Stats of GC and MC

• Thread starter BlackChaosBelow
  • Start date

DeletedUser14793

wow thats alot of work man, neat to see though. good job.

DeletedUser

There is no such thing as an Empire, the game was not built for an empire, its just a weak alliance/confederation, like the 39 states in the German Confederation Pre 1871.

DeletedUser

Yes it was sarcasm and he's really in w10. Good luck all in your GC vs MC comparisons, interesting thread. Too bad nobody has put out a thorough vetting yet.

DeletedUser

Wish good luck to MC in GC towns -) I don't know how is the "rule" here, on .net, but in Russian worlds, these kind of allies don't live to much.
(sorry my bad English)

DeletedUser

Wish good luck to MC in GC towns -) I don't know how is the "rule" here, on .net, but in Russian worlds, these kind of allies don't live to much.
(sorry my bad English)
I wish we were like Russian worlds.

DeletedUser

(sorry my bad English)

We understand how you fell buddy.. Well, it is their option to ensure their survival.. :rolleyes:

Harsha..

yes, i agree

i'm looking forward to seeing how these stats change over time, it'll improve the war excitement, as we now know, who has the edge and who's winning

and, Hefty, i don't agree
there might be duel limits, but there are more enemies, such as CG, which we have to work hard to fight back everyday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also, your town will never ever get a fort, as you guys are against alliances, which means, that you'll never manage to get a fort and keep it safe, i except that you'll find out your mistake later on, and we might even see you guys in CG
Harsha, little you understand it seems. In world 7, the two towns with the longest staying power, the greatest amount of forts, and is able to hold them as well as battle to win more, are not part of an alliance. They have friends and towns they've helped in various fort wars, and it is through this they maintain a presence in that world (#1 and #2 spots, in fact).

DeletedUser

Thats called Hugging Harsha, players who simply cant do it by themselves have to hug to the top.

DeletedUser

yes, i agree

i'm looking forward to seeing how these stats change over time, it'll improve the war excitement, as we now know, who has the edge and who's winning

and, Hefty, i don't agree
there might be duel limits, but there are more enemies, such as CG, which we have to work hard to fight back everyday

also, your town will never ever get a fort, as you guys are against alliances, which means, that you'll never manage to get a fort and keep it safe, i except that you'll find out your mistake later on, and we might even see you guys in CG

I pitty you Harsha, you know too little about w10 or about the game itself.. As Hellstromm already stated above.. Besides if you think towns that are not part of any alliance can't get forts, well I guess you just proved my first statement.. ;)

Diggo11

Until the OP includes a stat about forts there is no need to discuss them here.

EDIT: And no more whining about hugs and alliances, this is a stats thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Have to admitt this : sometime i m confused about why some soooooo low rank town is in MC

Diggo11

I'm turning a blind eye here and deleting all the off-topic posts with no warnings or infractions. This thread is for MC/GC stats, not propaganda, other towns or any other such topics. Consider this your final warning.

DeletedUser1105

I will tell you now I am probably the 10th most popular person to duel

Ok, let's put this one to the mathematical tests too, like your last claims.

First, a couple of points I'm sure we can agree on:

1) You, as a soldier, initiate more duels than you have initiated on you.
2) Workers, as a general rule, are attacked more than they attack.

So, to be the 10th most popular to duel - you would have to have a significantly higher number of duels than workers.

J Dahl (Soldier) = 187 duels. To give you a HUGE benefit of doubt, I'll let you claim 100 of those as attacks on you.

Now, lets see how many duels the workers of Infraction Junction have. Now, I'd think that every one of these was an attack on them, but I can guarantee that most of them are.

The Ace of Spades (Worker) = 118
Godsarseii (Worker) = 160
Kiano 23 = 129
Ryan Hughes = 140
Inoke = 184
Iggyberto = 181
tanatos94ro = 178

That's 7 people from just two towns who have been attacked more than you. And I didn't even take into account adventurers who don't duel.

You wouldn't even be in the top 20 if we only counted your town and our two towns, so sit down, be quiet and stop pulling stats from your behind.

Your general embarrassment of posting I can put up with, but your ability to pluck facts from thin air is ridiculous.

DeletedUser15169

Ok woe, woe, woe...You misunderstood what I am saying. I am saying that I am perhaps the 10th most popular person for people to specificly hit, and go out of their way to do so! So therefore there is no way to make a mathimatical calculation, since you cannot exactly tell what their intentions are.

Often times, people will come out from many grids away, hit me, and then leave. That prorably doesnt happen much with your workers, since mostly only those from MC come to duel, and usually camp in that area to do so :)

That does not happen very often for me, exept when it is an IJ dueler.

and yes, about 87 duels have come from other people, of which 40% are probably one time hit duels from far away places...