SOD - good, or point *****s?

DeletedUser

nope

If you're referring to me I don't insult people....

we are not referring to a specific person yet.

I am just trying to say that this thread doesn't look cool

calling other people such as point *****s just because they are better than

I am in the game.

(yet we do have duelers way stronger than a writer of this tread.)

Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Why is this topic starting to make flames?
Like i said before, this is not 'TRIBAL WARS!' Soooo, no POINT*****S here! They're juz making their town larger so that we can use their town for sleeping, selling, buying etc. when we dont have any towns yet.Their town IMO for the beginners who need a town to stay in awhile. >,<

DeletedUser

we are not referring to a specific person yet.

I am just trying to say that this thread doesn't look cool

calling other people such as point *****s just because they are better than

I am in the game.

(yet we do have duelers way stronger than a writer of this tread.)

Enjoy the game.

I agree with you. I don't believe SOD are point *****s. The only problem I have with it is that the game has become lop-sided because of it. I'd rather have two even teams duking it out rather then one town more the double (EDIT: triple) second place. Once the town vs towns start up it is going to be a no-contest. At the moment at least.

But if that's how it is then game-on. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not read all this forum cos its like A load of peope debating mods to ban me!

DeletedUser

Just because they are better than you dosen't make the point*****s. Its always the noobs who start complaining whne someone is better that them. Get over it or play another game. You may think that they are easy targets in duels cause they are focusing on their town, but when they get their stores to high levels, they will be able to buy real ownage equipment.

DeletedUser

Just because they are better than you dosen't make the point*****s. Its always the noobs who start complaining whne someone is better that them. Get over it or play another game. You may think that they are easy targets in duels cause they are focusing on their town, but when they get their stores to high levels, they will be able to buy real ownage equipment.

Todally agree with that.

DeletedUser

It must be really interesting to come from another world with a bunch of people you already know and played with, where each member has a specific role - the builders, the duelers, the money makers - where everything is tested already from previous experience, where the build plan is optimized and only the people specializing fully in construction build. To completely dominate the server where those silly bunch of newbs who don't even have premium try to build their towns from scrap, recruiting players, working out what to build best, finding what the best jobs/quests/items are. Who needs this when you've got most of it figured out already?
The only thing I don't understand is how we can possibly speak of someone being 'good' here? Even a monkey can put skill points where told, do the jobs told and donate money/build town. Good is when you defend against hundreds of attacks in tw, breaking trains and shifting defence. Here you just have to know your **** - what jobs are the best, what skills are the best, what town buildings better than others. And if you have a group of people who know this, then you can create a town that will rip everyone apart. So good job guys, you learned it well.

Now to the sad part. I'd have no problem with it - this is a game and we all have our fun - for some people its working with new people, trying different character builds and town builds, for others its being rank 1, hoarding all the good players (thereby eliminating any sort of competition) and bragging about it.
Today I got a mail from zaksim31, please give him a hand as the first stupid and arrogant person I met in this game. He mailed me today, accusing me that a member of mine attacked their builders and left the tribe (a cunning plan), and that they will proceed to attack our builders as well. Now I do not know where he got that information as Billy Clanton (the player mentioned) was never in my town. Moreover, the threats of attack sounded silly because 2 SOD members already attacked my town previously. I would gladly paste the mail here so we can all have a laugh at stupidity coupled with arrogance and really bad grammar, but I deleted it because it hurt my eyes.

That is the end of my rant, good day SOD and please continue to 'pwn'.

ps. The term point***** doesn't really apply to this game.

DeletedUser

It must be really interesting to come from another world with a bunch of people you already know and played with, where each member has a specific role - the builders, the duelers, the money makers - where everything is tested already from previous experience, where the build plan is optimized and only the people specializing fully in construction build. To completely dominate the server where those silly bunch of newbs who don't even have premium try to build their towns from scrap, recruiting players, working out what to build best, finding what the best jobs/quests/items are. Who needs this when you've got most of it figured out already?
The only thing I don't understand is how we can possibly speak of someone being 'good' here? Even a monkey can put skill points where told, do the jobs told and donate money/build town. Good is when you defend against hundreds of attacks in tw, breaking trains and shifting defence. Here you just have to know your **** - what jobs are the best, what skills are the best, what town buildings better than others. And if you have a group of people who know this, then you can create a town that will rip everyone apart. So good job guys, you learned it well.

Now to the sad part. I'd have no problem with it - this is a game and we all have our fun - for some people its working with new people, trying different character builds and town builds, for others its being rank 1, hoarding all the good players (thereby eliminating any sort of competition) and bragging about it.
Today I got a mail from zaksim31, please give him a hand as the first stupid and arrogant person I met in this game. He mailed me today, accusing me that a member of mine attacked their builders and left the tribe (a cunning plan), and that they will proceed to attack our builders as well. Now I do not know where he got that information as Billy Clanton (the player mentioned) was never in my town. Moreover, the threats of attack sounded silly because 2 SOD members already attacked my town previously. I would gladly paste the mail here so we can all have a laugh at stupidity coupled with arrogance and really bad grammar, but I deleted it because it hurt my eyes.

That is the end of my rant, good day SOD and please continue to 'pwn'.

ps. The term point***** doesn't really apply to this game.

True... but you got to admit that TW has also developed a lot since world 1. Give this game a chance. Seems you got great idea's so post them on the "Ideas & Brainfarts" forum.

DeletedUser

haha

Billy Clanton was a member of 'Wolf Creek Pass'.

not 'Blackquarter SHOP'.

That is a pretty stupid mistake. I apologize.

Please understand there got to be a weirdo in any type of group.

Members of our town dueled Blackquarter SHOP just because

the town has higher rank than others.

In this game, I believe 'good' means how you plan well

to grow your chracter and town.

that's something monkey can't do.:)

DeletedUser

Their village is big. They have high levels. If 40% or more are duels there arent point *****s.

Thats just like saying sum1 on tribal wars with al villages 9750 are point *****s because they have alot of villages.

DeletedUser

Still early in the game, there are guys from the german server floating around who have a bettter view on strategy than anyone 'experienced' from W1. The SOD strategy will have its weakness, not sure what it is yet, but it will have one. If you want to compare it to TW, well, how often does the first big tribe stick around?

This isn't like W1 anyway where everyone who founded early did so in the E, Or like TW where it's usually pretty corecentric for the top spots. I can see 3+ top towns emerging, without treading on each others' toes.

W2 is going to be more diificult than W1 as loads of people have learned lesson from there. No time for W2 with W1 being busy? mmm.

DeletedUser

I'm still in Wolf Creek Pass...

And Russki is right... there really isn't that much skill involved in the game at the moment. Hopefully future upgrades will change that.

DeletedUser

If you guys want to slow them down - goto their city and kill their builders after they have been sleeping.

It isn't hard to knock out players who have all attribute points in Str and all skill points in Construction.

And it is GREAT XP for any lower level players.

ps I'm not on this world but I'll guess that many of their non-builders are min/maxing by sticking all their points into Dex or Mob and skilling in Swimming or Setting Traps to reach high level jobs. Use melee weapons on the Dex monkeys!

DeletedUser

SOD's top 2 members both have a Club as a weapon.

"It's ok, we'll just buy a better gunsmith."

Not that simple, constructing gets you no money, and no item finding. So for weapons, you're screwed.

DeletedUser

A bigger city gives you better weapons. If some good duelers join... they will kick the world.