SOD - good, or point *****s?

DeletedUser

You're also forgetting the important fact that it's hard to hit most duelers back...and win!

DeletedUser

I thought the donkey malarky was a sensible attempt at earning money off noobs, but the 'lvl 2' tailor, an outsider can't buy level 2 goods there so they must be inviting people to make a purchase then leave. This, means alot of their income could be from that gig, lots of constructors shows it's a definite plan, and they have a few duellers as 'protection'.

I see no reason why it won't work, little point hitting the constructors as they'll have little money on them, little point trying to organise a worldwide boycott. Good plan, I see a weakness (not saying), but I'm pleased we didn't found near them, we were thinking of it.

DeletedUser

High construction is good for the town's points, but not so much for security.

They'll find themselves with no weapons. (You can't find them constructing). Let alone dueling skills. Sitting ducks.

DeletedUser

well let's just see what happens.

they are waiting.

without a mortician. :rolleyes:

But seriously, how does 20 players make you point*****s, surely troop*****s would be the better expression.

DeletedUser

without a mortician. :rolleyes:

But seriously, how does 20 players make you point*****s, surely troop*****s would be the better expression.

:confused: with just few constructors they got, montician can be

built in 30 minutes.

DeletedUser

I think, no such word "point *****s" here. They're juz making their towns much bigger, and that's their plan IMO.

But, in dueling ability, i think they can be beaten easily. lol! :)

DeletedUser

yea but they will just build up their bank, put it all in, and will never lose money:mad:

DeletedUser

yea but they will just build up their bank, put it all in, and will never lose money:mad:

:confused:Only if they go back to town after every job, and that would seriously slow them down.

But the way of it is, like noobs looking at point*****s, noone will attack because they look too scarey, or there may not be any decent duellers nearby, that could be part of the plan...

DeletedUser

Describe in 5 words.

Player Money Construction Rank *****s

:)

since you got nothing, that doesn't really make sense. there are always better players and the other calls them 'point *****s' trying to hide

that they are just a bunch of loosers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They've recruited themselves a few good duellers... Like sawa here ;-)

I've taken them 10 times now... scored an easy $300. And no... they don't deposit in the bank frequently. :) :)

DeletedUser

:(

They've recruited themselves a few good duellers... Like sawa here ;-)

I've taken them 10 times now... scored an easy $300. And no... they don't deposit in the bank frequently. :) :)

actually, we do deposit.

I am pretty sure everyone's bank account is full and got plenty in

town's account.

we just got loose atm and we will work on it. :eek:

DeletedUser

by the way,

it is ok to duel our town and we will enjoy it since it is a part of the game,

but better not insult us.

specially in this forum.

PATHETIC.