[SaltineJesus] Character of men

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Where once I was a pale-skinned Quaker, spreading the gospel and love of the Lord, now I am a colored wanderer led by God's light to the quietest of fishin' holes.

The Lord truly works in mysterious ways.

Was it so necessary to change my very corporeal form just to allow me to continue my works?

Why, oh God our Lord, have you decided that the goodly hands of a Quaker are unable to work the fields and mines of this frontier?! Did not my eyes spot the hidden treasures among the weeds? Was not my mind always cautious as I worked among the falling trees?

Alas, a poor wanderer shall I be. To drift in search of my damaged faith in the Lord.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Laborer really isn't the most attractive class, but I've already suggested both versions of this game be fused to get back our avatars. I'll start a petition if I have to(pain in the neck).

DeletedUser

To fish and to sustain myself through such labor. Such is the state of this backward culture that men are judged by the pigment of their skin sooner than the goodness of their intent.

I have, as of yet, found no establishment willing to serve me even a single glass of water when I take my seat among by white brothers and sisters. To understand the phenomena of racism theoretically and to experience the daily assault of intolerance and hatred are truly two separate beasts.

May God guide me.

DeletedUser

If you were to awake in a body that was not your own, would you not have questions for our God? If that body were to suffer the stones and curses of men, would you not react with despair towards the societal ignorance which produces such hatred?

DeletedUser

Would that I had your strength not to question the motivations of the Lord.

And yet this situation gives me pause to consider: what is more painful? The shock of being suddenly different from everything my body was before and the various existential questions that raises? Or receiving now the irrational hatred of my white brothers and sisters?

Perhaps this change will strengthen my soul.

DeletedUser

who said i was white get your eyes done I'm pink with blue strips

DeletedUser

Was it so necessary to change my very corporeal form just to allow me to continue my works?

Why, oh God our Lord, have you decided that the goodly hands of a Quaker are unable to work the fields and mines of this frontier?! Did not my eyes spot the hidden treasures among the weeds? Was not my mind always cautious as I worked among the falling trees?

EpicThread A++

*faint*

DeletedUser

I went to sleep a cheery mining fellow, with my pipe in one hand and a pickaxe in the other. Been thinking of settling down and cleaning up my act, sort of. Gambling is clean...right...maybe not...

So, I wake up this morning, and I'm a red-skinned Native! Nearly myself, and the hotel manager, a right scare.

DeletedUser

Laborer really isn't the most attractive class, but I've already suggested both versions of this game be fused to get back our avatars. I'll start a petition if I have to(pain in the neck).

Let me be the first to sign your petition Jack! Also do not make it mandatory to choose a class!

DeletedUser

complaints already.
Do they not see the advantages given by the Classes?
All the people moaning about premium get a taste and in some places better

On Topic:

Preach to me all might SJ, For i have Sinned :(

DeletedUser

Preach to me all might SJ, For i have Sinned :(

I have seen past your blue skin into your very soul, brother of color.

It is true that you have made mistakes in your life, but there is a glimmer in your heart or a will to correct those mistakes and improve the corner of the world in which you find yourself.

Rest easy, child, for you are not so lost as the night would have you believe.

DeletedUser

SJ, we were all beat senseless last night. I for one, was beat into a simpleton male dork. Really didn't appreciate it.
Finally, got my fine female curves back, but it will never feel the same again. It feels like someone has been wearing my avatar. :(

DeletedUser

OK, I'm having trouble breathing from laughing.

Well done, Saltine.

Status
Not open for further replies.