[SaltineJesus] Character of men

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Remember SJ, thy lord was an outcast, a stranger to the conventions of society, spurned by his society for his difference, and let's face it, an arab..........

Sorry, anyway folks, I'm pleased I'm a dueler on W2 It's nice to look in the mirror every morning and see a pretty face, In W1 it's the muscle that counts...

DeletedUser

He died all those years ago to forgive the sins of man. Have we gone no where since that dark time?

An old white woman offered me an apple pie today for dealing with some troublesome outlaws. Bless her soul, she had not the courage to even hand it to me in daylight, lest her inbred neighbors saw. Is this what it means to be one of God's children?

DeletedUser

So, SJ.... Are you an indentured servant, a slave, or a free man?

I know you say you're a wanderer, but an escapee, perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He died all those years ago to forgive the sins of man. Have we gone no where since that dark time?

An old white woman offered me an apple pie today for dealing with some troublesome outlaws. Bless her soul, she had not the courage to even hand it to me in daylight, lest her inbred neighbors saw. Is this what it means to be one of God's children?

I hope you will continue preaching the word of God for He is merciful and have not abandoned ye or looked down at you. May the Lord be with you.

DeletedUser

I hope you will continue preaching the word of God for He is merciful and have not abandoned ye or looked down at you. May the Lord be with you.

Watch out that racoon is about to mug you! :eek:

DeletedUser

this might result in a lengthy attempt to convert me, but i just can't believe in god.
i can't see how it's possible. the only religion i've heard of so far that made sense was buddhism.

lol, just remember peoples, i didn't bring religion into this game! so if this triggers a big religious debate, not my fault!

DeletedUser

this might result in a lengthy attempt to convert me, but i just can't believe in god.
i can't see how it's possible. the only religion i've heard of so far that made sense was buddhism.

lol, just remember peoples, i didn't bring religion into this game! so if this triggers a big religious debate, not my fault!
SaltineJesus, the author of this thread is gonna be so upset with you. You shouldn't have said that where he can read it. It might really end up in a religious debate.

DeletedUser

So, SJ.... Are you an indentured servant, a slave, or a free man?

I know you say you're a wanderer, but an escapee, perhaps?

No man may ever truly belong to another; the idea is preposterous to begin with. This means that I could never have been a slave or indentured servant to another. To say that I am an escapee implies that I was once owned but have now become a fugitive from that which was my place. Since my place never could have been one of servitude to another man, neither could I escape from (nothing to escape from).

That leaves me a free man, in a sense. Though I am a servant to something greater - that being the will of the Lord - it is my own free and rational thought that chose this servitude. At least, that is how I have lived until now. This abrubt change has indeed shaken my faith and I wonder if I shall ever recover. Now I feel a sheep that has been cast from the flock and so I wanderer I become.

I do hope I find the strength to believe that once again. I know it is not entirely rational or just of me to hold such resentment, but barely a moment passes that I am not made insultingly aware of such a trivial thing as the color of my skin. How can the Lord allow such irrational hatred to exist? Men divide themselves based on color, sex, creed, and preference of loves. I wonder why a good and all-powerful Creator would allow this. I have, as of yet, found no answer that was not in some way unsatisfactory.

Watch out that racoon is about to mug you! :eek:

Lock up your daughters, cracka. Ain't enough watermelon in the world to satiate our lust for white wimmens. Isn't that what you worry?

Have you even bothered to TRY treating all men as your brothers and all women as your sisters? Or is it easier and more entertaining to treat us all as perverts and thugs?

I would submit that you very much do believe in God, but that you haven't ever been given a satisfactory definition of Him. There are many similarities between the Ultimate in Buddhism and God in mystical Christian traditions. You have probably be drowned in nonsense theology and dogma spewed by half-wits who haven't a clue what the true Holy love is. I, regrettably, must count myself among them.

One might say that "God" is the highest thing one may dedicate oneself to. Meditate on what that might be and I think you'll find some of those similarities.

DeletedUser

Lock up your daughters, cracka. Ain't enough watermelon in the world to satiate our lust for white wimmens. Isn't that what you worry?

Have you even bothered to TRY treating all men as your brothers and all women as your sisters? Or is it easier and more entertaining to treat us all as perverts and thugs?

Oh brother.....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser618

I do hope I find the strength to believe that once again. I know it is not entirely rational or just of me to hold such resentment, but barely a moment passes that I am not made insultingly aware of such a trivial thing as the color of my skin. How can the Lord allow such irrational hatred to exist? Men divide themselves based on color, sex, creed, and preference of loves. I wonder why a good and all-powerful Creator would allow this. I have, as of yet, found no answer that was not in some way unsatisfactory.

A crisis of faith? Your faith had seemed so strong and secure. Having never been in authority as a white man, I can only imagine what you had prior your transformation. As a woman, I know some of what you now experience. Men have always "taken care" of me. Can't vote. The weaker sex, ha!! Rather that a partner, I am made to feel a servant. And for what?
It is not the Creator that divides us, but our own fear.

DeletedUser

A crisis of faith? Your faith had seemed so strong and secure. Having never been in authority as a white man, I can only imagine what you had prior your transformation. As a woman, I know some of what you now experience. Men have always "taken care" of me. Can't vote. The weaker sex, ha!! Rather that a partner, I am made to feel a servant. And for what?
It is not the Creator that divides us, but our own fear.

It shocks me as well. It is easy, however, to believe yourself secure in your faith when that faith has its foundation in a particular experience that does not necessarily suffer the blows and trials found in others - mine having been that of a white, educated male. Belief in ultimate justice may not have ever been something I took for granted, but at least it was possible in my mind. Now my skin decides the course of a conversation before any premise has been stated and this fact is a constant and painful reminder to me that this world is full of far more pain and complication than any one person can ever possibly grasp.

I am ashamed to admit this, but it seems an awful truth: if life is to be unequal, it is preferable to be on the side that benefits.

How am I to reconcile that cowardice with the strength I once felt? Was it all illusory?

DeletedUser

I am ashamed to admit this, but it seems an awful truth: if life is to be unequal, it is preferable to be on the side that benefits.

How am I to reconcile that cowardice with the strength I once felt? Was it all illusory?

You are so wrong my friend. As the dispossed and shunned can you gain wisdom. You can now see your former thinking was based on a false premise, a position that was far from universal so incapable of producing universal truths. So what should you learn from your transformation? will you have to go through many transformations, or many lives, before you can reach a universal truth, or is it possible to reach a universal truth from one position?

DeletedUser

Though I am a servant to something greater....

I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU WOULD USE THAT LINE.

I wonder why a good and all-powerful Creator would allow this....

Ever heard the joke "God has a sense of humor, that's why he made the platypus"?

I laughed. Hard.

Or is it easier and more entertaining to treat us all as perverts and thugs?

Do you even NEED to ask us this? :D

I would submit that you very much do believe in God, but that you haven't ever been given a satisfactory definition of Him.

Would you find it wrong to assume, then, that the study of science of how the universe was thought to be created not also a form of "God"? Scientology.

One might say that "God" is the highest thing one may dedicate oneself to. Meditate on what that might be and I think you'll find some of those similarities.

You're not a Quaker; You're an Oprahist. :rolleyes:

You're just now figuring this out?

Yes. Your entire life is all a lie. Nothing more than a fabrication made up by sock-puppets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't take this too hard, but the foundational beliefs you have about life lead you to justifications of taking advantage of children. I may not have things all figured out, but I'm much happier in my confusion than in your certainty.

DeletedUser

Oh jeez, I just got shrugged off. :rolleyes:

Not up for a discussion today? Not as if there was anything I said worth discussing in the first place, besides laughing at your posts.

DeletedUser

It shocks me as well. It is easy, however, to believe yourself secure in your faith when that faith has its foundation in a particular experience that does not necessarily suffer the blows and trials found in others - mine having been that of a white, educated male. Belief in ultimate justice may not have ever been something I took for granted, but at least it was possible in my mind. Now my skin decides the course of a conversation before any premise has been stated and this fact is a constant and painful reminder to me that this world is full of far more pain and complication than any one person can ever possibly grasp.

I see that you have chosen a long and confusing path, child. You cannot lock your faith in yourself. If you are a true and humble servant of God, then you shall be searching for the light which will lead a better way and not to self pity and disgust to your racially dominant neighbors. If you believe that what you do gives you knowledge and leads you to the light(truth), admit to yourself that there is a limit which you will reach for nothing is everlasting except God. If so much light have been shown to your eyes then you will be blind. If you believe that all men are created equal you shall not speak like if you are inferior and abused. For God does not look down to the color of your skin, nor to what you are but He humbles to see you prove your loyalty and servitude to Him and your neighbors. In His kingdom, there are no masters and nor servants, no kings nor slaves for all will be equal, right and just.

DeletedUser

We have no common language. It's amazing we've spoken at all.

You seem to have begun hating me since your last visit. Finally realize I'm right? (Sarcasm, I'm not calling you out)

When it comes to beliefs, we may be completely opposite sides of a coin, but I doubt that is enough to say we have no ability to speak to each other at all.

DeletedUser

I see that you have chosen a long and confusing path, child. You cannot lock your faith in yourself. If you are a true and humble servant of God, then you shall be searching for the light which will lead a better way and not to self pity and disgust to your racially dominant neighbors. If you believe that what you do gives you knowledge and leads you to the light(truth), admit to yourself that there is a limit which you will reach for nothing is everlasting except God. If so much light have been shown to your eyes then you will be blind. If you believe that all men are created equal you shall not speak like if you are inferior and abused. For God does not look down to the color of your skin, nor to what you are but He humbles to see you prove your loyalty and servitude to Him and your neighbors. In His kingdom, there are no masters and nor servants, no kings nor slaves for all will be equal, right and just.

DeletedUser

You are right, of course, and I have been acting in a manner befitting a man - much less a professed man of God. I shall pray on your words and hope something awakens inside me.

You seem to have begun hating me since your last visit. Finally realize I'm right? (Sarcasm, I'm not calling you out)

When it comes to beliefs, we may be completely opposite sides of a coin, but I doubt that is enough to say we have no ability to speak to each other at all.

I don't hate you, I just realize that any conversation between us is going to end up in circles like vultures over a carcase. All this pork people seem to think I love eating is going to give me heart trouble enough without such merriment.

Status
Not open for further replies.