw

Nice contribution there Hefty thanks for the troll...... any chance of leaving this thread alone for a change to actually allow it to be more than the usual tirade ????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

Why Does THP always get left out. looks like were gonna have to go a KO GC 10 more times. the first 10 times didnt seem to register.

DeletedUser14793

must be, oh well. kinda nice to be outta sight outta mind.

DeletedUser15169

It appears to be a good troll, but as to the duel rankings, do you not think that better qaulity duelers, such as sdjx, might not appear in the top 100 since they do 0% dueling? It seems you might have lost qaulity on that...Also why isnt Ij in these numbers. Now lets keep this post on track and what the numbers are!

DeletedUser

but as to the duel rankings, do you not think that better quality duelers, such as sdjx, might not appear in the top 100 since they do 0% dueling?
I agree completely, however, I am unable to find a way to track this without going through thousands of names, which I didn't have time to do today. I can put that in an update for later. Maybe stats about most kills, highest difference, most experience, and another for most "well-rounded". We'll see.

DeletedUser

Nice contribution there Hefty thanks for the troll...... any chance of leaving this thread alone for a change to actually allow it to be more than the usual tirade ????

Troll? i believe i spoke Truth?

Hugging Coalition = More Targets and More losses.
Duel Limits = less targets due to alliances etc.

So i was in fact correct with my statements.

DeletedUser

Hefty If you think that was a valid contribution to a refreshingly unbiased post then I would hate to see you actually trolling :laugh:

Keeping on topic I agree with Victor that it will be interesting to see how these stats pan out over time as the factions either rise or fall :cool:

DeletedUser

It appears to be a good troll, but as to the duel rankings, do you not think that better qaulity duelers, such as sdjx, might not appear in the top 100 since they do 0% dueling? It seems you might have lost qaulity on that...Also why isnt Ij in these numbers. Now lets keep this post on track and what the numbers are!

Great to see j dahl finaly realizing the truth (that sdjx is indeed a great dueler, and far more better than him)..

Btw, I gotta agree though, hope to see IJ in the next update.. :D

DeletedUser16688

Why Does THP always get left out. looks like were gonna have to go a KO GC 10 more times. the first 10 times didnt seem to register.

Anybody asking about the stats well here it is, well i think GC needs a lot more to be in green like that of THP & MC. :razz:

062046thewestworld10.png
062523thewestworld10.png
062323thewestworld10.png
062242thewestworld10.png

DeletedUser

Still no IJ+?? XD

Well lets see in a comparison of the "top 15 towns" in a confederation/coalition/empire IJ would need another 13 towns to
be considered for this comparison.:unsure:

Thanks for that well thought out reply

DeletedUser15169

Ok, so IJ has only two towns?!? Then why would they need to be in here if they are not a huge empire with alot of players. We are looking at BIG alliances now. Maybe if we want to compare two IJ with 15 MC we can, but combined points would not be enough for you. Maybe compare two MC towns with two IJ towns?

DeletedUser

Well lets see in a comparison of the "top 15 towns" in a confederation/coalition/empire IJ would need another 13 towns to
be considered for this comparison.:unsure:

You broke my heart.. :( (If i had one) :razz:

Ok, so IJ has only two towns?!? Then why would they need to be in here if they are not a huge empire with alot of players. We are looking at BIG alliances now. Maybe if we want to compare two IJ with 15 MC we can, but combined points would not be enough for you. Maybe compare two MC towns with two IJ towns?

For once I agree.. :)

DeletedUser

Once again, it has been done. Check the Terror alliance thread for a refresher course.
You know, the thread you avoid lilke the plague, the one you keep changing the subject on??? yeah...that one!

DeletedUser

Good job Mercenary Outpost.. :)

Btw, I did always say that about 3-5 out of the MC towns are great towns (like Mercenary Outpost, Russian Bears, etc.) but the rest is just dead weight.. In other words, "Farm" towns.. LOL :D

Once again, good job there Victor! :)

DeletedUser13484

Good job Mercenary Outpost.. :)

Btw, I did always say that about 3-5 out of the MC towns are great towns (like Mercenary Outpost, Russian Bears, etc.) but the rest is just dead weight.. In other words, "Farm" towns.. LOL :D

Once again, good job there Victor! :)

You left my town out :sad: