saloon expansion

DeletedUser

ok os for this bar fight idea it could be a case of 3vs3 mini town fights but with fists so vigor aiming dodging, stamina and strength

i was thinking for the attributes and the winners get a stake from all of the losers.

what do you think?

DeletedUser5046

wats stopping some1 from whipping out a gun and firing it?

hmm..i dunno...anyway i dun think it would be even if its 3v3 then one of em dun have te fair ability of te others..it should be like they are at te same level and have a dueling level not less then or more than 3 levels from each other

DeletedUser

yup it would have to be more close as for the gun thing i think the town fights thing is going to be aded so this is a way to have fights between more than one versus one without guns

DeletedUser

what so nothing complicated ok i would think maybe something though like certain numbers of skills trigger quests

such as when you have 30 trading. i see you are turning into quite the trader there i may need help from someone like you someone has stolen my gemstone necklace can you get it back

Thats a good idea. I'd like to see that even if they don't implement the rest of the idea.

DeletedUser

why thankyo
but i defo think the whole concept of the saloon expanding and with each level more people turn up. and for those people not in a town pay a small fee to be able to accept the quest, i think it is a good idea.

DeletedUser

well i think it is a good idea cause it will add more wquests to the game

DeletedUser

oh see it now lol

does everyone still like the whole new quests in the saloon idea?

DeletedUser

Yeah, we all want some new quests.

Devs have been busy tho. Forts and all coming up soon.

And John, I get your pic. This is like beating a dead horse.

DeletedUser

this is not old just a slow build up but has been liked by people.

DeletedUser

if the season idea is added then again you can have people who come and go with the seaons

DeletedUser25233

good idea

Hey, I like this idea a lot. I also like the idea of different quest-givers in different squares of the world. Thumbs up.:)